3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I am pretty sure you will be able to bang mom both in past and present. This is ICCreations game after all, no idea why would you think she wont be avaiable. And sister is also gonna be potential target, why would you think otherwise?
Well isn't this game supposed to be different. He seems like he has more passion for this than the others. He even says to the people complaining that it won't be just a fuckfest and even gets annoyed that people want just that. As for the sister thing, isn't there a chance she won't ever be born?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Well isn't this game supposed to be different. He seems like he has more passion for this than the others. He even says to the people complaining that it won't be just a fuckfest and even gets annoyed that people want just that. As for the sister thing, isn't there a chance she won't ever be born?
Sister is main characters twin so she is born just like him. She is even mentioned in the scene when mc returns to present to see how it changed. And developer mentioned Mom as potential sexual partner too so you can be sure she will be. This isnt a fuckfest in a sense that there will be more elaborate plot to this game rather than a story about fucking your family members for the sake of it.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The first scenario was definitely a game breaker. The dev wanted for Kim to make a mistake but still be liked. He didnt take into account how most people would see her actions as an unforgivable betrayal. After that scene not many people wanted anything to do with her anymore. The only reason it was kinda forgivable was because she was female. If it had been a male friend, then it would have been the mc fighting with the friend with no possibility of reconciliation. The dev was to caught up in his story to see that. Like someone else said the dev knows the whole story and knows how Kim will react to everything that happens and how she would have made it up to the mc. Unfortunately only the dev knows this everyone else just saw the betrayal and consequent bitchy attitude "I said I was sorry already" so she became very unlikable. That wasn't going to help the game at all since Kim is a prominent figure in this story. With the new scene "which I'll admit I haven't seen yet" Kim is no longer a pariah in everyone's eyes. Now she can still be liked and the story can continue more or less like the dev wanted in the beginning sans the mom/kim sex scene. I like this dev's games. I even like FILF even though alot of people dont. I have to much time invested in it to say just forget about it. The dev should do updates like mr dots. Rotate every month which game he is updating. That's assuming he doesn't take 5 -7 months per update, lol.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I gather this isn't gonna be an incest focused game then? The mom is obviously happier as a lesbian so why would she ever try anything with the MC? Is the sister even gonna be born? And also having only the aunt and the grandma in the past be available as partners while the mom isn't is a bit... weird.

Don't get me wrong I think the quality of the game is better than a lot of games here, however the story feels kind of all over the place? Having the Mom and Sis dangled infront of you at the start of the game infront of you only to go for "subverting expectations" is not the way to go imo. But what do I know?

This is giving me TLOU2 vibes with how everyone is so divisive.
TBH, I've been wondering the same thing, how is it possible to have an incest tag when everyone in the MC's family are devoted lesbians?
The new ending is a bit easier to swallow, and clearly the Dev listened to some of the criticism. I respect what the Dev tried by un-doing Kim's betrayal, and put it on the MC's mom as the one who initiated everything. Kim still used extremely poor judgment by doing what she did with the change, but it's not nearly as much of a kick in the gut as the prior version.
Honestly...you should have made Kim the MC for this game, that way what she did originally would be praised instead of the WTF reaction.
Clearly, the current MC lacks the ability to do anything on his own, and Kim is the only reason his future will be any better. Kim is so important to the story because she's the one that will take action while the MC chases her around trying to figure out what's going on.
I know it will sound like I'm ragging on the story, but at this point, how is it possible to believe the MC of this story will do anything other than follow Kim's lead...it leaves me with the feeling that this is a low key cuck story, where the MC watches his entire family and any female he's ever known get turned into lesbians by Kim when they travel back in time? How would it be believable that the MC and Kim have any romantic future when she's very clearly only interested in women...particularly the women in the MC's family?
I'll keep this on my watch list out of curiosity, I'm interested to see if the Dev makes anything out of the MC, or if it's just going to stay the Kim fixes everything while the MC chases her around show.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The first scenario was definitely a game breaker. The dev wanted for Kim to make a mistake but still be liked. He didnt take into account how most people would see her actions as an unforgivable betrayal. After that scene not many people wanted anything to do with her anymore.
She did commit the ultimate sin.

She made her best friends miserable mother happy.

How could she. The woman was depressed watching her life spiral into nothing, exhausted and unhappy. How could such a twisted friend take all that unhappiness away and improve the mothers life to the point where she is ..... happy.

It's horrible.

So much smiling.

Worst best friend ever.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019

How could she. The woman was depressed watching her life spiral into nothing, exhausted and unhappy. How could such a twisted friend take all that unhappiness away and improve the mothers life to the point where she is ..... happy.

It's horrible.

So much smiling.

Worst best friend ever.
I get you don't "insert" yourself into the MC and you're into girls so you probably liked that scene but you can't seriously look at what she's done from MCs pov (as most people do) and say she's done nothing wrong.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

It's horrible.

So much smiling.

Worst best friend ever.
It really depends if she knew if she was already pregnant. If not, then she probably didn't know how time travel works. If she knows how time travel works and knew that she wasn't pregnant and completely changed her life from that day forward then yeah, it is pretty fucked up. And we already know that changing stuff in the past changes the future, because the dev said so.

Reactions: StarCreator

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
TBH, I've been wondering the same thing, how is it possible to have an incest tag when everyone in the MC's family are devoted lesbians?
The new ending is a bit easier to swallow, and clearly the Dev listened to some of the criticism. I respect what the Dev tried by un-doing Kim's betrayal, and put it on the MC's mom as the one who initiated everything. Kim still used extremely poor judgment by doing what she did with the change, but it's not nearly as much of a kick in the gut as the prior version.
Honestly...you should have made Kim the MC for this game, that way what she did originally would be praised instead of the WTF reaction.
Clearly, the current MC lacks the ability to do anything on his own, and Kim is the only reason his future will be any better. Kim is so important to the story because she's the one that will take action while the MC chases her around trying to figure out what's going on.
I know it will sound like I'm ragging on the story, but at this point, how is it possible to believe the MC of this story will do anything other than follow Kim's lead...it leaves me with the feeling that this is a low key cuck story, where the MC watches his entire family and any female he's ever known get turned into lesbians by Kim when they travel back in time? How would it be believable that the MC and Kim have any romantic future when she's very clearly only interested in women...particularly the women in the MC's family?
I'll keep this on my watch list out of curiosity, I'm interested to see if the Dev makes anything out of the MC, or if it's just going to stay the Kim fixes everything while the MC chases her around show.
I wouldnt say that it was just Kim who changed the future. Nadia from the past basically told you that something like this will happen before it even happened. So its more like a fate or destiny, something that was always going to happen once mc used the artifact in present. Mc unwittingly did his part by bringing Penny to the tower just like Kim unwittingly did her part.

Reactions: johnelros

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Good work.
Hope this very recent .2b sets the record straight.
For a long time I thought the MC was supposed to "convert" his friend.
Good he still hasn't.
If further development means MC fathers himself this'll hit the jackpot.
Maybe 3some with mommy dearest/sis.
WTF, through in all the neighbors as well since it's hinted that BF's dad knew mommy.
Hot steamy snake pit naughty!!!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wouldnt say that it was just Kim who changed the future. Nadia from the past basically told you that something like this will happen before it even happened. So its more like a fate or destiny, something that was always going to happen once mc used the artifact in present. Mc unwittingly did his part by bringing Penny to the tower just like Kim unwittingly did her part.
I know, that's why I took the stance on Kim being the one in the drivers seat, while the MC watches on. Piecing together what the fortune teller told the MC both times tells me it's Kim that alters his families path...not the MC. Being that she's a pure lesbian, logic tells me that every time they go back together, it's Kim that changes things...and being a pure lesbian that she is, It makes sense that she will turn others into lesbians as well to help them find fulfillment in their lives.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get you don't "insert" yourself into the MC and you're into girls so you probably liked that scene but you can't seriously look at what she's done from MCs pov (as most people do) and say she's done nothing wrong.
It's got nothing to do with the sex.

The MC himself commented on how unhappy his mother was and wanted to change everything, now she's happy.

The ends justified the means.

The advantage I have with not being able to "insert" as the MC is I don't need every single characte to be all for him, I want a story that makes sense and characters that fit their role regardless of who they are fucking.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I know, that's why I took the stance on Kim being the one in the drivers seat, while the MC watches on. Piecing together what the fortune teller told the MC both times tells me it's Kim that alters his path...not the MC. Being that she's a pure lesbian, logic tells me that every time they go back together, it's Kim that changes things...and being a flaming lesbian that she is, It makes sense that she will turn others into lesbians as well to help them find fulfillment in their lives.
I get that 3 female characters(Kim, Mom and Penny) with most screentime right now are bi/lesbian and it can give you wrong idea about direction of the game but I am fairly sure that this is a game that will be more focused on main character having fun. I get your complaints about Kim being assertive character and mc passive one in the story but when it comes to sexual stuff I am pretty sure Kim will be main characters sidekick not vice versa.

Reactions: botc76

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
It's got nothing to do with the sex.

The MC himself commented on how unhappy his mother was and wanted to change everything, now she's happy.

The ends justified the means.

The advantage I have with not being able to "insert" as the MC is I don't need every single characte to be all for him, I want a story that makes sense and characters that fit their role regardless of who they are fucking.
But you look just at the end result. If I push someone from the building, he gets hurt and sues me and now he gets paid millions so everything works out for him, it doesn't change the fact that I did something bad. (I know I am exaggerating, I am just trying to make a point).
You don't ditch your best friend to go fuck his mom behind his back. You don't fuck your best friends mom period. You don't then try to turn the situation against the MC saying that he's overreacting. I wouldn't mind it either if Mc was ok with it (you still shouldn't go after you best friends mom ever, but whatever), like when Kim was checking her out earlier Mc would be like "Sure, go ahead". I wouldn't even need a choice there, just some signal that Mc is ok if Kim goes after his mother but she knew that he would hate that, but did it anyway.
That's the problem for me atleast.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
You dont have any advantage here. People "insert" as in relate to the character mostly because they share the same characteristics. Straight guys here "insert" themselfs into the straight guy with most screentime(mc) and you "insert" yourself into lesbian woman with the most screentime(Kim). Dont pretend to be neutral observer without any bias.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Played .2a earlier and have just DL'd .2b.
At what point do I start?
All over again from scratch or the save point at the water tower?
Or earlier?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I get that 3 female characters(Kim, Mom and Penny) with most screentime right now are bi/lesbian and it can give you wrong idea about direction of the game but I am fairly sure that this is a game that will be more focused on main character having fun. I get your complaints about Kim being assertive character and mc passive one in the story but when it comes to sexual stuff I am pretty sure Kim will be main characters sidekick not vice versa.
I hope you're right Meridian, but the whole bi thing was in the previous timeline...as far as we know, Penni and Julia have been pure married lesbians for the past 15 to 20 some odd years. And there can't really be any doubt to Kim being pure lesbian at this point as well...like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Dev writes the MC into a strong character, as apposed to the doormat that he is currently.

Reactions: EZ8lt and EJW

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope you're right Meridian, but the whole bi thing was in the previous timeline...as far as we know, Penni and Julia have been pure married lesbians for the past 15 to 20 some odd years.
I think that would be glorious though. Main characters dick will be the first one they had in 15-20 years? That would make for some wild sex scenes.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
But you look just at the end result. If I push someone from the building, he gets hurt and sues me and now he gets paid millions so everything works out for him, it doesn't change the fact that I did something bad. (I know I am exaggerating, I am just trying to make a point).
You don't ditch your best friend to go fuck his mom behind his back. You don't fuck your best friends mom period. You don't then try to turn the situation against the MC saying that he's overreacting. I wouldn't mind it either if Mc was ok with it (you still shouldn't go after you best friends mom ever, but whatever), like when Kim was checking her out earlier Mc would be like "Sure, go ahead". I wouldn't even need a choice there, just some signal that Mc is ok if Kim goes after his mother but she knew that he would hate that, but did it anyway.
That's the problem for me atleast.
Basically this, if Kim were a dude as previously stated by Meridian we would want an option to kill him off brutally. Was more frustrating because we didn't have the option to tell her to fuck off completely, wish the MC just learns how to go back to the day before he and Kim found the artifact and just never lets her find out about it in the first place. She was already a tad annoying from the start for me, so if the goal was to keep her "likeable" I think the dev kinda missed the mark from the get go.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes