3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Nice story, but I hope the author doesn't get swayed on the Kim issue. After all, that kiss moved the story, wasn't the purpose of the MC to make its "sponsor" happy? Well, he succeeded, and I wouldn't make a fuss about a kiss. Then, folks, it's nice to empathize with the MC, but sometimes you seem to forget that it's a game, not real life. Who cares who fucks whom, the important thing is that a piece of the cake remains for us too.
Another thing, if you don't like a game or a story, you can also do without it, you don't have to ruin the fun at all.
His problem isn't the story. It's the game. Let's hope he continues at least one of his projects... He abandoned IC in paradise and then F.I.L.F...

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
His problem isn't the story. It's the game. Let's hope he continues at least one of his projects... He abandoned IC in paradise and then F.I.L.F...
I have recently known the author, but it seems to me that FILF has recently been released.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
F.I.L.F is not abandoned it's just this week been updated.
And actually F.I.L.F wasn't ever abandoned just put on hold as the Dev had run out of ideas and was going to do this one untill inspiration came back to him for F.I.L.F but the whiners came here and made him feel guilty enough to go back to F.I.L.F. before he was really ready too.
so if he rushes the end of F.I.L.F they only have themselfs to blame.

Just so you know.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
That makes no sense at all. FILF literally got an update within the past week. Talk about 'fake news'

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
F.I.L.F is not abandoned it's just this week been updated.
And actually F.I.L.F wasn't ever abandoned just put on hold as the Dev had run out of ideas and was going to do this one untill inspiration came back to him for F.I.L.F but the whiners came here and made him feel guilty enough to go back to F.I.L.F. before he was really ready too.
so if he rushes the end of F.I.L.F they only have themselfs to blame.

Just so you know.
So there is no standard timing for releases? For example Altered Destiny was released in August, is there any hope of seeing a new release this month? I don't want to sound annoying, I'm just asking because not knowing the author I don't know how much time passes between one release and another

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So there is no standard timing for releases? For example Altered Destiny was released in August, is there any hope of seeing a new release this month? I don't want to sound annoying, I'm just asking because not knowing the author I don't know how much time passes between one release and another
Couldn't tell you i'm afraid as i'm only a 1 dollar patron so some posts I dont get.
But neither game has been abandoned best guess since Dev nolonger comes on F95 would be next year.
Vague I know but best I can do maybe someone else has better idea and will post info.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Couldn't tell you i'm afraid as i'm only a 1 dollar patron so some posts I dont get.
But neither game has been abandoned best guess since Dev nolonger comes on F95 would be next year.
Vague I know but best I can do maybe someone else has better idea and will post info.
Thanks anyway, it's not a problem, it was just to have an idea, I was hoping that having FILF released in seventh, this game was also imminent. I must admit that for now I prefer it, the story intrigues me more, FILF had too many similarities with MILF CITY, it is well done, absolutely, but too many deja vù. Altered Destiny instead seems a more original story, same idea as Timestamp, but with the right differences. We hope there will be news soon.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why do devs hide the quick menu =( To save a few pixels? Just let the player choose. I like the Auto forward. The Preferences even have the Auto Forward Time slider enabled.

And where is the sandbox tag? Times of day + doors + map = sandbox?

Reactions: HalGLC

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I just wanted to say that while I have not played as much of this game as others, I think the story is good and could potentially be told very well. Unfortunately, I personally have to pass on this one at this time. Kim is definitely the reason why, she's the only character I have met so far that I would like the MC to pursue, but that appears to never be happening. So I hope everyone who is enjoying the game continues to do so. Sadly, as much as I do like the creators work, this one is not for me.

Jul 30, 2020
I just wanted to say that while I have not played as much of this game as others, I think the story is good and could potentially be told very well. Unfortunately, I personally have to pass on this one at this time. Kim is definitely the reason why, she's the only character I have met so far that I would like the MC to pursue, but that appears to never be happening. So I hope everyone who is enjoying the game continues to do so. Sadly, as much as I do like the creators work, this one is not for me.
It's still very early on in the game, and every game this dev has done to this point has every female character ending up fucking the MC, so my guess is that's it's a matter of time and Kim is more like a boss-level fuck. Sort of like Melissa from FILF.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
whats new?
V0.02c Changes:

- You can now travel straight to the overworld map from anywhere, UNLESS
an event is to trigger on your way out.

- You can travel straight to your bedroom from the overworld map, UNLESS
an event is to trigger on your way in.

- There are now "!" and "?" indicators on the overworld map to help guide
you to where you need to go to progress the story.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes