3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
We already been through this many pages before if your here to moan about him not updateing F.I.L.E do it on that games thred not this one.
But don't expect a responce from the Dev as he got fed up of them comeing here to whine about that game being on hold for this one that he deleted his account here.
Just so he woudn't have to listend to the whining from people that don't understand when you get burn out doing one game its theraputic to switch and work on something else.
Untill you once again have the passion to go back and finish the one you put on hold.
Not to mention better for the game to have a Dev with passion for it than one that will rush an end just to stop working on it anymore.

Which exactly what the Dev was trying to do here before the whiners got to much for him.

But if your here to try this new game of his then welcome to whats is fast becomeing just how much of a bitch is Kim thred

Just Sayin.
I stoped being his patreon when F.I.L.F become on hold. So im not going to complain about what the guy do.
I was just trying to understand the premise of this new game, see if it's interesting and if it's worth becoming one of his patreons again, for what i get this game is not for me, but thank you for the answer.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I thought Kim and MC mom together was hot. Who doesn't want to see lesbian sex? Wtf is wrong with you guys?
Nothing, just two women going at it together does as little for me as two guys going at it together. Just preferences. :p

Within the context of the story of the game though and fact Kim should be best friend of MC for rest of game and MC expressly asked her to leave his mom alone ..........., well it was a problem storywise especialy with rest of her behavior. A game is about more as just fapping if it pretends to have a story.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I always loved any game made by ICC but after 0.2 update and that betrayal of Kim fucking the mom behind mcs back I think I'm done with this game and is not because of that at all, is because I don't get a fucking choice to tell Kim to fuck off:cautious:.
she is our friend and goes around us like that¿? fuck that.

(And yes I know it was changed in 0.2b but fucking the mom around our back, even if was a damm kiss, it was clear what she was going to do, we got all that info before he changed it because people complained, making Kim a damm hateful bitch and you expect us to want to be friends with her?? give me a choice to tell her to fuck off and not see her ever again.)

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Within the context of the story of the game though and fact Kim should be best friend of MC for rest of game and MC expressly asked her to leave his mom alone ..........., well it was a problem storywise especialy with rest of her behavior. A game is about more as just fapping if it pretends to have a story.
A character doing something against what another character wants is not a plot hole, though. That's just conflict. If it's going anywhere is yet to be seen, but there is nothing inherently wrong about it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
With respect an interesting but very simplistic point of veiw.
Where I am happy to agree that
A character doing something against what another character wants is not a plot hole, though. That's just conflict. If it's going anywhere is yet to be seen, but there is nothing inherently wrong about it.
When A character do's something against another character wish's having been asked not to specifically or not.
And then haveing them do it anyway but the transgression is small enough say just a Kiss then it makes perfect sence.

However since the game itself realise on the player being either anoyed, mad or just angry at the perpetrating character but then forgiving said character later and they have to because the two characters must work together there by makeing the perpetrator character essential for the story's future progression.

I would argue it do's become a plot hole when the Dev has the perpetrating character do something considered by the player of the game to be a betral of their character so unforgivable to them as in the oridinal version and yet then proceeds to make their character that they are playing forgive the perpetrator anyway regardless.

Possibly Just My Opinion

Nov 23, 2017
However since the game itself realise on the player being either anoyed, mad or just angry at the perpetrating character but then forgiving said character later and they have to because the two characters must work together there by makeing the perpetrator character essential for the story's future progression.
The MC did not forgive Kim yet, although it is reasonable to assume he will. So the circumstances that will make Kim be forgiven are unknown. It was implied in the original version (I didn't play the 0.2b) that she will have some sort of redeeming arc. Since I didn't think the act itself was irredeemable, that conclusion will be fine by me. That is not a common opinion, clearly.

I would argue it do's become a plot hole when the Dev has the perpetrating character do something considered by the player of the game to be a betral of their character so unforgivable to them as in the oridinal version and yet then proceeds to make their character that they are playing forgive the perpetrator anyway regardless.
What is or isn't forgivable is very subjective. From what I saw so far, it is perfectly possible that the MC could forgive her after a couple of days since he might not yet consider his mother as his romantic interest, naturally. Of course we as the player know she will eventually be, but he doesn't. You could argue that this makes him not as relatable as the average player would expect, but that wouldn't make it inconsistent with the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you have a valid point from your point of veiw.
but although the MC may not have forgiven kim or may yet forgive Kim at the end all indication are he will because you don't say good bye to someone in as friendly way like that as you walk home from their house if you still angry at them.
Is it reasonable to assume he will forgive her well no its not again its subjective so not reasonable to assume anysuch thing.
But as my point is from the players point of veiw although you say its hinted that she will do something to redeem herself.
There are a lot of players that already know from the dev himself that its not if but when he will forgive her because thats his story plan.
So I diisagree but you are odviously a very enlightened and libral person as you seem to think that because the mom is not yet considered his love interest that it in some way makes what Kim did in the first version ok.
However You can bet there are plenty that would disagree.

I for one as I am not so enlightend or libra as you.

I loved my mom when she was alive in a tradition Mom Son relationship I didn't fancy her i wasn't in love with her I didn't want to bang her.
But I can tell you right now if I caught my bestfriend doing what Kim did in the first version with her even if it was her idea not kim's and I hand't specificaly asked her not to try anything.

It would only be the fact she was a girl that would of stop me from throwing her off that water tower no scene no shouting just up and over.
But since she wasn't thrown off the watertower there still would definatly not be any redemtion even if I ended up owing her my life I still wouldn't want her anyware near me.

bare in mind that just because the bible says turn the other cheek dosn't mean their gonna stop slaping you!

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
I guess half of the people having fit over Kim,s depiction would fuck her mother with no qualms, even after she said to the MC "hands off".
Basicaly the level of reaction is high because of the lack of content - who knows what misfortune Kim brought on herself, what will be their circumstances in the future updates, what will be her redeeming arc - only ICC.
On the other hand the emotional investment in the characters is unusually high seeing the heated reactions - therefore I applaud the author as he made us as players emotionally entangled - which should be the goal of every good story. As you all can see - Penny is written less stellar - no one questions her odd behavior on water tower, or "mental switch" in a second - blowing and conquering her worst fear for an unknown boy, to pledging undying love to a passer by. What I would question is her psychological state - blowing MC to make him stay, attaching quickly to him and his mom are a clear symptoms of a specific type of personality that is less than healthy for a long term relationship.
So yes - I agree, the interaction between Kim and Julia is not easily forgivable - let's see what are the conditions of that forgiveness. I will not spoil ICC's patreon post, but according to him/her/... Kim will perform a significant action that would be able to redeem this one. The conflict between MC and Kim should be a driver for good storywriting, and I personally would suggest making "not forgive = end of game" path therefore giving that option to people

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
When A character do's something against another character wish's having been asked not to specifically or not.
And then haveing them do it anyway but the transgression is small enough say just a Kiss then it makes perfect sence.
even if is only a kiss is still a betrayal, Kim is our best friend.... best friends don't betray each others like that and considering how it was in the first version and how she acts like a fucking bitch with no regret makes it even worse, if it was to me I won't want anything to do with her, but the dev forces us to forgive her something that I will never do if had a choice. But since the game is pretty much linear is either like it or delete the game.
The dev is also making the players feel like that if he wanted he could had the mc made that mistake of being with Julia instead of Kim but he choose to destroy Kim by making her betray the mc and act like damm bitch and hateful character, not many will like Kim after that, it was already annoying her talking about how she wants to bang our sister but this is not something people will forgive easily even if he changed the scene.
Trust is not so easy to earn back.

that is the thing that pisses me off more than anything but is a linear game no point to say that we have choices anymore after this, is pretty clear we don't.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Man, as someone who hasn't played the most recent version, I didn't expect this sort of discussion.

Nov 23, 2017
So I diisagree but you are odviously a very enlightened and libral person as you seem to think that because the mom is not yet considered his love interest that it in some way makes what Kim did in the first version ok.
However You can bet there are plenty that would disagree.
Yeah, that's fine. I could've expressed myself better. I didn't mean you shouldn't be upset your best friend banged your mother. My point is that it wouldn't be so out of place in this story if he were to forgive her. But that is just my view.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The car bj was hot af. Haven't finished the update but since most dont use spoiler tags I think I know whats coming and since the mc just fed someones mom seems fair that his best friend gets a taste of his. I mean he is just as guilty. But I don't mind sharing with a chick, its dudes that i don't want my mc to be cucked by. Anyway looking forward to more craziness but probably will avoid this thread for the most part as this negative arguing is off putting especially when it's adults acting like baby trolls.
Edit: Finished the update and am ready for more mind fucks and hot scenes. Ty

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I started playing. I saw Kim very dangerous. I read the forum. I hated kim and thought about quitting the game. I saw that they had changed the story and kim did not fuck the mother (although once I knew that this happened, the game was a bit ruined). I kept playing thinking how good I could forget the fact of kim seducing the mother. But I find myself with the end of the chapter that I will not say what it is to avoid spoiling, and now it has completely killed me. We left the pan to fall into the fire. Well, good luck with your game, but it's not for me. Too many characters ruining the mc's sex life. Bye

DoOver

Sep 26, 2018
I just started playing.
I have the brightness turned up 100% on my laptop, but too many images are too dark to see what happens, especially the entire 'visualize sketch book' piece. Is it only me?
I'm also down in the cave with Kim and I can barely see her to know to click on her.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The car bj was hot af. Haven't finished the update but since most dont use spoiler tags I think I know whats coming and since the mc just fed someones mom seems fair that his best friend gets a taste of his. I mean he is just as guilty. But I don't mind sharing with a chick, its dudes that i don't want my mc to be cucked by. Anyway looking forward to more craziness but probably will avoid this thread for the most part as this negative arguing is off putting especially when it's adults acting like baby trolls.
Edit: Finished the update and am ready for more mind fucks and hot scenes. Ty
This game reminds me of another title, Triple ex. That game has a female protagonist that acts very much like Kim in this game. She takes all available LI's for herself, all the while degrading and undermining the MC along the way. TE is a bit further along then this title, but it's clear this game is heading in the same direction.
To make matters worse, they don't properly tag the game with Female Domination, Cuckold, humiliation, lesbian harem, etc...and the description should be along the lines of "You play a week and dim-whited male MC that can't complete a sentence without the help of your trusty best friend. You get chosen to bring your bestie to the past so you can watch as every female in your family, past and present, get turned into her harem. If you play your cards right, you may get some action before they get turned!"

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes