3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
See this is the we need for the next version. The source of this game is called Intertwined pretty awesome game as well as the story.

View attachment 754538
Hehe that would be great but going from what ICC has said on discord he doesn't plan to add an option where you can totally ditch Kim, because she apparently saves your life. Plus the MC has come off pretty wimpy so far, so if he ever grows a backbone, only then does this option make sense.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Meh, most people reacted that way because kim went behind mc back after she promised she wouldn't do anything like that more than what you're saying
Yea this is me, i really don't care about the "NTR" stuff that much(well i prefer if it's optional since i like to avoid it), i personally don't even view 2 girls as NTR, it just doesn't bother me. What bothers me is Kims character as i explained in my previous post, the fact that the 2 of them now kiss instead of scissor changes literally NOTHING for me personally, she still betrayed me, she still went over my back, she still did something that could have had unforeseen consequences and despite the Dev saying how "bad things will happen in this game" he doesn't actually do anything with it, we are forced to immediately forgive her instead i actually wouldn't be opposed this scene at all if there was an option to just break your friendship with Kim or go even darker and make her fall in love with you and then dump her and break her heart, if the Dev wants to talk about "bad things" lets go the whole way. Or how about instead of her dumb actions having hilariously good consequences they actually end up having bad consequences and Kim learns a valuable lesson that when you do dumb stuff you can expect dumb results, instead the game rewards her and makes you look like the bad guy for even being upset, but if instead lets say this somehow ended up with your sister maybe not ever being born and then Kim actually breaks down emotionally because she feels like she basically killed a person and then the game actually SHOWS the consequences and her becoming a wreck, she stops thinking about herself, she becomes slob, she constantly tries to go back in time by herself to try and fix this, actually makes some sacrifices, that might make things interesting. I might actually feel sorry for her and forgive her then if she became a total traiwreck and eventually we could end up fixing things and put them the way they were.

But nah she fucks/kisses your mom, she feels bad but you get a "better life" and all is good, it feels like the Dev/game is trying to make us(main character) feel like assholes and the bad guys, i mean what do you fucks want everything turned out great? Just let your best friend fuck your sister now behind your back, maybe you might become millionaires next, the shittier friend she becomes to you the better your life is, that's how all this works.

That's one thing i found a lot of these games haven't figured out, it's how to do a good best friend for the main character, a lot of the time our best friends are some morons and fat slobs that no MC would actually hang out with in a million years, we look like complete polar opposites, a few times a game actually gives you a friend that resembles you in a way that feels like he would be your best friend because he is about as competent as you, he isn't ugly as fuck, he isn't a moron, he doesn't exist just as a plot device(cough*Bacon the time machine builder*cough), it ends up like this....

I feel like of all the games i played which isn't that much the only character that FELT like your best friend was Steven from No More Secrets, the last few updates on that game got rushed unfortunately so he wasn't featured much at all, but in the first half of the game for like 5-6 episodes the friendship between the 2 is what i would point out to other Devs as how you do a best friend in a game like this, he doesn't betray you, he is about as clever, good looking, funny and a ladies man as you are without actually overstepping his boundaries as in he wont ever get to do anything with any of the girls if you don't want him to and when he does he let's you share in on the action the banter and pranks you do on one another are hilarious and feel genuine, on the female side of things in terms of best friend i personally liked Bella from Summer's Gone, you start of as kind of enemies hating each other but though common goals you end up being what I consider really cool friends, there is lots of funny and likeable moments between the 2. Kim is just not like these 2 at all, she feels like a liability and despite the Dev saying she wont do any bad stuff to you again, the damage is already done i don't feel like i can trust her, she is like a chain and balls i have to drag now that just wants to fuck everything close to me behind my back.

Anyway sorry about the rant but i noticed a few people throwing accusations about "beta cucks" and "pussies" that can't take the "NTR" in the game, when that's not what bothered me here, as i said i didn't view this as NTR i viewed it as a character i was already on the fence about going behind my back in a really shitty and potentially very dangerous, literally life ending way and with us being powerless to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Hehe that would be great but going from what ICC has said on discord he doesn't plan to add an option where you can totally ditch Kim, because she apparently saves your life. Plus the MC has come off pretty wimpy so far, so if he ever grows a backbone, only then does this option make sense.
Yes I read that part on discord as well and we will see in a year how it turns out. I just wish the MC grew a pair of balls and really let her have it.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yea this is me, i really don't care about the "NTR" stuff that much(well i prefer if it's optional since i like to avoid it), i personally don't even view 2 girls as NTR, it just doesn't bother me. What bothers me is Kims character as i explained in my previous post, the fact that the 2 of them now kiss instead of scissor changes literally NOTHING for me personally, she still betrayed me, she still went over my back, she still did something that could have had unforeseen consequences and despite the Dev saying how "bad things will happen in this game" he doesn't actually do anything with it, we are forced to immediately forgive her instead i actually wouldn't be opposed this scene at all if there was an option to just break your friendship with Kim or go even darker and make her fall in love with you and then dump her and break her heart, if the Dev wants to talk about "bad things" lets go the whole way. Or how about instead of her dumb actions having hilariously good consequences they actually end up having bad consequences and Kim learns a valuable lesson that when you do dumb stuff you can expect dumb results, instead the game rewards her and makes you look like the bad guy for even being upset, but if instead lets say this somehow ended up with your sister maybe not ever being born and then Kim actually breaks down emotionally because she feels like she basically killed a person and then the game actually SHOWS the consequences and her becoming a wreck, she stops thinking about herself, she becomes slob, she constantly tries to go back in time by herself to try and fix this, actually makes some sacrifices, that might make things interesting. I might actually feel sorry for her and forgive her then if she became a total traiwreck and eventually we could end up fixing things and put them the way they were.

But nah she fucks/kisses your mom, she feels bad but you get a "better life" and all is good, it feels like the Dev/game is trying to make us(main character) feel like assholes and the bad guys, i mean what do you fucks want everything turned out great? Just let your best friend fuck your sister now behind your back, maybe you might become millionaires next, the shittier friend she becomes to you the better your life is, that's how all this works.

That's one thing i found a lot of these games haven't figured out, it's how to do a good best friend for the main character, a lot of the time our best friends are some morons and fat slobs that no MC would actually hang out with in a million years, we look like complete polar opposites, a few times a game actually gives you a friend that resembles you in a way that feels like he would be your best friend because he is about as competent as you, he isn't ugly as fuck, he isn't a moron, he doesn't exist just as a plot device(cough*Bacon the time machine builder*cough), it ends up like this....

I feel like of all the games i played which isn't that much the only character that FELT like your best friend was Steven from No More Secrets, the last few updates on that game got rushed unfortunately so he wasn't featured much at all, but in the first half of the game for like 5-6 episodes the friendship between the 2 is what i would point out to other Devs as how you do a best friend in a game like this, he doesn't betray you, he is about as clever, good looking, funny and a ladies man as you are without actually overstepping his boundaries as in he wont ever get to do anything with any of the girls if you don't want him to and when he does he let's you share in on the action the banter and pranks you do on one another are hilarious and feel genuine, on the female side of things in terms of best friend i personally liked Bella from Summer's Gone, you start of as kind of enemies hating each other but though common goals you end up being what a consider really cool friends, there is lots of funny and likeable moments between the 2. Kim is just not like these 2 at all, she feels like a liability and despite the Dev saying she wont do any bad stuff to you again, the damage is already done i don't feel like i can trust, she is like a chain and balls i have to drag now that just wants to fuck everything close to me.

Anyway sorry about the rant but i noticed a few people throwing accusations about "beta cucks" and "pussies" that can't take the "NTR" in the game, when that's not what bothered me here, as i said i didn't view this as NTR i viewed it as a character i was already on the fence about going behind my back in a really shitty and potentially very dangerous way, literally life ending way.
I don't mind your rants man, they're insightful and put a lot more effort in than I'm willing to in order to explain that for most people it wasn't the supposed "cuck shit" that pissed people off. It was the betrayal of the supposed "best friend" who then tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Yes I read that part on discord as well and we will see in a year how it turns out. I just wish the MC grew a pair of balls and really let her have it.
Heck, if the option was there to tell her the "two can play at this game" line and immediately go after her mom, that would have been my pick straight off the bat, lol. But no the MC is too much of a nice boy to actually do anything interesting. :sneaky:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I don't mind your rants man, they're insightful and put a lot more effort in than I'm willing to in order to explain that for most people it wasn't the supposed "cuck shit" that pissed people off. It was the betrayal of the supposed "best friend" who then tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal.
Well said I also tried explaining that scene as well it was her betrayal that made players mad pretty much and just like you said she tried playing it off as if nothing ever happened between them which was a bitch move of her even though she could have easily said no, but did she? yep that shows how much of a good friend she it.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Heck, if the option was there to tell her the "two can play at this game" line and immediately go after her mom, that would have been my pick straight off the bat, lol. But no the MC is too much of a nice boy to actually do anything interesting. :sneaky:
Hopefully the developers sees this image and get some good ideas. :sneaky:

Reactions: Maduck187 and Aelth

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I didn't want to comment anything about Kim's behaviour, but I read that the dev changed the scene that was mentioned multiple times, because she's supposed to be likeable. Yeah... I don't see that happening. The only thing that changed was that the MC got there in time. She is still the same selfish bitch. Even if we ignore the fact that she banged or after the rewrite, tried to bang her "best friend's" mom behind his back, this is a time traveling game ffs! What she did could have even costed his fucking life! Why on earth would you like someone who puts a quick fuck above the well-being of... anyone really! The fact that we are talking about someone so close to her just makes her an even worse person! She's a horrible human being and I should like her because she's supposedly feeling bad? It's only the second time I dislike a female character (that's supposed to be likeable) so much. If we ever get an option to drop her, it will be the easiest decision I'll ever make in a game.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Some people are okay what Kim did because their life got better, but she didn't know what is going to happen and it could have cause that MC was never even born.
Developer said Kim is going to save MC's life. I guess MC is angry and Kim got bored to wait for forgiveness and shoot MC to dick, then at the surgery doctors find a cancer in MC's testicles before it's to late and that saves his life. And Kim is like come on you can't be mad at me about shooting you... Did she know she is going to save his life by shooting him or is she still a selfish cunt?

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Exactly, I'm not into NTR, but this double-standard is becoming such a bore.
In these games the MC usually fucks any good-looking female no matter who she is related to, we know that we'll probably fuck Kim's mom, our own relatives including grandma and aunt, our best friends family, the "witch," Kim herself, if we get the chance, but sure let's whine about this incident and pretend that the MC wouldn't have done exactly the same thing, IF he had a chance.
And at least have Kim show the inherent hypocrisy of MC. Actions have consequences, That's the whole mantra of time travel story. But sure let's have Big dick McCock fuck his way trough time without any consequences, cause that sure sound like an interesting story to tell.

Reactions: botc76

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Exactly, I'm not into NTR, but this double-standard is becoming such a bore.
In these games the MC usually fucks any good-looking female no matter who she is related to, we know that we'll probably fuck Kim's mom, our own relatives including grandma and aunt, our best friends family, the "witch," Kim herself, if we get the chance, but sure let's whine about this incident and pretend that the MC wouldn't have done exactly the same thing, IF he had a chance.
She can do whatever she wants dude. My comment was about her being likeable. Don't turn every fucking conversation into NTR/Non-NTR shit when I never said anything about it. I even started my comment saying that I didn't want to comment on her action, but I'll do it after I read she's supposed to be likeable and stated how she acted behind the MC's back putting her own "needs" above everything!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Some people are okay what Kim did because their life got better, but she didn't know what is going to happen and it could have cause that MC was never even born.
Developer said Kim is going to save MC's life. I guess MC is angry and Kim got bored to wait for forgiveness and shoot MC to dick, then at the surgery doctors find a cancer in MC's testicles before it's to late and that saves his life. And Kim is like come on you can't be mad at me about shooting you... Did she know she is going to save his life by shooting him or is she still a selfish cunt?
You say that but to me it's pretty obvious Julia is already pregnant. They go back 20 years, MC specifically state he is 19 years old. She is crying and saying her life is ruined, boyfriend left her but that's not why she is crying. These thing line up too perfectly.

Dec 22, 2019

I feel like of all the games i played which isn't that much the only character that FELT like your best friend was Steven from No More Secrets, the last few updates on that game got rushed unfortunately so he wasn't featured much at all, but in the first half of the game for like 5-6 episodes the friendship between the 2 is what i would point out to other Devs as how you do a best friend in a game like this, he doesn't betray you, he is about as clever, good looking, funny and a ladies man as you are without actually overstepping his boundaries as in he wont ever get to do anything with any of the girls if you don't want him to and when he does he let's you share in on the action the banter and pranks you do on one another are hilarious and feel genuine, on the female side of things in terms of best friend i personally liked Bella from Summer's Gone, you start of as kind of enemies hating each other but though common goals you end up being what I consider really cool friends, there is lots of funny and likeable moments between the 2. Kim is just not like these 2 at all, she feels like a liability and despite the Dev saying she wont do any bad stuff to you again, the damage is already done i don't feel like i can trust her, she is like a chain and balls i have to drag now that just wants to fuck everything close to me behind my back.

Anyway sorry about the rant but i noticed a few people throwing accusations about "beta cucks" and "pussies" that can't take the "NTR" in the game, when that's not what bothered me here, as i said i didn't view this as NTR i viewed it as a character i was already on the fence about going behind my back in a really shitty and potentially very dangerous, literally life ending way and with us being powerless to do anything about it.
I totally agree with you. A similar situation happened with the latest update of "Bad Company". The MC was basically cucked and made out to be a little bitch (totally against how character had been portrayed since beginning) and it wasn't so much the scenes that played out that offended people, it was the fact that there were no consequences/internal or external monologue to show the MC's disgust/mistrust of the people that were supposed to be his friends.

It's no different here, as the player it wasn't the scene but the betrayal from your best friend that got me. Not to mention consequences of her actions like your or your sister not even being born now. I personally would have left the bitch in the past or at the very least told her the friendship was over and to never speak to you again once you arrived back in the present no matter how it had changed. Maybe gone a little evil letting her know you can travel back in time without her and see how she like you messing with her parents before she is born. I could never trust my supposed best friend again. It's one things I just don't think creators get, that people have morals when it comes to someone who is supposed to be close to you and trusting.

So the way the previous updated ended even if it has been dulled down (but still happened/stupid change), coupled with the fact that it's half sandbox (don't know why a map is needed, could easily play as novel without the unnecessary over complication). I'm not a fan of sandbox. I won't be playing any further unless I see any major changes. I play these for a good "believable" story, not just endless sex scenes of which their weren't any of those here either.

Also think the creator is missing a few tags here like "lesbian" and maybe "cheating" or "cucked" which is basically what the MC's best friend did...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
we need to restart if we went from 0.1 to 0.2? as I find no new content...

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
She did commit the ultimate sin.

She made her best friends miserable mother happy.

How could she. The woman was depressed watching her life spiral into nothing, exhausted and unhappy. How could such a twisted friend take all that unhappiness away and improve the mothers life to the point where she is ..... happy.

It's horrible.

So much smiling.

Worst best friend ever.
Yeah like I said before even though you decide to ignore only what makes you feel better so you can try to rag on people. Kim didnt know it would turn out good in the end she did what she wanted without thinking about the consequences. It was a good outcome definitely better than what the mc had in the beginning, noone is fighting that. But it could have easily been a bad outcome also. But you go ahead and not look at the the whole picture, like I've seen you do in the past.

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
You know that the MC will end up fucking all the female characters in the game, right?

On the other hand, let the relationship between the characters evolve. There have to be ups and downs between them. Kim and the MC still see each other as just friends, there's still a lot of things that have to happen for that to change. We're still at the beginning of the story.

Personally, I'm really enjoying the game. F.I.L.F. is fun but A.D. is more ambitious and has more potential.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes