3.70 star(s) 36 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
I don't believe that I am going to say this but I actively dislike this game. Before you boo me listen to my arguments. This game presents itself as a buddy comedy, but it is fucking depressing. Now I am all for sad stories but the absentee father (probably abandoned), the overworked mother, your friend's arguing parents, and her father wanting to get you out of the way so he can have her all to himself. It is just a little much. I am not criticizing because of the inclusion of the incestuous father, but I am criticizing because that character is so aggressive. But no this is not my biggest complaint with this game and major spoilers if you have not managed to play this yet. But the character of your best friend, who has been lusting after your sister for years literally put the moves on a younger version of your mom. Her being a girl has no bearing on this fact, that is a pure bro code violation and then to attempt to lie and claim "I was just helping sort some things out". That is the type of behavior that would end real friendships let alone one like this. ICC has made some great stories in the past and I cannot deny that there is a mirror polish on this game as well, but if this is the type of character that we are meant to spend the entire game playing beside then I for one will not be playing.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
I don't believe that I am going to say this but I actively dislike this game. Before you boo me listen to my arguments. This game presents itself as a buddy comedy, but it is fucking depressing. Now I am all for sad stories but the absentee father (probably abandoned), the overworked mother, your friend's arguing parents, and her father wanting to get you out of the way so he can have her all to himself. It is just a little much. I am not criticizing because of the inclusion of the incestuous father, but I am criticizing because that character is so aggressive. But no this is not my biggest complaint with this game and major spoilers if you have not managed to play this yet. But the character of your best friend, who has been lusting after your sister for years literally put the moves on a younger version of your mom. Her being a girl has no bearing on this fact, that is a pure bro code violation and then to attempt to lie and claim "I was just helping sort some things out". That is the type of behavior that would end real friendships let alone one like this. ICC has made some great stories in the past and I cannot deny that there is a mirror polish on this game as well, but if this is the type of character that we are meant to spend the entire game playing beside then I for one will not be playing.
I'm sorry to say, but your assumptions are more definitely wrong here. ICC said it himself. You not wanting to play a game because you assume incorrect information is your choice though.

You really believe that Kim's dad is trying to stop you so he can fuck her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I'm sorry to say, but your assumptions are more definitely wrong here. ICC said it himself. You not wanting to play a game because you assume incorrect information is your choice though.

Until something does or doesnt happen in game or ICC bursts in here themself and say WRONG NOT HAPPENING ppl can speculate, assume, or think whatever they want

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Until something does or doesnt happen in game or ICC bursts in here themself and say WRONG NOT HAPPENING ppl can speculate, assume, or think whatever they want
He has said himself that it isn't true. Ask him yourself.
Speculation is cool, but it's not speculation when you say one thing as if it's a fact. His post didn't seem like speculation, so I went on to refute it.

Reactions: User1230
Oct 8, 2019

Okay, the dev can plan to go a completely different route and given the time travel antics that can make sense. However, the way the character was written pretimetravel was 100% an aggressive douche and given the general topic of ICC's games almost certainly wanted to get us out of the way to sleep with his daughter. Again I don't fault him for that but being a dick is uncalled for and to be honest, weird as the game presents the leads as lifelong friends. To such an extent that the character would most likely feel at least some love for the main character even if the idea of romantic rivalry is there as well.

I must say though, you are quick to jump on one detail that is out of place when it should be fairly obvious that my biggest problem here was not this. Instead of wanting to correct someone just hit ignore and save everyone the headache. It was quite obvious that I needed to vent about how I felt about the game and I will stand by my points. That it is very well made and has some glaring character flaws.

Reactions: Mr Secret
Jan 28, 2020
What you consider a character flaw, many would consider it a positive attribute. Currently the MC is to shy to cary out the dirty deeds of advancing relationships. Good thing there is a perky , fun lov'n bff who is there to guide him to the dark side of the moon. You are upset that she breaks the 'Bro" rule of "Bros before Hoes" and "Not my fam, dude" ?? really ???
Obviously the MC's sister does dot mind being chased by Kim and most likely enjoys the chase. The MC briefly had thoughts about both his sister and mother but currently to awkward to act upon it..... Not his BFF !!
As Batman would say in this situation (go ahead.... say it in his voice) "Kim may not be the friend the MC wants, but she is the friend the MC needs."

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Idk. when people talk about how the mc will be a giant cuck when the dev literally said that will never be the case yet is ignored, it sounds a little far-fetched, don't ya think?

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Idk. when people talk about how the mc will be a giant cuck when the dev literally said that will never be the case yet is ignored, it sounds a little far-fetched, don't ya think?
When (this is for all devs not specifically this one) I get some finished games and devs not going missing after patreon payments maybe ill start trusting their words -_-

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Dec 9, 2020
Hm just finished this update so some thoughts, haven't read the entire thread, just a couple pages back. I like the game, I like the characters, I love the milfs, story is interesting but could become annoyingly broken, as is with most time travel stuff.

So first I was about to be mad at Kim for basically doing something reckless(kiss or fuck) that could drastically alter the mc's future, like this bitch can't keep her tongue to herself for a day..... but then I remembered... the mc had his dick sucked off by Penny on the way there.... so.... can't be too mad at her about that :LOL: And then getting home to see Penny and Julia together, mff potential incoming? oh my! yes please! my type of scenario! :love:

But then, this becomes the big issue..... do they remember what and who they did that day when everything changed? do they remember it was MC and Kim? or did they "magically" forget those life changing event? The MC walks back home wearing the exact same clothes and look he had when he disappeared from them the 20 years before, it's obvious with their greetings that Penny and Julia are on very good terms with MC and even Kim, so do they know even secretly?

This is the same thing that happened with Timestamps that annoyed me a little. Oh my you remember that one guy in high school who we fell in love with in a couple days but totally disappeared? but can't remember his face, even when it's god damn right next to us! Hope it plays out better in this game.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
w

whatever the people who pay money want, they get, and its how it should be if WANT to make money from making a game
No, I'm sorry, it shouldn't work like that, at least if the goal is a quality game-story-movie-TV series. The author has an idea, he puts it on display and then he judges himself, possibly paying or not. You must never accept the client's idea or imposition, the client knows nothing about what writing means, he knows nothing about programming, he knows nothing about how films are made. He is a spoiled child and as such he should not be indulged, but educated to understand that if he beats his fists he gets nothing. And that has nothing to do with this game specifically, it's a general thought. In the specific case we have seen the great result obtained by the payer, the only sex scene has been removed, the product has suffered delays for the rewrite, the rewrite is of inferior quality, the reaction of the MC is clearly an exaggeration now, MC's mother went lesbian for a kiss, very believable indeed. All this because many fail to understand that those pixels are not real life. Who knows why, however, the indignant choirs do not start even for the games in which the MC is the father who fucks his daughter. Or the son who rapes his mother. Ethics and morals always come up with only one type of scene. It makes you think you can not stand the comparison even when the rival is a set of pixels

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes