3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If you had the choice to fuck Kim's mom in the past before she was pregnant I bet 100% all of you would have chosen that without a second thought about Kim being born or not.
:unsure: personaly No I wouldn't I'd much rather fuck her mom in the present she's such a M.I.L.F.
But a lot probably would I mean who wouldn't want to be Kim's real Dad

Last edited:
Reactions: Game Bond
May 1, 2020
I think after coming to grips with the changes in his family history, the next big change would be MC's aunt. Of course if Kim has not been hit with negative side of the history change,

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
I love all iccreations games but not sure I can like this one. Kim is supposed to be the MC best friend yet throughout the whole game she acts really selfishly. I'm not just talking about the big moment either, it's literally the whole way through you get the feeling she's only helping the MC because it's what she wants and she's not taking his feelings in to account at all. She even gets mad at the MC for liking her mom but still doesn't hesitate to do what she did

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I love all iccreations games but not sure I can like this one. Kim is supposed to be the MC best friend yet throughout the whole game she acts really selfishly. I'm not just talking about the big moment either, it's literally the whole way through you get the feeling she's only helping the MC because it's what she wants and she's not taking his feelings in to account at all. She even gets mad at the MC for liking her mom but still doesn't hesitate to do what she did
Haha, join the party...go back the last 10 pages, about every comment is about that very subject. She's only friends with him because she wants to fuck every women in his family, (now every women in his family tree since she gets a free ride to the past) specially his sister. One of the few games where I'd rather see the main female of a story die, or just disappear from existence.
The one redeeming moment she had when she begged the teacher to accept the MC's project...I think she was crying and acting the way she did because she was afraid it would blow her chances at seducing his sister. She's a terrible person through and through.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Damn that was an excellent update, i really like how icc make his renders and camera angles i don't know how but it's really amazing and it always made the scenes far hotter.

I hope he will not abandon this game, even though i liked filf this one seems to have a better plot.

Reactions: voyeurkind

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Haha, join the party...go back the last 10 pages, about every comment is about that very subject. She's only friends with him because she wants to fuck every women in his family, (now every women in his family tree since she gets a free ride to the past) specially his sister. One of the few games where I'd rather see the main female of a story die, or just disappear from existence.
The one redeeming moment she had when she begged the teacher to accept the MC's project...I think she was crying and acting the way she did because she was afraid it would blow her chances at seducing his sister. She's a terrible person through and through.
Makes me wonder if Kim is being set up as this unlikable because she's going to be the games villain. Maybe she tries to keep messing with the time stream and ends up causing massive harm just for her own selfish desires and the MC has to go back and undo them ever finding the artifact.

May 1, 2020
Nopes, ICC went on Patreon to say Kim is a major protagonist, she will save MC, and make up to him for the mistake.
What I think will happen is changing MC's family for better buggered Kim's present, so they will go see-saw fix MC/fix Kim untill she de-gay/goes bi in some of the history fixes

Reactions: johnelros

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
lmao it's as if none of you have ever played any game by ICC if you really think that it's gonna be a cuckest. The crying going on here about a kiss is worse than when Acting Lesson's ending released..
It’s simple logic really...the Alpha (Kim) leads, the Betta (MC) follows. Story will need a rewrite if the MC is anything more then a mud flap for Kim in my humble opinion.
Maybe she won’t cuck him while she pursues the rest of the MC’s family, just ditch him for a while.

Last edited:

HarbingerofDeath

May 24, 2018
How is Kim our "best friend" and not our nemesis? The blatant intentional disrespect from her from our first interaction with her has me so confused. What dude would ever and I mean seriously ever have a best friend for as long as they have been, constantly put up with the sleezy disgusting harassment of your sister by your "best friend" never mind the fact she thinks running off with your mom when your suddenly stuck in the past. On top of that I don't think any woman ever who found out they were pregnant and then dumped by their partner when they told them is making any moves to romantically get involved with anyone but especially a strange girl who you only met hours before.

How does Penny go from swallowing your kids in the back seat of grandma's car to love of my mom's life in the span of 20 minutes?

I would have thrown that bitch off the water tower for the kiss period I wouldn't have said nothing before I did it. Just calmly walker up grabbed her and over the rail she goes.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
lmao it's as if none of you have ever played any game by ICC if you really think that it's gonna be a cuckest. The crying going on here about a kiss is worse than when Acting Lesson's ending released..
Yeah except this scene has been modified it wasn't a simple kiss at first. By the time you retrieve them, Kim and MC's mom already fucked two times and when the mom ask to stop Kim scissor her without her consent, and that's when the MC arrive.
In my opinion, change this scene for a simple kiss makes Kim a little less hateable, but it doesn't change the fact that she's a bitch with the MC, for all the reasons already said here. And I know what the dev said but I really want a way to get back at her. I don't want her as the nemesis either but just one choice for revenge so both Kim and the MC can call it even and move on (and us too lol).

(And what was the problem with the end of Acting Lessons ? I'm curious because this is one of my favorite games here)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I would have thrown that bitch off the water tower for the kiss period I wouldn't have said nothing before I did it. Just calmly walker up grabbed her and over the rail she goes.
Hell of an over reaction that i'd hate to think what you would do if the original scene was still there.
I'm no fan of Kim either but thats extream.
Seriously if you'd do that for just a kiss than no disrispect but you got issues.

Just Sayin.

May 1, 2020
Too much drama too early in the story. The rapy scene in 0.2a was too much, now it's fixed. Definitely ICC has some character growth planned for Kim and MC, so I'm gonna wait. Hoping for de-gaying of Kim, then MC giving her hard and all night

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So the guy put F.I.L.F on hold to created a game when your lesbian friend just fuck the MC mom and try to fuck MC sister?
this is it?
We already been through this many pages before if your here to moan about him not updateing F.I.L.E do it on that games thred not this one.
But don't expect a responce from the Dev as he got fed up of them comeing here to whine about that game being on hold for this one that he deleted his account here.
Just so he woudn't have to listend to the whining from people that don't understand when you get burn out doing one game its theraputic to switch and work on something else.
Untill you once again have the passion to go back and finish the one you put on hold.
Not to mention better for the game to have a Dev with passion for it than one that will rush an end just to stop working on it anymore.

Which exactly what the Dev was trying to do here before the whiners got to much for him.

But if your here to try this new game of his then welcome to whats is fast becomeing just how much of a bitch is Kim thred

Just Sayin.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes