3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Each update I'm liking this more and more I feel as though Filf may have to up its game I'm starting to think that this is better already.
Despite my and many others gripes about the plot so far, it's a bit early to claim anything about this title yet, no? To me this seems to be a lesbian harem/cuckold humiliation title; though I'm holding out hope that I'm wrong. That's a far cry from FILF...if cuckold and humiliation is your thing, you should check out TAC.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Despite my and many others gripes about the plot so far, it's a bit early to claim anything about this title yet, no? To me this seems to be a lesbian harem/cuckold humiliation title; though I'm holding out hope that I'm wrong. That's a far cry from FILF...if cuckold and humiliation is your thing, you should check out TAC.
Well since the theme seems to be based upon one of ICC's older games, it def would not be a lesbian harem humiliation simulator, though ICC always had lesbian in his games with main dames and not a little :p. I do agree though, with many that he overhit the mark with what he intended with Kim especially those who saw the old scene first. :)

It may not be unwise for Kim to have another teacher like scene in next update showing she does care, even if that was not planned and have MC be a little more active and making decisions. I get he gets involved in a situation where he is in over his head, but same goes for Kim and that they might react differently where Kim always tends to attack things and act like she is confident about her actions while MC is bit more look and see what happens, just shift it a bit tonally so we also see those layers to them. Nothing wrong with people growing up due to what happens with them during a story, but they should not start from complete zero. They grow up and learn things about themselves like skills and confidence in abilities they already have in the end, it is not like you can grow into things that are not there at all. :)

KMonkeyMon

Apr 15, 2020
Tell me you didn't just say that? Why would I want to play that everyone knows I'm dead against stuff like that.
DA22

Everyone knows NTR based games barley have any good story telling in them apart from Where it all Began and Primal Instinct and i dont know how a kiss is the same as cuckholding/humiliation

1598184793248.png

when you have your not in relationship with your mom in the game Besides The Main female character whos name i forgot is probably have make this become a reality after all she owes us plus if she wants to be in the harem in the future its only fair

screenshot0020.png screenshot0010.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22

Everyone knows NTR based games barley have any good story telling in them apart from Where it all Began and Primal Instinct and i dont know how a kiss is the same as cuckholding/humiliation

View attachment 784036

when you have your not in relationship with your mom in the game Besides The Main female character whos name i forgot is probably have make this become a reality after all she owes us plus if she wants to be in the harem in the future its only fair

View attachment 784031 View attachment 784038
One the original scene was not a kiss but full out sex, two I never used the word NTR. Even if I m pretty sure in an ICC game she will be a LI (both Kim and the Mom), but Kim will not unavoidably steal her away from you. Three the sex scene after request of MC and the dangers of that to MC in a time travel situation are bad enough, but the real problem according to the remarks is how Kim behaves overall. While Kim is supposed to be your best friend,wingman and integral part of the game that you are supposed to more or less like and not hate as a player. It was not just that one scene, though it is a scene that for some ruined both the Mom and Kim at same time way it was done.

After talking things over on Discord with fans and patrons dev decided he did see their points and did things he did not want for game, so he changed that, but Kim overall behavior is still not what most people would think of as acceptable of a friend, but more as abusive.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
After talking things over on Discord with fans and patrons dev decided he did see their points and did things he did not want for game, so he changed that, but Kim overall behavior is still not what most people would think of as acceptable of a friend, but more as abusive.
Even the scene where Kim was begging the teacher to accept the MC's assignment had a tone to it that she was doing it because she didn't want to lose her chance to seduce the MC's sister. I get that ICC was trying to make Kim seem like a wingman, but he overshot it by a twenty miles, and her character has a tone of only being friends with MC so she can have access to his family members (sister in particular).
The whole ditching the MC to seduce his mom really backed up that feeling as well, even with the change where the mother was now the one that started the kiss, Kim was clearly in the drivers seat, about to take things to the next level if the MC didn't discover them.

The only way I can see this being salvaged is the event that happened changes the dynamic in their relationship, where the MC is the Dom, and Kim is the sub. The MC has to clearly tell/show her that he's in charge of his destiny, not her. Like he seduces Kim's mom with her help, not because Kim gives permission, but because the MC told her to. A complete 180 like that moving forward will help erase the stain that is Kim IMHO.

Nov 23, 2017
The only way I can see this being salvaged is the event that happened changes the dynamic in their relationship, where the MC is the Dom, and Kim is the sub. The MC has to clearly tell/show her that he's in charge of his destiny, not her. Like he seduces Kim's mom with her help, not because Kim gives permission, but because the MC told her to. A complete 180 like that moving forward will help erase the stain that is Kim IMHO.
There might be other kinds of relationship dynamics that might be employed here. One might even imagine some not involving a character holding power over another.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In the walkthough it says small series of special images when your done talking to Natalie in the morning,not seeing anything :unsure:

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Animashun !

Yay !

But, but
1. Lots of rollback bug
2. No hints
3. No clues which items are interactable
4. Location icons are too small

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Another games from ICCreations and another jaw drop. Like in F.I.L.F. there are very good lookin g charecters, nice boobies, figurte ets. I think, that quality of grahpic made a step forward. Map - i like how it looks and moves. All the details. So far hints were unncecessary. Little bit running around and we can find right path. For now many things that are "in progress". Im curious if MC will have his sweet harem xD Wish all the best and wiating for more.

Reactions: VentureZapatist

Rmax

Nov 16, 2018
Isn't there any way to turn off the stupid fucking mini games in this? I hate mini games in general AND I can't knock the damn trinket out of the tree. I've given up for now and on to something else before I break my laptop.

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Help on the library book case quest. Kim says i should look for something unusual. All i see is that statue and the lockbox. What should i look for?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Help on the library book case quest. Kim says i should look for something unusual. All i see is that statue and the lockbox. What should i look for?
In the same bookcase there is a single clickable book. Iirc it's on the right side, somewhere in the lower middle.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I just started playing.
I have the brightness turned up 100% on my laptop, but too many images are too dark to see what happens, especially the entire 'visualize sketch book' piece. Is it only me?
I'm also down in the cave with Kim and I can barely see her to know to click on her.
Same here. Those scenes are way too dark. Unfortunately the DEV deleted their f95 account iirc. I'm not sure whether they still read here, but to be sure, might want to give a feedback on patreon.

Reactions: Troy9000

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, just wanted to let you know that the Author posted that his next two updates are going to be F.I.L.F.'s (his other game). So, I guess you shouldn't expect AD's updates before the end of 2021.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guys, just wanted to let you know that the Author posted that his next two updates are going to be F.I.L.F.'s (his other game). So, I guess you shouldn't expect AD's updates before the end of 2021.
He is not that slow with Filf :p, so a good chance we will see something sooner. Also he has at least quite a few of the chars and their environment done now, which should help some, unless he is gonna go into the future and will have to develop older versions of all characters.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes