3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

hus1992

Mar 31, 2019
Can't trust Kim now. I only played 2b where she kisses MC's mom. She's still a shitty "best friend" and that made her untrustworthy, atleast in my eyes and irredeemable. I didn't play the original version with the lewd scene, but that would have been a game ender for me. Still going to continue playing if Dev doesn't abandon their game. Also I think I missed out on fucking Kim's mom, so there's that too.

Gonna go play acting lessons to remind myself what a best friend is supposed to be like

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'd like to start playing this game, but I see some arguments about Kim. What's her story? What did she do? I don't want to start the game and stop suddenly because I'm disappointed with some turn of events. I would be grateful if someone described the situation to me why such hate goes towards Kim (?)
Which in the photos is Kim? the one in the helmet?
Thanks. :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'd like to start playing this game, but I see some arguments about Kim. What's her story? What did she do? I don't want to start the game and stop suddenly because I'm disappointed with some turn of events. I would be grateful if someone described the situation to me why such hate goes towards Kim (?)

Kim is the MC's best friend she is in most of the OP pics with the MC.
She is to put it politely: Bossy, Selfish, Manipulative and sometimes a thoughtless Bitch and if you ask some on here they are some of her better traits.
She also just happends to be a lesbian though I dont think that is connected to her traits. But it would of played a part in the fact
that in this version what she did was let the MC's mom's younger version kiss her, Despite having been asked by the MC not to do anything with his younger mom's self.
But the Dev says she has to be like this and do what she did so she can be redeemed later in the game.
Hope that helps

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Kim is supposed to be the best frend of the MC, but she is gay. So she is constantly drooling over MC's sister and mother in the face of his friend (the MC), this lead to a crucial point in the plot that involve the life (or exsistance) of the MC... So..yeah, she is not a good friend. Also, to me, she is the protagonist of the game, not the MC. All the choices you make are a response to her decisions, you are there to go with whatever she wants to do.. You dont want to be with her? Fuck it, she is tied to the plot.
And she is the girl whit the skateboard.
This is my impression. I like to see how other people describe her situation.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Kim is the MC's best friend she is in most of the OP pics with the MC.
She is to put it politely: Bossy, Selfish, Manipulative and sometimes a thoughtless Bitch and if you ask some on here they are some of her better traits.
She also just happends to be a lesbian though I dont think that is connected to her traits. But it would of played a part in the fact
that in this version what she did was let the MC's mom's younger version kiss her, Despite having been asked by the MC not to do anything with his younger mom's self.
But the Dev says she has to be like this and do what she did so she can be redeemed later in the game.
Hope that helps
Thanks for the explanation, I don't even download this game. :)
I don't like such women. If she is MC's best friend, then she should act like a best friend, not an enemy.

Jul 30, 2020
I don't like such women. If she is MC's best friend, then she should act like a best friend, not an enemy.
I don't get the complaints about Kim. Personally I like her and she's one of my favorite characters in this game. She comes off as someone who is vulnerable, loves her best friend (the MC) in a platonic way, but is also a horny little minx who likes teasing said friend about how hot his sister and mom are. She's bossy because the MC is lazy and would otherwise fail and screw up completely without her busting his ass to keep going. When he almost failed, he was ready to go with it but it was Kim that begged the teacher to let him turn his assignment late.

Her main flaw is that she's a horny lesbian who slept with MC's mom back in the past while MC was off getting a blowjob from his teacher. (Time travel, it gets kinda weird.) Even with that, she still shows a ton of remorse for what happened and apologizes profusely. She screwed up and it hurt her friend. Now, she's trying to make it up to him.

If it wasn't for Kim, this game would be the MC sitting in his room all summer jerking off to thoughts of his teacher.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Kim is great, I played 002a and 002b but have no problem with the mom scene.

I admit she can be dominering and annoying, but she and MC seem to be a strong duo and work well together.

I am enjoying myself with this VN and luckily I was not scared off by all the commotion.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I don't get the complaints about Kim. Personally I like her and she's one of my favorite characters in this game. She comes off as someone who is vulnerable, loves her best friend (the MC) in a platonic way, but is also a horny little minx who likes teasing said friend about how hot his sister and mom are. She's bossy because the MC is lazy and would otherwise fail and screw up completely without her busting his ass to keep going. When he almost failed, he was ready to go with it but it was Kim that begged the teacher to let him turn his assignment late.

Her main flaw is that she's a horny lesbian who slept with MC's mom back in the past while MC was off getting a blowjob from his teacher. (Time travel, it gets kinda weird.) Even with that, she still shows a ton of remorse for what happened and apologizes profusely. She screwed up and it hurt her friend. Now, she's trying to make it up to him.

If it wasn't for Kim, this game would be the MC sitting in his room all summer jerking off to thoughts of his teacher.
No offence but I gotta ask what game are you actually playing because I must of played a diffrent one.
I don't dislike Kim I'm not happy with her atm like the MC isn't but I dont dislike her as others do but I think we must be looking at two totaly different Kims here.

The only possible hint at any vulnerablity was when the Fortunteller told her the artifact and quest wasn't for her it was meant for the MC apart from that any insult is like water of a ducks back to her.
Where I agree with you about the minx part and possibly that she love of the MC plus that she is bossy because he is too laid back in life.

But as for the rest of it you have truely lost me there.
First off although he isn't great in school and to her credit she did make him take the photo's so he didn't fail.
But he still failed why becuase the teacher was a stickler for hand in times and because she had the pictures on her and was to wrapped up in her own excitement that she forgot to take the pictures to him in time and he was late because he had to track her down first.
She didn't beg the teacher she fake cried to played the teacher not to fail him but that was only partly to help the MC but I suspect also because it was one of the few times she actually felt guilty for screwing it up for him.

If by a ton of remorse you mean where she tries to shift the blame to anyone but herself and then angrily apologises like someone that believe's they did nothing wrong would do then yeh she was very remorsfull.
Or perhaps you mean the part were she is really really remorsefully that she left her favorite jacket in the past?.
Perhaps you actually mean the remorseful way she sat and sulked in the car because her friend had the nerve to shout at her?.

But like you said she's a horny lesbian so odviously she can't help herself just like every other cheating Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Husband/Wife who think I was drunk or I was horny or I was caught in the moment so really I couldn't help myself.
Is in some way a ligitamate excuse.

either way I am starting to think we are playing diffrent versions of the same game.
Again no offence Just saying

May 1, 2020

Maybe better way to describe it is that it is a good build up for he story, interesting writing and development, and 2 protagonists in clear need for character growth. MC is as usual a lazy ass male bitch that is so popular in half of the VN stories (whiny, lazy, stupid [I know the American trope is that you need to be a jock in school and dumb and hate learning, but come on...in every VN???]), Kim is a self centered (post)teen, possessive, dominant person that happens to be a lesbian, that actually tries despite her character traits to keep her friendship with MC. but being measures more dominant than the male in the pair she comes up as unsympathetic. The story starts with serious character growth later in the game, with very nice, interesting premise and very solid writing, albeit in one moment with a misstep that prompted the "b" version. However if you start with "b" version, then it is ok, the scene that has everyone up with pitchforks is actually well remade, correctly placed to create the conflict between protagonists, and allow the moral dilemma to act as a tool for character growth.
If you come here for fap fest it is not, but a surprisingly well written story this is (channeling my internal Yoda). There are some shortcomings in the final part where Kim comes up too self centered than needed (jacket vs mom thing) but we are talking about teenagers so that can be accepted too.
So I suggest you try the game it may surprise you

May 1, 2020
It would be super funny if further down the road, MC messes with Kim's mom, maybe not lewdly, but convinces her to lay off smoking or something like that, and the little change makes Kim not gay, and also makes her devoted MC's girlfriend (of course I do nnot believe in reality in that, but remember this is time travel and any little change....)

Carla_BrownBB

Sep 22, 2018
Animations for this are top notch, really nice BJ scene, looking forward to more scenes to come. In terms of quality of lewd scenes, definitely ICCs best work to date.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes