3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
I mean you find you mom kissing your best friend. if kimmy was a billy you would say its ntr too.
But she isn't. ICC had done threesomes a lot with two girls. You could say it's NTR because one of the girls could have been a guy. He literally just released a scene with two girl's cumswapping, if one was a billy, it would ntr then?

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
I don't think it was beta or test or anything like that, he just didn't expect backlash like that so he changed it quick and it was out for way more than 24 hours I think. And I don't even think that that was the main problem. People hated Kim which is not necessarily a bad thing on it's own but the problem was that she wasn't meant to be hated, she was meant to be likeable that is the main issue. And if you play this new version after the old one, it just feels like essentially nothing has changed, you just arrived there like 10 minutes earlier so you only caught them kissing.

But to be fair I find Kim unlikeable even if I count out this whole "Mom" situation.
I'm with you here. I find Kim reprehensible. I hope the MC gets a chance to tell her to fuck off out of his life and family for good.

Reactions: EJW
Jan 28, 2020
Respectfully disagree. I find Kim a kindred spirit that you both like the same women, and you both ALMOST think the same. That is one of the reasons I believe she is your step daughter / step sister from the time travel. I have no problems with her locking lips with the MC's mom.... and from the conversation in the bug with gramma, most likely she will lock lips with her when they go farther in the past.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Respectfully disagree. I find Kim a kindred spirit that you both like the same women, and you both ALMOST think the same. That is one of the reasons I believe she is your step daughter / step sister from the time travel. I have no problems with her locking lips with the MC's mom.... and from the conversation in the bug with gramma, most likely she will lock lips with her when they go farther in the past.
imma need you to explain how in the hell is she a STEP anything to MC or do you not know what relation a step is to a person

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Unfortunately, Kim is completely selfish. Every motivation of hers is for her own self gratification. I find nothing redeemable about her. It's also why the gypsy found her unworthy.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Unfortunately, Kim is completely selfish. Every motivation of hers is for her own self gratification. I find nothing redeemable about her. It's also why the gypsy found her unworthy.
I would have to respectfully disagree there. Sounds a bit far reaching. icc did say that she is supposed to grow as a person just like the MC is to as well. She helped you ace your final. She made the mistake of forgetting the time but begged the teacher to accept it. The dev said that things are meant to show that she has flaws but wants to grow as a person as tries to be a better friend for the rest of the game. Sounds like the whole confrontation is meant to be what triggers the main feature of the game, a new timeline. Also that gypsy found her unworthy because it showed she wanted recreational achievements, job success and romance. It's not really a bad thing.

So lets put things into perspective.

Kim pulls the MC to the forest because hes too lazy to do his final which is due tomorrow. Spends her day helping him get something that'll help him ace it.
She prints out his photos for him herself
She goes to the library early to do research on something supernatural and forgets the time
She begs the teacher while in tears to accept his final and blames herself for it not being here. The teacher ends up accepting it
She goes with the mc's young mom to hang out at some secret spot of hers when the MC disappeared on them. Reason for going there was due to Julia's sadness which you don't see (said by the dev)
She kissed the mc's mom. A kiss that the dev has said that is meant to be out of context from the mc's point of view. One that was asked by Julia and reluctant but Kim, but did it to help to see if kissing another girl felt 'right'. The dev spoiled the reason behind it to calm people down as it's supposed to not be known about the reason for it and that she told Kim that she's already pregnant.

So from what I see from above, I find that she made a few mistakes, and your and kim's actions is what causes the whole new timeline (you leading the teacher up to the water tower and kim taking her there as well to accidently meet).

The dev himself said that this game is meant to have Kim grow as a better friend after the big mishap and the MC is supposed to grow as a more assertive 'alpha'.

That's just my two cents

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I would have to respectfully disagree there. Sounds a bit far reaching. icc did say that she is supposed to grow as a person just like the MC is to as well. She helped you ace your final. She made the mistake of forgetting the time but begged the teacher to accept it. The dev said that things are meant to show that she has flaws but wants to grow as a person as tries to be a better friend for the rest of the game. Sounds like the whole confrontation is meant to be what triggers the main feature of the game, a new timeline. Also that gypsy found her unworthy because it showed she wanted recreational achievements, job success and romance. It's not really a bad thing.

So lets put things into perspective.

Kim pulls the MC to the forest because hes too lazy to do his final which is due tomorrow. Spends her day helping him get something that'll help him ace it.
She prints out his photos for him herself
She goes to the library early to do research on something supernatural and forgets the time
She begs the teacher while in tears to accept his final and blames herself for it not being here. The teacher ends up accepting it
She goes with the mc's young mom to hang out at some secret spot of hers when the MC disappeared on them. Reason for going there was due to Julia's sadness which you don't see (said by the dev)
She kissed the mc's mom. A kiss that the dev has said that is meant to be out of context from the mc's point of view. One that was asked by Julia and reluctant but Kim, but did it to help to see if kissing another girl felt 'right'. The dev spoiled the reason behind it to calm people down as it's supposed to not be known about the reason for it and that she told Kim that she's already pregnant.

So from what I see from above, I find that she made a few mistakes, and your and kim's actions is what causes the whole new timeline (you leading the teacher up to the water tower and kim taking her there as well to accidently meet).

The dev himself said that this game is meant to have Kim grow as a better friend after the big mishap and the MC is supposed to grow as a more assertive 'alpha'.

That's just my two cents
That's all fine and dandy, but falls flat when you see the original reason for that scene, or why most people are mad or don't like Kim. She is selfish as fuck, only thinking about herself, she was "mad" at MC when he was looking at her mom, but she is trying to fuck the sister of the MC since ever.

Later the original reason for her to go with MC's mom was because she (Kim) wanted to be with her, because she was interested in something happening, even after the MC did tell her to not do anything with his mom. She later in the original scene that the dev planned and updated wasn't only kissing the mom, she was fucking her when the MC's goes there and dev pretty much told us that she wouldn't even get a bad word from the MC, the MC won't be mad at her or anything, she even had the balls to be happy, because she fucked the mom of the MC and doing so changed the timeline.

You know what was the problem? The dev got a lot of backslash for that scene, and then he tried to avoid said backslash, saying anything that would make Kim less of an horrible person, aka "she didn't wanted to kiss the mom", "she did know that MC's mom was already pregnant", "she will help the MC more", erc. But people didn't buy it, because the original plan was another, Kim fucking the mom, without way of avoiding it and without any kind of punishment being brought to Kim, so yeah the character is awfull, selfish as fuck and doesn't do anything if it doesn't benefice her, the things the dev has been saying since the backslash are trying to up the opinion people have of KIm, nothing more.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
That's all fine and dandy, but falls flat when you see the original reason for that scene, or why most people are mad or don't like Kim. She is selfish as fuck, only thinking about herself, she was "mad" at MC when he was looking at her mom, but she is trying to fuck the sister of the MC since ever.

Later the original reason for her to go with MC's mom was because she (Kim) wanted to be with her, because she was interested in something happening, even after the MC did tell her to not do anything with his mom. She later in the original scene that the dev planned and updated wasn't only kissing the mom, she was fucking her when the MC's goes there and dev pretty much told us that she wouldn't even get a bad word from the MC, the MC won't be mad at her or anything, she even had the balls to be happy, because she fucked the mom of the MC and doing so changed the timeline.

You know what was the problem? The dev got a lot of backslash for that scene, and then he tried to avoid said backslash, saying anything that would make Kim less of an horrible person, aka "she didn't wanted to kiss the mom", "she did know that MC's mom was already pregnant", "she will help the MC more", erc. But people didn't buy it, because the original plan was another, Kim fucking the mom, without way of avoiding it and without any kind of punishment being brought to Kim, so yeah the character is awfull, selfish as fuck and doesn't do anything if it doesn't benefice her, the things the dev has been saying since the backslash are trying to up the opinion people have of KIm, nothing more.
You can't use retconned cannon as leverage to your discussion. The dev said that it was meant to be lead on by Julia and not Kimberly. He said that the whole staring at her at the parlor was meant to be a red herring. He understand the frustration and reconned it to a kiss. You can't sit here and use old information to defend somthing that isn't true anymore.

Again, you are making assumptions and that makes your argument fall flat. Saying "The dev said this but I don't want to believe it" is not a valid argument.

I gave valid info that is within the cannon. You gave old info that isn't true to the current plot.

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
You can't use retconned cannon as leverage to your discussion. The dev said that it was meant to be lead on by Julia and not Kimberly. He said that the whole staring at her at the parlor was meant to be a red herring. He understand the frustration and reconned it to a kiss. You can't sit here and use old information to defend somthing that isn't true anymore.

Again, you are making assumptions and that makes your argument fall flat. Saying "The dev said this but I don't want to believe it" is not a valid argument.
You are missing the point enterely, the thing is that the idea of the dev was that, Kim doing all and fucking the mom of the MC without even apologizing, many people saw that and didn't like it, then cambe the backslash and the only way to try to avoid it was to change it to how it's now, the problem is people already had seen that and that made Kim a bad character for most people that were playing that update. Besides if he has done it one time what's stopping him from doing it again with another character? Kim is still the same selfish cunt, just the dev tried to make her slightly better, it didn't work for most, it worked for you, great, it still doesn't make invalid what people feel about a character that had to have a massive rewrite of her scenes in just the second update of the game.

Jan 28, 2020
The reason I give that Kim may be your step sister / daughter is because the MC now has the ability to go into the past. It is already known that Kim's parents fight, but we do not know the subject. It would be easy to be on a past mission and "bump" into Kim's mom .... how old is that condom gramma gave you ??. We are already aware that the timeline changed when MC and Kim go back the first time by getting introduced to an aunt that should not be existing so that is a clue that the MC does fool around with his gramma 20 more years in the past. So fooling around with Kim's mom 20 years ago does not sound far fetched. Kim seems to be a chip off the ol block when it comes to wooing the girls that the MC also finds.... wooable. Like father like daughter they say.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
You are missing the point enterely, the thing is that the idea of the dev was that, Kim doing all and fucking the mom of the MC without even apologizing, many people saw that and didn't like it, then cambe the backslash and the only way to try to avoid it was to change it to how it's now, the problem is people already had seen that and that made Kim a bad character for most people that were playing that update. Besides if he has done it one time what's stopping him from doing it again with another character? Kim is still the same selfish cunt, just the dev tried to make her slightly better, it didn't work for most, it worked for you, great, it still doesn't make invalid what people feel about a character that had to have a massive rewrite of her scenes in just the second update of the game.
Again using stuff that is no longer cannon doesn't win you arguments. Also if I remember right, she apologized but that doesn't mean much of course.

I can see the conversations now

New player "I enjoyed this game"
You "No you should hate kim she fucked your mom!"
New player "Huh? No she didn't when I played they just kissed"
You "There was a version out for 24 hours that had her fucking the mom! You need to hate here, she's evil"
New player "But that isn't in the story anymore"
You "Doesn't matter, it happened. It may not be cannon, but it happened!"

Also it isn't a massive rewrite of her scenes. It was one scene about 4-5 images i believe.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes