3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
hmmmm this game doesn't have great young female character, i think the moms (kim mom,mc mom and her mom) and the teacher (which is now the mc mom lol) are better than young ones.
the young ones needs more character developments

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not me. I wish we can delete her existence. Fucking snake bitch. I literally can't see how she is supposed to be our friend let alone best friend? She acts like a god damn villain if I've ever seen one
you are not the only one to want to push her off the bridge after we find her with the mcs mom.... I think the dev did really fuck up an overall good game after that, such potential to waste.
Even more, there is no way to fix that... no one likes pussy mcs (and the mc clearly is one, he forgives her too easily, it was even worse before the fix since that was even a bigger betrayal)
The only way to fix that will be to go to the past alone without Kim and change all that back, maybe even mess up Kim moms life for fun and revenge (fucking Kim mom in the past)xD

kamimed

Dec 29, 2019
Is it just me or maybe the tags need to be updated, because it feels like it is missing the lesbian tag and probably the NTR tag.

I have played ICC before, and yes Kim is annoying I don't think I would be best friends with her, meanly because her words value are less than 0, you know don't touch my mom but I will bang yours...

Either way, I really liked the sketch side story but man it was dark, could not see a damn thing so I edited the images and videos and added more light, the videos are lighter but too much light was making it lose quality I just added a bit more light but not at the same level as the images.

ENHACED DREAM SEQUENCE AND SKETCHBOOK IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Download the archive and just drop the "game" folder over TO your "game" folder, there should be no overwrite warning (unless you used unren already)

131MB as I edited all images and videos of the dream/sketchbook sequence, no script files touched.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Don't tell me he changed the ending ? didn't play the b version but this is really retarded, at least we had a game with real drama, but every time you have the whining antipseudontr crew who destroy everything, of course the dev is responsible for being weak and to not keep up with his original story, i can't believe that now we have shit about lesbian scenes, yeah let's make 100% of the games here boring harem garbage with no drama, no other male characters, an MC with a magical dick that all women can't resist.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Don't tell me he changed the ending ? didn't play the b version but this is really retarded, at least we had a game with real drama, but every time you have the whining antipseudontr crew who destroy everything, of course the dev is responsible for being weak and to not keep up with his original story, i can't believe that now we have shit about lesbian scenes, yeah let's make 100% of the games here boring harem garbage with no drama, no other male characters, an MC with a magical dick that all women can't resist.
Problem was the Dev intends her to be the MC's best friend/wingman, not a character that's going to backstab and cuck the MC with all LI's.
If the Dev had her as the MC instead, there would have been no issues, but from what we've gathered, the Dev wasn't trying to make a cuckold game...so he had to make a few tweeks.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Problem was the Dev intends her to be the MC's best friend/wingman, not a character that's going to backstab and cuck the MC with all LI's.
If the Dev had her as the MC instead, there would have been no issues, but from what we've gathered, the Dev wasn't trying to make a cuckold game...so he had to make a few tweeks.
it's not a cuckold game as your landlady is not "yours" in the first place, and it could have been a good start to add drama to the story, with mc getting revenge or mc questioning his friendship with her, if all you want is a game where everyone open there legs to mc's magical dick without any story, there is hundreds of games like this here already.

Yes she backstabed him, but this is what you find in an interesting story, love, treason, drama, revenge, complex situations...etc

The antiNTR crew really fucked all possible interesting plots in adult games, you can't have drama, you can't have a normal story, because you consider a wife fucking her husband (if he is not mc) as cuckold content ! (cf milfy city) this is beyond sick imo.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
it's not a cuckold game as your landlady is not "yours" in the first place, and it could have been a good start to add drama to the story, with mc getting revenge or mc questioning his friendship with her, if all you want is a game where everyone open there legs to mc's magical dick without any story, there is hundreds of games like this here already.

Yes she backstabed him, but this is what you find in an interesting story, love, treason, drama, revenge, complex situations...etc

The antiNTR crew really fucked all possible interesting plots in adult games, you can't have drama, you can't have a normal story, because you consider a wife fucking her husband (if he is not mc) as cuckold content ! (cf milfy city) this is beyond sick imo.
It has been a while since I played this, but did the MC actually express interest in fucking his own mom...or sister for that matter? I do remember however the MC asking his "best friend" not to try anything with his mom, and to not seduce her. She did it anyway. It set a precedence of the overall tone of the game, the "best friend" seduces and puts down the MC. It gives players the impression that she's the bull, and he's the wimp.
From what I've read pages and pages ago, that wasn't the tone the Dev wanted, and hence the change. :giggle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It has been a while since I played this, but did the MC actually express interest in fucking his own mom...or sister for that matter? I do remember however the MC asking his "best friend" not to try anything with his mom, and to not seduce her. She did it anyway. It set a precedence of the overall tone of the game, the "best friend" seduces and puts down the MC. It gives players the impression that she's the bull, and he's the wimp.
From what I've read pages and pages ago, that wasn't the tone the Dev wanted, and hence the change. :giggle:
Yup and considering the dev of this game we do know already that MC and his Mom and sister will grow close to MC at a certain moment in the game's future. The real problem though was as you said already that even without that scene after the express request of MC, Kim already was missing the right vibes for the role she was meant to play in the story and became more or less irredeemable with.

When dev noticed this and after discussions with patrons and on discord came to agree on that point with those who made that point, he had two choices either change intended role of Kim completely for rest of the game which he did not want to or remove that scene and make her slightly less of a bad friend overall. He has still some work to do on that in next update with a Kim showing a bit more that she cares about MC as a friend and not only for herself.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

If this what you call interesting drama then you can enjoy all the Korean manhwa. Spicing things up doesn't means it's a good story. The content was forcefully justified. Either way there was no decision to unfriend or take revenge on her. No freedom of choice. She was still being a bitch about it. Above all she endangered his life, he could've never been born.
"Interesting plots" pff...gimme a break.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. A LOT. People using false info as their leverage to show why they are right. It's kinda cringe. That's all I'm going to say.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
Just played, very interesting concept with the time artifact, liked a lot how the update end and got me looking forward the next one .... good job so far!

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Nice story, but I hope the author doesn't get swayed on the Kim issue. After all, that kiss moved the story, wasn't the purpose of the MC to make its "sponsor" happy? Well, he succeeded, and I wouldn't make a fuss about a kiss. Then, folks, it's nice to empathize with the MC, but sometimes you seem to forget that it's a game, not real life. Who cares who fucks whom, the important thing is that a piece of the cake remains for us too.
Another thing, if you don't like a game or a story, you can also do without it, you don't have to ruin the fun at all.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes