3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I think Kim might be a lost cause at this point, especially given the direction the Dev wants to take with her, from the start i had mixed feelings about her, she comes off as a bit of a selfish, horny, bitch. I didn't get why the MC would be friends with her, she almost fucked up his future with the whole homework/assignment thing, but i thought it's fine maybe the MC has a crush on her or something so he is hanging out around her and then she goes and almost erases the MC from existence by fucking his mom even though she didn't like his Mom originally? What?

And now she not only did the right thing(by sheer accident) since the MC will just conveniently live a better life, because your mom having a 5 min random lesbian flirt 20 years ago leads to you living in a better house with a more stable family, but the Dev just outright spoils that she will save the MC's life in the future, damn well i guess i HAVE to forgive her now. So basically Kim becomes a Mary Sue, everything she does even the fuck ups will lead to better things, the Dev essentially killed of any chance for her character and now we are stuck with her....

Also Penny was like the 1 enjoyable thing in this 5 month long yet surprisingly short update and then he also undoes her whole character by the end of the episode, she goes from a character that seems to develop a crush for the MC to literally just not caring about him disappearing right before her eyes(i mean any normal person might be in shock or even scream, their whole worldview might shatter, is it magic? is it time travel? do we live in a simulation?) but nah she also goes for MC's mom immediately not giving a fuck and the MC's mom seems to be a real pussy magnet herself for no reason...

Maybe the Dev should change the protagonist to Kimpossible or MC's mom, they seem a lot more competent at getting laid.

The worst part is probably the fact that the Dev is now gonna go back to FILF a game he clearly has no interest working on but is forced to continue which is always a lovely combination, which means we are stuck with this shitty cliffhanger for the next year or two.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I think Kim might be a lost cause at this point, especially given the direction the Dev wants to take with her, from the start i had mixed feelings about her, she comes off as a bit of a selfish, horny, bitch. I didn't get why the MC would be friends with her, she almost fucked up his future with the whole homework/assignment thing, but i thought it's fine maybe the MC has a crush on her or something so he is hanging out around her and then she goes and almost erases the MC from existence by fucking his mom even though she didn't like his Mom originally? What?

And now she not only did the right thing(by sheer accident) since the MC will just conveniently live a better life, because your mom having a 5 min random lesbian flirt 20 years ago leads to you living in a better house with a more stable family, but the Dev just outright spoils that she will save the MC's life in the future, damn well i guess i HAVE to forgive her now. So basically Kim becomes a Mary Sue, everything she does even the fuck ups will lead to better things, the Dev essentially killed of any chance for her character and now we are stuck with her....

Also Penny was like the 1 enjoyable thing in this 5 month long yet surprisingly short update and then he also undoes her whole character by the end of the episode, she goes from a character that seems to develop a crush for the MC to literally just not caring about him disappearing right before her eyes(i mean any normal person might be in shock or even scream, their whole worldview might shatter, is it magic? is it time travel? do we live in a simulation?) but nah she also goes for MC's mom immediately not giving a fuck and the MC's mom seems to be a real pussy magnet herself for no reason...

Maybe the Dev should change the protagonist to Kimpossible or MC's mom, they seem a lot more competent at getting laid.

The worst part is probably the fact that the Dev is now gonna go back to FILF a game he clearly has no interest working on but is forced to continue which is always a lovely combination, which means we are stuck with this shitty cliffhanger for the next year or two.
I mean honestly, the writing was never the best. I knew that coming in but the premise of time travel itself is really interesting for me personally so I was willing to put up with Kim even though I disliked her pretty much from the beginning. Don't know how the dev is gonna spin it to make her "likeable" again (if she ever was) but aside from a full rewind. Like the MC going back in time to stop Kim from finding out about the artifact and just has fun on his own or her apologizing completely and sincerely without acting like a dick 5 minutes later and never betrays the MC again. I too believe she's a lost cause.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You dont have any advantage here. People "insert" as in relate to the character mostly because they share the same characteristics. Straight guys here "insert" themselfs into the straight guy with most screentime(mc) and you "insert" yourself into lesbian woman with the most screentime(Kim). Dont pretend to be neutral observer without any bias.
I don't "insert" into anyone, I quite like the story but i've never been a fan of his lesbian stuff. It's bland. That scene with Kim and MC's mother wasn't hot in any way.

It takes a lot more than 2 women fucking to make a decent sex scene.

I have never been a huge fan of lesbian stuff in male MC games. It's always the same and it's rarely ever enough to get me going. There is rarely ever any build up, foreplay or lead in it's either a quick fingerbang or face straight betwixt the thighs. Quickies don't do anything for me.

I don't play these hoping all the women start banging like little lesbo rabbits, i'm here for good stories. If I want lesbo stuff to flick my bean to i'll play a lesbian orientated game, the sex scenes are aimed at what we like.

While I may not personally be a fan of cock I am a big fan of sex and seeing women enjoy it so I have just as much fun watching women get fucked by guys. It may not make me horny all the time but I enjoy watching sex in all forms.

I didn't mind Kim's scene because the outcome was a huge improvement in the quality of life of his mother. That said, I couldn't "insert" because the scene itself was bland. There was nothing sexy about it. It served it's purpose as a plot device but that's it.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
This version is much better. Back in 0.02a Kim was a %100 bitch, now she is only %99. Mom became lesbian, rich and happy good for her and we already now Kim is a lesbian. Are we gonna fuck sister and side characters? I hope lesbian tag not just for sister If you added lesbian tag and hot milf mother that means I wanna fuck her.

Enough bitching :LOL: its good to know dev read comments and try his best. Keep continue, we know you can do better!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I mean honestly, the writing was never the best. I knew that coming in but the premise of time travel itself is really interesting for me personally so I was willing to put up with Kim even though I disliked her pretty much from the beginning. Don't know how the dev is gonna spin it to make her "likeable" again (if she ever was) but aside from a full rewind. Like the MC going back in time to stop Kim from finding out about the artifact and just has fun on his own or her apologizing completely and sincerely without acting like a dick 5 minutes later and never betrays the MC again. I too believe she's a lost cause.
I like the idea of the MC going back to prevent Kim finding out about the artifact...I also feel Kim is a lost cause, and like other posts have said, she's been pretty much a Marry Sue, and been an asshole to the MC from the very beginning.
I hope it won't take six months to a year to find out how the dev will spin the story to make Kim likable again...maybe she offers to help the MC bang her mom as penance?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess one thing that people forget this is a time travel game. I suspect Kim did learn a lesson by the changes that happened and part of her reaction to MC after is actually guilt. Some people become apologetic when feel guilty, others defensive and attack when people touch upon that guilt. MC needs to grow up a bit as well to make that relation more equal.

I suspect though that other trips in time will change things as well and that might concern lesbianism of Kim and Sis if they are not actually bisexual from start, but something happened to them in that past closed of their interest in males. Less sure if leaving a timeline might make people forget about MC and Kim or make their memories of them interacting in past more vague to confirm to the newly created timeline.

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

I don't know man. In previous version with full on sex I'd say that Kim backstabbed mc just to get pussy and it was unforgivable but in new version its more like she messed up but only because she wanted to help a very upset mother of her best friend. She is an annoying character who nearly messed up main characters assignment but also was first one to cry over it and beg teacher to reconsider. I think not liking Kim right now is matter of taste rather than her being an outright lost cause. I am not a fan of her but her presense in story doesnt put me off now. Stuff about saving lifes in future updates is kind of pointless to discuss since we have no idea what and how will go down.

As for Penny stuff developer mentioned that she didnt directly see mc and Kim poof into air. View was abstructed by tower and renders didnt manage to show that. I also thought of Penny as the brightest spot in current content though theres not much competition right now. She is the only character in game who has outright romantic/sexual chemistry with mc.

I think as far as Penny knows mc and Kim just bailed on them. We know that Penny and Julia are supposed to bond after that water tower stuff but I hope it wont be immidiate love to the grave case. That way main character wont feel like a third wheel with them and they both can love him. I hope when we next time see young Penny she will grin and say "So you returned for more honey just as I planned :D"

I suspect though that other trips in time will change things as well and that might concern lesbianism of Kim and Sis if they are not bisexual from start, but something in past closed of their interest in males.
Was it mentioned anywhere that sis is lesbian/bi? I always thought of her as straight.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Monaco1933

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I like the idea of the MC going back to prevent Kim finding out about the artifact...I also feel Kim is a lost cause, and like other posts have said, she's been pretty much a Marry Sue, and been an asshole to the MC from the very beginning.
I hope it won't take six months to a year to find out how the dev will spin the story to make Kim likable again...maybe she offers to help the MC bang her mom as penance?
Honestly even if she does help the MC bang his mom without overhauling her personality or at least making her grow up and stop being an ass, I still wouldn't be able to forgive her completely. Yeah the whole six months to a year for an update may take even longer if the dev isn't really into updating FILF or he could just create a rushed ending like ICSTOR just to get back to working on this game, you never know.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I guess one thing that people forget this is a time travel game. I suspect Kim did learn a lesson by the changes that happened and part of her reaction to MC after is actually guilt.
Wouldn't the change for the better only encourage Kim to do more of the same though? "Oh, look how great things worked out when I turned your mom into a lesbian, who else can I seduce and convert to make things better"

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
I haven't played this game yet but i'm hearing about this Kim character banging the MC's mom or something, is this true? if so would't this game have like a ntr tag or something?

EDIT: Also does the IC patch (0.2a) work with this new version?
yeah in 0.2a Kim sleeps with your Mom behind your back then acts like it isn't a big deal. but in the newest update 0.2b he changed it to Kim kissing your Mom instead. still a dickhead move in my opinion but eh still better then before.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly even if she does help the MC bang his mom without overhauling her personality or at least making her grow up and stop being an ass, I still wouldn't be able to forgive her completely. Yeah the whole six months to a year for an update may take even longer if the dev isn't really into updating FILF or he could just create a rushed ending like ICSTOR just to get back to working on this game, you never know.
I think Kim helping mc bang her mom is a terrible idea. With so many people complaining about mc being so much less assertive than Kim lets rather have mc do it on his own.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
yeah in 0.2a Kim sleeps with your Mom behind your back then acts like it isn't a big deal. but in the newest update 0.2b he changed it to Kim kissing your Mom instead. still a dickhead move in my opinion but eh still better then before.
Yup, I don't mind competition at all, just as long as you know that character is supposed to be an antagonist from the start but to ship Kim as this likeable supposed best friend of the MC, only to have her backstab him was a complete shit move.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I think Kim helping mc bang her mom is a terrible idea. With so many people complaining about mc being so much less assertive than Kim lets rather have mc do it on his own.
Never said I liked it, was just stating that it would take a lot more than that to make me even be open to forgiving her.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Yup, I don't mind competition at all, just as long as you know that character is supposed to be an antagonist from the start but to ship Kim as this likeable supposed best friend of the MC, only to have her backstab him was a complete shit move.
Exactly, I usually get really invested in games like these so when the supposed "best friend" goes behind your back it really ruined any incentive I have to continue this game. Of course though I am still gonna download the next update XD but I got a feeling my feelings towards Kim will stay the same. Still think the the award for best friend goes to the one in Acting Lessons.

Reactions: Maduck187

JackSatcher

Jul 3, 2017
I thought Kim banging mom was... while not particularly pleasant as a player (the graphics were hot and I'm always happy to peek at Kim's boobs), wasn't so terrible that it needed to be re-written. it's a very drastic and somewhat believeable action Kim took, (her being female inclined was already an established point) and makes for a very interesting dynamic moving forwards. MC needs Kim for the prophecy to save the world or whatever, but he obviously dislikes Kim now. Also this would give Kim less of a leg to stand on when we eventually bang her mom as well. Us as players are always banging friends moms or what not, so to have the tables turn would be an interesting plotpoint. It would've been very interesting to see how we could proceed with the friendship, or if we wanted to continue the friendship at all (if given the choices anyways).

So yeah, an extreme turn of events followed by extreme reaction from audience and now it's retconned. Still fun game though. Well written dialogue and believable characters. Hope work on this continues! I'd even take more episodes of AD over FILF at this point.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Exactly, I usually get really invested in games like these so when the supposed "best friend" goes behind your back it really ruined any incentive I have to continue this game. Of course though I am still gonna download the next update XD but I got a feeling my feelings towards Kim will stay the same. Still think the the award for best friend goes to the one in Acting Lessons.
Yeah Liam, one of the best support characters definitely.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes