3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Again using stuff that is no longer cannon doesn't win you arguments. Also if I remember right, she apologized but that doesn't mean much of course.

I can see the conversations now

New player "I enjoyed this game"
You "No you should hate kim she fucked your mom!"
New player "Huh? No she didn't when I played they just kissed"
You "There was a version out for 24 hours that had her fucking the mom! You need to hate here, she's evil"
New player "But that isn't in the story anymore"
You "Doesn't matter, it happened. It may not be cannon, but it happened!"

Also it isn't a massive rewrite of her scenes. It was one scene about 4-5 images i believe.
Dude at what point did I tell people should hate Kim? I just said to you why people don't like her, if you don't want to even read it fine, but don't try to be that smart, because on the why people hate KIm character, the past versions held a huge part of why.

You want to see her character as someone that is selfless and that only cares about the MC and tries to help him, fine, that's not how most people see her, she failed the MC, because she "forgot" and later had to plead at the teacher to fix her mistake, the MC told her not to do anything with his mom, yet she still ignores him and goes for her, you will say to help her, but if a friend asked me to please don't do X, I would not do X, it's even worse when she is an hypocrite, because when you see Kim's mom, Kim tells you to stop looking or something like that, but she is allowed to try and go for your family members (she is trying to fuck the mc's sister and was going after the mom of the MC)?

That's a really nice friend, can't stop fuckign things up, but it's all forgiven because she tried to help the mc? Now tbh I'm kind of tired of this when there are really long post of why people dislike Kim if you want to read them, I just pointed out to you some of the things as to why people don't like Kim, now my work is done, you can keep thinking whatever you want about the character, people would keep hating her or loving her if they want.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
You are missing the point enterely, the thing is that the idea of the dev was that, Kim doing all and fucking the mom of the MC without even apologizing, many people saw that and didn't like it, then cambe the backslash and the only way to try to avoid it was to change it to how it's now, the problem is people already had seen that and that made Kim a bad character for most people that were playing that update. Besides if he has done it one time what's stopping him from doing it again with another character? Kim is still the same selfish cunt, just the dev tried to make her slightly better, it didn't work for most, it worked for you, great, it still doesn't make invalid what people feel about a character that had to have a massive rewrite of her scenes in just the second update of the game.
Dude at what point did I tell people should hate Kim? I just said to you why people don't like her, if you don't want to even read it fine, but don't try to be that smart, because on the why people hate KIm character, the past versions held a huge part of why.

You want to see her character as someone that is selfless and that only cares about the MC and tries to help him, fine, that's not how most people see her, she failed the MC, because she "forgot" and later had to plead at the teacher to fix her mistake, the MC told her not to do anything with his mom, yet she still ignores him and goes for her, you will say to help her, but if a friend asked me to please don't do X, I would not do X, it's even worse when she is an hypocrite, because when you see Kim's mom, Kim tells you to stop looking or something like that, but she is allowed to try and go for your family members (she is trying to fuck the mc's sister and was going after the mom of the MC)?

That's a really nice friend, can't stop fuckign things up, but it's all forgiven because she tried to help the mc? Now tbh I'm kind of tired of this when there are really long post of why people dislike Kim if you want to read them, I just pointed out to you some of the things as to why people don't like Kim, now my work is done, you can keep thinking whatever you want about the character, people would keep hating her or loving her if they want.
Again you are far reaching here. You seem angry that Kim went off to hang out with Julia but it's okay to get a blowjob from the teacher though.
As for kim's mom and natalie, it's just two friends who like someone else's family member. He's said that silivia is a love interest so it seems like you will be the asshole from your perspective as you'll be able to fuck her. The MC is a real douchebag I guess.

People can hate her or love her, she's a controversal character, but I leave my opinion for a later date as the dev has said that she tries to correct her wrongdoings and will be the "wingwoman" of the game and help you from here on out.

Think of it like Samantha from FILF. People hated her because she was such a bitch at first, but once he put out content and she's all nice now, I don't hear it anymore. Just putting things in perspective. He seems to try and redeem people in some way or form.

Not to mention that in FILF, Melissa's friend said that she fucked his mom while he was away and shows images of it. Odd how I didn't see backlash there. I'm actually curious as to why

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017

Fully agree with you Mayo.

I, for one, never new about the previous iteration of the content. I only played the most recent version and I still hate her. She is NOT a good friend. The only reason she considers the MC a friend is because it makes her look like a champ. She beats him in everything. He's just a fucking punching bag for her. It's the only value he has to her.

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
Again you are far reaching here. You seem angry that Kim went off to hang out with Julia but it's okay to get a blowjob from the teacher though.
As for kim's mom and natalie, it's just two friends who like someone else's family member. He's said that silivia is a love interest so it seems like you will be the asshole from your perspective as you'll be able to fuck her. The MC is a real douchebag I guess.

People can hate her or love her, she's a controversal character, but I leave my opinion for a later date as the dev has said that she tries to correct her wrongdoings and will be the "wingwoman" of the game and help you from here on out.

Think of it like Samantha from FILF. People hated her because she was such a bitch at first, but once he put out content and she's all nice now, I don't hear it anymore. Just putting things in perspective. He seems to try and redeem people in some way or form.

Not to mention that in FILF, Melissa's friend said that she fucked his mom while he was away and shows images of it. Odd how I didn't see backlash there. I'm actually curious as to why
I will be OK with her if she does indeed have a redemption arc storyline. I hope that is the case.

Again, the gypsy considered her unworthy for the very reasons we stated. Hopefully she can become a better person.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
I will be OK with her if she does indeed have a redemption arc storyline. I hope that is the case.

Again, the gypsy considered her unworthy for the very reasons we stated. Hopefully she can become a better person.
This is a good take honestly. The dev said she's supposed to be fucking up a bit and changes as time goes on and I reserve my opinion later. If she doesn't change then I'll agree with people here. Though the 'beating him in everything' i'm not sure what that's from

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020

I'm not angry, I just don't like the character at all, I don't like Hypocrithes unless it is the MC which I don't care then because it's me doing things, if she was the friend she said she is, she would have stayed out of the way of his mom, like the MC asked her to, but she ignored him and went to do what she wanted to do, showing again how selfish she is, one thing is making a mistake, forgeting something like the teacher thing, other is completely ignoring something the mc asked her not to do, after she asked the same from the MC when they saw Kim's mom and the MC complied then but she can't do the same. The dev says that she was told at the momment that MC's mom was already pregnant, it isn't shown in the game, so following the game logic at the momment, she pretty much endanger the life of the MC because she wanted to pursuit the mom without missing a beat.

About being an asshole, I don't care to be an asshole/douchebag in games as MC, because I choose to do it, because I'm the MC, Kim is a NPC so to me it's not ok if the one doing it is a NPC, but it's fine if it's the MC doing it, since after all I'm the one playing.:whistle:

About Filf I don't know because I didn't play the game, so I can't say, but people say that Filf is a fucking game without plot so maybe they just don't care much, or didn't thought that the girls was saying the truth or choose to ignore it because the MC has had plenty of fucking to that momment, I don't know. I wouldn't like it, but I don't like to share girls even with other girls, because it lose the harem vibe if the girls start to fuck each other and turns into polyamory which I'm not a fan of so...

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I would have to respectfully disagree there. Sounds a bit far reaching. icc did say that she is supposed to grow as a person just like the MC is to as well. She helped you ace your final. She made the mistake of forgetting the time but begged the teacher to accept it. The dev said that things are meant to show that she has flaws but wants to grow as a person as tries to be a better friend for the rest of the game. Sounds like the whole confrontation is meant to be what triggers the main feature of the game, a new timeline. Also that gypsy found her unworthy because it showed she wanted recreational achievements, job success and romance. It's not really a bad thing.

So lets put things into perspective.

Kim pulls the MC to the forest because hes too lazy to do his final which is due tomorrow. Spends her day helping him get something that'll help him ace it.
She prints out his photos for him herself
She goes to the library early to do research on something supernatural and forgets the time
She begs the teacher while in tears to accept his final and blames herself for it not being here. The teacher ends up accepting it
She goes with the mc's young mom to hang out at some secret spot of hers when the MC disappeared on them. Reason for going there was due to Julia's sadness which you don't see (said by the dev)
She kissed the mc's mom. A kiss that the dev has said that is meant to be out of context from the mc's point of view. One that was asked by Julia and reluctant but Kim, but did it to help to see if kissing another girl felt 'right'. The dev spoiled the reason behind it to calm people down as it's supposed to not be known about the reason for it and that she told Kim that she's already pregnant.

So from what I see from above, I find that she made a few mistakes, and your and kim's actions is what causes the whole new timeline (you leading the teacher up to the water tower and kim taking her there as well to accidently meet).

The dev himself said that this game is meant to have Kim grow as a better friend after the big mishap and the MC is supposed to grow as a more assertive 'alpha'.

That's just my two cents
this is gunna become a he said she said cuz I was in the discord when the ORIGINAL scene and shit happened and all this stuff and reasoning you saying dev said was for sure NOT what he was saying, "wanna be a bad guy and revert it back, you can, but you gon be a bad guy, because you can't take it that kim stabbed you in the back you fragile little shit, but be a bad guy at THE END" <--- this is what he was saying lol, he prob changed tune when hate came in

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
this is gunna become a he said she said cuz I was in the discord when the ORIGINAL scene and shit happened and all this stuff and reasoning you saying dev said was for sure NOT what he was saying, "wanna be a bad guy and revert it back, you can, but you gon be a bad guy, because you can't take it that kim stabbed you in the back you fragile little shit, but be a bad guy at THE END" <--- this is what he was saying lol, he prob changed tune when hate came in
I was there as well and that for sure is not the case. I'm not sure what you are going on about, but you seem to try to run your own narritive or something. I never seen anything about saying "You are a fragile little shit" lol. Are lies the new truth or what?

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Probably due to the involvement of Kim the mom of MC becomes lesbian and marries penny (did you see the rings?)
The dev wanted to create a controversial character, and ended up exaggerating .. Kim is more a horny guy than a girl .. his reasons were not to help Mc but your own curiosity..
Ok she will redeem herself, but the way the updates have been released ..
Until something good is said we will reach page 150 :oops:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Probably due to the involvement of Kim the mom of MC becomes lesbian and marries penny (did you see the rings?)
The dev wanted to create a controversial character, and ended up exaggerating .. Kim is more a horny guy than a girl .. his reasons were not to help Mc but your own curiosity..
Ok she will redeem herself, but the way the updates have been released ..
Until something good is said we will reach page 150 :oops:
Yeah that is the point, the dev wanted to make Kim somewhat unlikable and controversial but noticed he overshot the mark by quite a bit. Making Kim unsuitable for the plans he had with her, so he decided to do/try some damage limitation. My guess is that he needs to do a bit more in next update and put forward a bit more of her good sides and some of the reasons why MC has been friends with her for years even if she is not perfect to redeem her a bit more even before the redemption arc comes in.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. This is still going on.
I for one found that whole outrage over Kim completely ridiculous and preferred the original scene because it was hotter.
Anyone who knows any of ICCREATIONS games knows that the MC will be able to fuck almost everybody in the game, no matter if the own family or the family of his friends or whoever, to play a game like that and then be all outraged when another character dares to do ONE SINGLE TIME what the MC will do the whole game is so hypocritical.

This is probably gonna get me loads of facepalms, but that's how I see it. The original scene was way hotter and IMO would have made for a far more interesting storyline for Kim.

Jan 28, 2020
As I see it, the MC needs to chill out a bit about the whole game and who better than "A bad influence" ... So like her or not, she is an integral part of the game. Jeff Foxworthy said in his act "A best friend will not get you out of jail, a best friend will be in the cell next to you and say 'She didnt look like no cop, did she ?' ".

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lol. This is still going on.
I for one found that whole outrage over Kim completely ridiculous and preferred the original scene because it was hotter.
Anyone who knows any of ICCREATIONS games knows that the MC will be able to fuck almost everybody in the game, no matter if the own family or the family of his friends or whoever, to play a game like that and then be all outraged when another character dares to do ONE SINGLE TIME what the MC will do the whole game is so hypocritical.

This is probably gonna get me loads of facepalms, but that's how I see it. The original scene was way hotter and IMO would have made for a far more interesting storyline for Kim.
Nah no facepalm, you just have another opinion as some others and have every right to your opinion as others have to theirs. Hell for many of those complaining it was not even that scene per se but the overall feeling she gave, with that scene as the icing on the cake. That scene though was easier to repair for ICC as two whole updates.

For me I am looking forward how he will make her work and yeah I do not expect the mc to be only a voyeur with no action in one of his games either. :p

mgillman

Jul 26, 2017
Help please. I have "c" with patch. Returned to present to find Mom in new relationship. I get to picture highlighting the two rings. I can't save. Advancing takes me back to before the tower. Appreciate any help.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So everyone one is supposed to like Kim no matter what because we'll be able to fuck everyone? How does that make any sense? Some people like her and some people don't no matter the reason, I don't see anything ridiculous about that.
I mean I disliked her way before the "tower" scene, that scene was just icing on the cake. After that she seemed sorry so I thought that now the redemption arc is going to start but like 5 minutes later she snapped at MC that he's overreacting and started complaining about her jacket. So I really couldn't care less about her atm.

Last edited:

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
I mean I disliked her way before the "tower" scene, that scene was just icing on the cake. After that she seemed sorry so I thought that now the redemption arc is going to start but like 5 minutes later she snapped at MC that he's overreacting and started complaining about her jacket. So I really couldn't care less about her atm.
Agreed. The moment she snapped back at the MC, the first thought I had was to drop her ass as a friend. Overreacting? Really? She really needs to get her head on straight. She's so bloody toxic.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes