3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys does there is anything to do after we met the girl with ice cream at the parck? cause i can't do anything after that and i would like to know if its the actual end or if i have a bug, ty^^

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys does there is anything to do after we met the girl with ice cream at the parck? cause i can't do anything after that and i would like to know if its the actual end or if i have a bug, ty^^
You need to go back to the Ice cream parlor and check the table.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, but it is an issue when your best friend knowingly risks life to kiss your mom. I think that is an issue worth discussing.
Well though i absolutely agree on the bad Kim discussion that she does not act like the best of friends, is way over impulsive and never seems to think something can go bad due to her actions and is way to selfish. At least she does care and is shown she does try to make things right with the teacher when she fucks up. Unfortunately though she seems to always have been very lucky with that and always got away with that successfully in the past. Having made her a bit of a childish brat, with some good qualities, but they are well hidden. :p Maybe a bit too well by the dev for us players, that little blind spot he has since knows characters better as us.

Well considering her Mom situation, maybe she is not disgusted but jealous, who knows. She may well see MC as hers on an emotional level, even if she would be lesbian. I suspect Kim will have a cathartic moment where she will learn about the consequences of her actions in game and that is part of the storyline.

What if their next timetravel back to the past will be because unknown to her at end last update her life or of someone she cares about in her family turned a lot worse due to her actions? Now that would be poetic justice and a start of Kim growing up, where MC even if still mad at her would have reason to help her and while doing so see her change and forgive her over time.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, I finally downloaded this game to try and see if it is worth following and possibly supporting. I had high expectations because I really liked FILF.

I don't know what it is about this game but I'm struggling to get into it. The MC is a simp, the lesbo friend is annoying and the other characters are just meh. I played for about an hour and just found the entire experience a real slog. That happens when you play a character you just can't relate to or even like. And the story so far is just tedious.

FILF was fun and made all the more interesting because the girls were incredibly hot, especially the sister. I'm struggling to see anything in this game that provides the same motivation.
What I like about FILF is the down to earth settings, none of these supernatural artifact non sense(yet again), but the problem with FILF is the MC, I find him extremely annoying not relatable. With Altered Destiny I like the MC but I wish we didn't have any of these time travel.

bones123

Dec 7, 2017
I like the game but as you say the MC should be getting more action but that might change.I think the the way it ended in the first place was ok. I don't think i would of change it.Lets see how things pan out.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not sure, i restarted, but mainly because i didn't remember the plot :LUL:
did not remembered anything from 1.0 either, but ran around for an hour in 2.0 and found nothing new, talked to mother and sister at different times and teachers/neighbors, but nothing new :(

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
did not remembered anything from 1.0 either, but ran around for an hour in 2.0 and found nothing new, talked to mother and sister at different times and teachers/neighbors, but nothing new :(
Have you tried restarting from beginning?
I mean there aren't like 8 hours of content, it's not such an hassle to restart
What's the last event you had?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Have you tried restarting from beginning?
I mean there aren't like 8 hours of content, it's not such an hassle to restart
What's the last event you had?
currently 590 different games from this site in my sex game folder so I dont really remember, I update maybe 5-20 games each week so it is hard to remember individual games unless they are super special.
I remember part of this game when I play it, but I dont remember what i did last in update 1.0 :p
but you are saying then that old saves from 0.1 does not work with 0.2?

Reactions: Famescua

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
currently 590 different games from this site in my sex game folder so I dont really remember, I update maybe 5-20 games each week so it is hard to remember individual games unless they are super special.
I remember part of this game when I play it, but I dont remember what i did last in update 1.0 :p
but you are saying then that old saves from 0.1 does not work with 0.2?
Have you tried loading last save from 0.1 then go evening > western forest > rocky retreat > hidden grove > inner sanctum > talk to kim about artifact attempt? Thats how 0.1 ends and 0.2 starts but you couldnt save during that scene in 0.1 so your last save should be just before it.

Reactions: Troy9000

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is there anyone else who isn't a fan of Kim? It seems like the MC is gonna have to fight her for any and all of the LI's in this game at this point. Not to mention running off with the mom that is a dick move. or is it just me.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Is there anyone else who isn't a fan of Kim? It seems like the MC is gonna have to fight her for any and all of the LI's in this game at this point. Not to mention running off with the mom that is a dick move. or is it just me.
I don't think she'll pull something like that again if she's looking for MC forgiveness like the Dev said, at least not behind mc's back

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Newer play "new games" or demos or first updates , couse of lack of content.
Here, mega suprise :love:
Wellwritten great story, beautyfull Ladys, great animations and only 0.2 :love:
Well, Dev, keep up the great work (y)
One thing... We have Harem in almost every game... Can you with Harem and Lesbian mix in some other Men??? I mean, Ladys need to get a little slutty too, right? ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Newer play "new games" or demos or first updates , couse of lack of content.
Here, mega suprise :love:
Wellwritten great story, beautyfull Ladys, great animations and only 0.2 :love:
Well, Dev, keep up the great work (y)
One thing... We have Harem in almost every game... Can you with Harem and Lesbian mix in some other Men??? I mean, Ladys need to get a little slutty too, right? ;)
First off this is my personal opinion but NO!
1. not sure thats the Dev's style but I do only have his other game to go by.
2. No Ladys don't need to get a little slutty too in a harem game in what harem game has that ever been needed.
3. that just brings in a certain derisive three letter word into a game which has already been suggested might be in the game.
4. you obviously don't seem to think has enough drama in this game to start with just by haveing Kim there.

Just Add this Amendmant.
The only time I could possibly conceive that a Harem game would be improved by the addition of more men.
Is if it was what is called a Reverse Harem Game.

Just My Opinion

Last edited:

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I don't think she'll pull something like that again if she's looking for MC forgiveness like the Dev said, at least not behind mc's back
Yeah but still key phrase "Not behind MC's back" so does that mean the updates will have a bunch of text where she is hounding the MC? And if they were as close as the game makes them seem, then the running off to nibble the MC's mom's Lady bits was a gross betrayal of their friendship to begin with....no? Hell at this point I, as the player, just want to tell Kim to fuck off and not see her anymore. I get it is just my opinion, just seemed wrong to me. I wouldnt have cared if she pulled that crap with the teacher for instance you know. Would still have been dick'ish but not as bad is what I was saying lol.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah but still key phrase "Not behind MC's back" so does that mean the updates will have a bunch of text where she is hounding the MC? And if they were as close as the game makes them seem, then the running off to nibble the MC's mom's Lady bits was a gross betrayal of their friendship to begin with....no? Hell at this point I, as the player, just want to tell Kim to fuck off and not see her anymore. I get it is just my opinion, just seemed wrong to me. I wouldnt have cared if she pulled that crap with the teacher for instance you know. Would still have been dick'ish but not as bad is what I was saying lol.
Honestly, if she didn't do that behing mc's back i wouldn't even have been against it
There would have still been the Back to the Future problem, but that basically gets circumvented in all these time trave games ( it'd be fun to see a gameover where one of these mc's bang his mom in the past and fucks himself out of existence :BootyTime: )

Reactions: greentonythetiger

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Personally, I don't mind Kim and liked her going behind the MC's back with his mom as a plot device. I'm most definitely not someone into NTR, that will kill a game for me instantly, but I also don't read this as NTR and I think the conflict between friends could be a fun/interesting plot device. Especially since now we know they are going to be going back and forth into the past to "fix" things butter fly effect style over time, who knows what else will be changed, including their personalities and tastes. As for it being a dick move on her part, well yea, but that's a great conflict point to develop, and honestly who among us is that good of a person? you have a once in a life time opportunity to get with someone you've always been attracted to, friends sister/mom/future girlfriend/ex whatever. Depending on your relationship and your moral compass many will resist, but many will not as well. Repairing that and coming back from it is an interesting problem/story. Having everyone be a perfect white fucking knight all the time (a hilarious concept in an incest game btw) is boring. We need more new interesting stories or this whole fucking genre is dead.
To the author, i've followed you for a while,haven't always agreed with your choices(for example switching the scene between MC's mum and kim to just a kiss was.... much less compelling, making the little sister in the artifact go from curious and innocent to super slut in like, a day, also took me out of the story) but i'm still here. keep it up and keep writing what you like. When you're invested in the story it shows through, when you try to please everyone it turns into a dumpster fire of disappointment and despair. Cheers.

Last edited:

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Two thoughts. Firstly, Kim exhibits the hallmarks of a psychopath - she's narcissistic, selfish, self-centred, is selectively empathetic, has poor impulse control, avoids responsibility, and ultimately always puts her own desires first. She is the worst possible person to be friends with, or indeed have as a major character unless as an antagonist. She was a bad choice of main female character to begin with as she is fundamentally untrustworthy as a person in any conceivable timeline in the current story.

Secondly, it's quite clear that ICC Last Jedi'ed the story and is now trying to Rise of Skywalker it. I predict he will be just as successful in unfucking the narrative. I'd almost go out on a limb and predict that after working on FILF for a while he'll either abandon AD or scrap the current version and remake it.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Now that I think about it again, if sister didn't born because Julia is now with the teacher and never got pregnant (our theory) then MC didn't born either, of course this considering the incest patch... without it the MC is just a friend of the family, now I like to think that Julia is already pregnant or that MC will go back in time to impregnate her.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes