3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is by far better than FILF, and I'll explain why:

I really hope ICCreations puts all the focus on this game instead of FILF.

Although the renders are nice, FILF has many games like it. If you have played Sisterly Lust, Milfy City, Big Brother, or Man of the House... Guess what! You also played FILF. It's the exact same story in all of these games...

You play as an awkward young man. You have a hot mom, and a couple of sisters. Older sister is mean. Younger sister is sweet. You will bone them all., Your sisters have friends you can bone too. That's pretty much the whole story of all of these games. Sure sometimes they add a 3rd sister or an aunt maybe a hidden camera or some other random plot points but nothing really changes in he main plot. No matter how FILF is written and plays out it's never going to be anything special no matter what is written and how much razzle dazzle is added simply because it's the same story of all of these games and more.

Altered Destiny though... You literally get a time machine! You can go back and forth changing the past and present. It has so much potential. You are dealing with multiple timelines here and you can go back and forth changing so much stuff. There is "Timestamps Unconditional Love" too which is of similar genre, but at least it's not a story that has been beaten to death as the previously mentioned one in FILF and a hundred other games. This has the potential for all sorts of crazy shenanigans.

That being said... It disapointing to wait for months to see what happens next and the entirety of this update is just "Quality of Life Changes" with no additional story or renders.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017

I have to respectfully disagree with you. (I know, it's a kind of personal opinion type thing.) I've played both, and actually prefer F.I.L.F. In my opinion, the dev should concentrate on THAT one, and getting it finished, before this one, as it was first, and has (had?) a much larger following when he began this one. I won't argue the pro/con angle of the two games, as it would still come down to my opinion versus yours.

Now, did I overuse the word "opinion" in this post?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

Although the renders are nice, FILF has many games like it. If you have played Sisterly Lust, Milfy City, Big Brother, or Man of the House... Guess what! You also played FILF. It's the exact same story in all of these games...

You play as an awkward young man. You have a hot mom, and a couple of sisters. Older sister is mean. Younger sister is sweet. You will bone them all., Your sisters have friends you can bone too. That's pretty much the whole story of all of these games. Sure sometimes they add a 3rd sister or an aunt maybe a hidden camera or some other random plot points but nothing really changes in he main plot. No matter how FILF is written and plays out it's never going to be anything special no matter what is written and how much razzle dazzle is added simply because it's the same story of all of these games and more.

Altered Destiny though... You literally get a time machine! You can go back and forth changing the past and present. It has so much potential. You are dealing with multiple timelines here and you can go back and forth changing so much stuff. There is "Timestamps Unconditional Love" too which is of similar genre, but at least it's not a story that has been beaten to death as the previously mentioned one in FILF and a hundred other games. This has the potential for all sorts of crazy shenanigans.

That being said... It disapointing to wait for months to see what happens next and the entirety of this update is just "Quality of Life Changes" with no additional story or renders.
wait for months???
Propably more than half a year and only 3 minor technical change and NOT a single new content... That is what a huge dissapoint!!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since Dev isn't currently working on this game,shouldn't it have the onhold tag?

I have to respectfully disagree with you. (I know, it's a kind of personal opinion type thing.) I've played both, and actually prefer F.I.L.F. In my opinion, the dev should concentrate on THAT one, and getting it finished, before this one, as it was first, and has (had?) a much larger following when he began this one. I won't argue the pro/con angle of the two games, as it would still come down to my opinion versus yours.

Replied since it concerns all of you in some manner.

The dev is currently working on both, they are currently giving some love to filf since they had been giving love to AD. so possible one or two more updates on filf then back to AD, AD is currently taking longer because they also have to build the game, where as FILF is more just making scenes as the core code is basically finished.

In all likelyhood they probably work a bit on both at the same time just one a lot more. (although this is speculation on my part).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Altered Destiny [v0.02c] ICCreations

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 414 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 396 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. with your asessment being so bombastically intriguing .. what can we do to game in this VN?

What scenes with who and how nice?

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, in my opinion. But it is your opinion after all on how you wanna express your own opinions. These forums are for sharing opinions, after all.

I do agree with yout opinion, though, that ICC should focus on finishing FILF first, and then this one. But IMO, those are just opinions and at the end of the day it is up to the dev and his own opinions.

Reactions: MixaelPixael

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
From my perspective this is a huge stepback compared to FILF. Basically the female models are way worst, from my view probably the worst this creator ever made.

I don't want to be harsh but I really hope he abandons this one and either continue FILF or start something new. He is, after all, one of the good ones (dev's) so our expectations where higher.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Man, this game's dev's are mean. First, they tease you with a hot Asian milf and then they outright refuse to deliver an update.

What a cruel, cruel world we live in. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL and Reese286

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Why is this update 0.02c (Original Size Win/Linux: 2.69 GB)

smaller than the previous version 0.02b (Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB)?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes