3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
For me, too much text without any real ''good stuff''. Always the same kind / type of characters, no real difference between them. MC looks like a 30 years old that begin to take crack since few weeks.
Same kind of tits always.
Disappointed.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I don't like the new water tower scene at all, totally boring. who has to take the blame for it?
I would like the original scene back and if someone nagged, that's called artistic freedom. ICCreation didn't choose the better scene in the beginning for nothing and then nobody liked it. otherwise people always start screaming for jerk-off material. i don't understand these people. :confused:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't like the new water tower scene at all, totally boring. who has to take the blame for it?
I would like the original scene back and if someone nagged, that's called artistic freedom. ICCreation didn't choose the better scene in the beginning for nothing and then nobody liked it. otherwise people always start screaming for jerk-off material. i don't understand these people. :confused:
Wait, there are two different endings? I only played one

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Nope one ending its was reworked because the first ending made Kim totaly iredeemable to many players.
but it the players on his discord that convinced him to tone it down.
I havent seen the new ending buthave heard it was possibly overly tamed from the later reactions here.

Aslong as Kim is redemable now is really all that maters as she is a big part of the DEV's story.

Just Sayin.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
When MC talks Kim about her mothers hitting on MC, she bashes MC about it. Since she is so hypocrite she pervs mcs sister blatantly and possible to completely fucked up mcs life by going for his mother. Best friend my ass. Those so called "friends" could learn lessons from Liam (Acting Lessons)

Edit: After seeing ending, I want to say screw you Kim. I'm tired of carrying out results of your mistakes. I also despise her because she is using her feminity to breach out peoples defenses. Also why it's too hard to find strictly straight females in this games.

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Here was information about previous 0.2 ending, what was it about? I only played 0.2b version.

May 1, 2020
Ok, that's just stupid.
The sex between MC's mom and Kim was too out of left field with the tone of the story, and even had som rapy vibe when Kim forces scissoring onto Julia. With the tone of the rest of the story there was a feeling among the players that the action was irredeemable, and would have disqualified Kim as MC's sidekick/major role

May 1, 2020
Played the b version of 0.2 and must say it fits more with the tone of the story and rest of the writing. Kim makes small stupid mistakes all through the game, so this is more in line with her character and the relations she has towards other characters (MC's sister in particular). Additionally Dev made clear to the audience that what happened in 0.2b on the tower is not actually initiated by Kim.
I'm happy to see the change fits more with the writing and the tone of the whole story, returns redeemability to Kim.

On the other hand it would have been fun to see MC's internal struggle with Kim's actions from 0.2a now that his family life is the life he wanted - would he return to the misery of before just to avoid/rewind 0.2a tower scene?

Dev thank you for listening, hope this did not mess your further story plans and script

Reactions: Monaco1933

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Additionally Dev made clear to the audience that what happened in 0.2b on the tower is not actually initiated by Kim.
It just doesn't matter, your so called "friend" could erase you from timeline because she was horny, she also broke her promise to you to not go after your mother. Even though she didn't initiate, she didn't even try to stop her either. I'm fine she is in the story but not as friend. She could be main villain for Lucifer's sake. I would despise MC if he forgives and welcomes her into his life. She just played Russian roulette by pointing gun to your head. No sane people do that to their friend.

May 1, 2020
It just doesn't matter, your so called "friend" could erase you from timeline because she was horny, she also broke her promise to you to not go after your mother. Even though she didn't initiate, she didn't even try to stop her either. I'm fine she is in the story but not as friend. She could be main villain for Lucifer's sake. I would despise MC if he forgives and welcomes her into his life. She just played Russian roulette by pointing gun to your head. No sane people do that to their friend.
Hey cool, you have your opinion and I appreciate that - nothing wrong, all good.
For me - the Dev made pretty clear that MC's mother had a traumatic experience (meaning she was dumped after finding out she was pregnant). Emotions run high, and she looks for consolation, they hug and one thing leads to another - I can see how Kim could make the mistake (knowing that MC's mother is already pregnant with MC and sister). While in 0.2a the whole pacing of that lewd scene is off (I cannot see how Kim could garner so much trust in so little time )

The literary conundrum is that even though Kim made a mistake that would be hard to forgive - it led to provideing MC with everything he ever wished, stable family with solid income, happy and loving mother which makes it hard to hold a grudge.
Additionally theirs is an abusive friendship - with Kim an actual bulldozer plowing ahead, dragging MC in her wake (as he's an obvious mid/low level beta male - I think only the MC douchebag from "Double Homework" is a lower Beta) Having witnessed such relations IRL (thankfully not suffered) the depiction here is utterly believable.

Reactions: Sin Eater
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes