3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
No, I'm sorry, it shouldn't work like that, at least if the goal is a quality game-story-movie-TV series. The author has an idea, he puts it on display and then he judges himself, possibly paying or not. You must never accept the client's idea or imposition, the client knows nothing about what writing means, he knows nothing about programming, he knows nothing about how films are made. He is a spoiled child and as such he should not be indulged, but educated to understand that if he beats his fists he gets nothing. And that has nothing to do with this game specifically, it's a general thought. In the specific case we have seen the great result obtained by the payer, the only sex scene has been removed, the product has suffered delays for the rewrite, the rewrite is of inferior quality, the reaction of the MC is clearly an exaggeration now, MC's mother went lesbian for a kiss, very believable indeed. All this because many fail to understand that those pixels are not real life. Who knows why, however, the indignant choirs do not start even for the games in which the MC is the father who fucks his daughter. Or the son who rapes his mother. Ethics and morals always come up with only one type of scene. It makes you think you can not stand the comparison even when the rival is a set of pixels
Very pretty, but yea devs cant pay rent, feed self, etc etc on artistic vision and apparent psycological analysis of people, $ wins. Let make scenario; say next update does something just bad like completely killed off MCs family for his story. Bet you my left nut, soul, and w.e else you want soon as patreon numbers go down and the people not on this site who matter stop paying because of this IDEA and didnt pay to be EDUCATED. We'll get a redo update of JUST KIDDING!.

Now you get a game with no patreon or etc link and a dev saying hey im making this for fun for free then there are no "clients" or shareholders or whatever title you wanna use for people giving money to a stranger for them to make something THEY LIKE! Dev answers to nobody and can do whateverrrr they want with no financal ramifications and people not feeling they wasted their money.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
According to the dev. His patrons never complained about it but f95 users kept aggressively attacking him. So he made another version that has the same kind of outcome for people here and the people here still attacked him so he decided to distance himself from here. He said he'll have both versions available at some point.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
According to the dev. His patrons never complained about it but f95 users kept aggressively attacking him. So he made another version that has the same kind of outcome for people here and the people here still attacked him so he decided to distance himself from here. He said he'll have both versions available at some point.
Dude you're just making stuff up... People weren't aggressively attacking him, they just hated Kim and that made them dislike the update so you could say that they were aggressively attacking her but I don't think she minds that much.

Also he deleted his account before the new version was even announced and it was people from discord that convinced him to change it.

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Dude you're just making stuff up... People weren't aggressively attacking him, they just hated Kim and that made them dislike the update so you could say that they were aggressively attacking her but I don't think she minds that much.

Also he deleted his account before the new version was even announced and it was people from discord that convinced him to change it.
Am I? I'm just saying what he said. He talked with people from f95 and found a happy medium. He said that he would get PMs constantly and @s in discord about saying he's a waste of space, kill himself, etc. Just the lowest of the low. I'm just going by what is said. You can believe it or not but we all know how dumb people can be.

Oh and according to him people would pledge $1 to PM him on patreon link the f95 thread and demand he change stuff in AD. He's just refund and block them

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Very pretty, but yea devs cant pay rent, feed self, etc etc on artistic vision and apparent psycological analysis of people, $ wins. Let make scenario; say next update does something just bad like completely killed off MCs family for his story. Bet you my left nut, soul, and w.e else you want soon as patreon numbers go down and the people not on this site who matter stop paying because of this IDEA and didnt pay to be EDUCATED. We'll get a redo update of JUST KIDDING!.

Now you get a game with no patreon or etc link and a dev saying hey im making this for fun for free then there are no "clients" or shareholders or whatever title you wanna use for people giving money to a stranger for them to make something THEY LIKE! Dev answers to nobody and can do whateverrrr they want with no financal ramifications and people not feeling they wasted their money.
Mah Honestly we have about 2000 years of history that say exactly the opposite. In the narrative field, especially if we talk about Romantic history, it has always been the betrayals, forced or not, to make the stories epic. If there had been patreon in the 19th century, today we would have a much worse history of literature. Think of poor Manzoni who has to remove Don Rodrigo from his book because the insecure child is afraid that he will fuck Lucia, but also in more modern times and with less important stories, like those of poor Stephen King, forced to remove the rape in prison of Dufresne, again because of the insecure child. After all, Twilight is fashionable today, where no one cheats, they are all friends, vampires shine in the sun etc.
But back to the specific case, removing that scene made it all nonsense, do you know girls who turned lesbian for a kiss in high school? However, the fault is not of the patreons, but of the authors, sometimes you simply have to accept that your story is not addressed to everyone, this author also has another game, FILF, which is extremely vanilla, he could easily say "To whom do not like certain things there is FILF, the tip and fuck par excellence, here the story has more importance and there are scenes that must be digested "
Good authors do not need to deviate from their own path, if they know how to write sooner or later they are recognized the right value. Fan service is not necessary
That said, it is useless to argue further, the decision has been made and this game will go the same way as others where the author has been forced to change things for the fans, i.e. the quality will decrease, the author will lose interest and limit himself to update the new sex scene, without giving it a minimum of value (Yes, I'm talking about Foot of The Mountain.)

May 1, 2020
Mah Honestly we have about 2000 years of history that say exactly the opposite. In the narrative field, especially if we talk about Romantic history, it has always been the betrayals, forced or not, to make the stories epic. If there had been patreon in the 19th century, today we would have a much worse history of literature. Think of poor Manzoni who has to remove Don Rodrigo from his book because the insecure child is afraid that he will fuck Lucia, but also in more modern times and with less important stories, like those of poor Stephen King, forced to remove the rape in prison of Dufresne, again because of the insecure child. After all, Twilight is fashionable today, where no one cheats, they are all friends, vampires shine in the sun etc.
But back to the specific case, removing that scene made it all nonsense, do you know girls who turned lesbian for a kiss in high school? However, the fault is not of the patreons, but of the authors, sometimes you simply have to accept that your story is not addressed to everyone, this author also has another game, FILF, which is extremely vanilla, he could easily say "To whom do not like certain things there is FILF, the tip and fuck par excellence, here the story has more importance and there are scenes that must be digested "
Good authors do not need to deviate from their own path, if they know how to write sooner or later they are recognized the right value. Fan service is not necessary
That said, it is useless to argue further, the decision has been made and this game will go the same way as others where the author has been forced to change things for the fans, i.e. the quality will decrease, the author will lose interest and limit himself to update the new sex scene, without giving it a minimum of value (Yes, I'm talking about Foot of The Mountain.)
Since I was one of the more vocal ones regarding this scene I will try to reply to you.
From a story and character buildup (yes even in eroVNs) the scene had 0 credibility. I will not re-type the walls of text I had put here, if you need more in depth analysis why this particular scene from a version does not fit the rest of the VN please look back in the thread.
/tl:dr - the actions of both do not match the previous character behavior and the situation, the script and the dialogues. Original also includes a rape-y vibe. The changed scene conveys the same emotion and circumstance, without being overly crude and inconsistent with rest of the writing.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I didn't play that version, so I trust your words, but in this new version I find it makes no sense that the MC's mother turned lesbian after a simple kiss. If the scene had to be changed, then perhaps it had to be changed better. Then I like the game and I will wait for the next chapters, I simply do not appreciate when the authors change their plans because they are forced by the players.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I didn't play that version, so I trust your words, but in this new version I find it makes no sense that the MC's mother turned lesbian after a simple kiss. If the scene had to be changed, then perhaps it had to be changed better. Then I like the game and I will wait for the next chapters, I simply do not appreciate when the authors change their plans because they are forced by the players.
You don't "turn people gay". Sexuality is part of your identity. Some uncover their sexuality organically, other repress it and some need a little push to find it. It's a shame Dev removed the scene because i quite liked it, But in itself the mom didn't turn gay, her experience with at the watertower opened her sexuality may it be a kiss or a quite steamy sex scene.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
She didn't turn lesbian. She discovered and/or accepted her bisexuality.

Nobody was forced to do anything. The scene became less forced IMO.

I do not appreciate when the authors put extreme scenes instead of being subtler. Being delicate and moderate in expressions is not a bad thing.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I know very well that you do not become gay, unfortunately, not being an English native, I sometimes make a mistake in using terms. I apologize for this.
But the rest of my idea, we are in an erotic story, that scene was perfect for the intent. Or in any case better than the next one, I hope at this point in the next chapters the bisexuality or lesbian discourse will be deepened better.
I wonder if the reaction would have been the same if the MC had been fucking the mother in that scene.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
She didn't turn lesbian. She discovered and/or accepted her bisexuality.

Nobody was forced to do anything. The scene became less forced IMO.

I do not appreciate when the authors put extreme scenes instead of being subtler. Being delicate and moderate in expressions is not a bad thing.
exactly.. she is Bisexual, not a lesbian as people are saying -.-'

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
2.png
9.png

AD V0.03 Progress #1

Hey everyone,
Thanks to all who tuned in to my stream today. It was nice to discuss my plans and such while I do create nearly a dozen images while I was online. FILF animation rendering is still going on, but I have started on the first scene of the AD update which is another sketch quest scene unlock. A bit of a parody going on here (non-canon). Will continue it on tomorrow stream!

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 1030533
View attachment 1030534

AD V0.03 Progress #1

Hey everyone,
Thanks to all who tuned in to my stream today. It was nice to discuss my plans and such while I do create nearly a dozen images while I was online. FILF animation rendering is still going on, but I have started on the first scene of the AD update which is another sketch quest scene unlock. A bit of a parody going on here (non-canon). Will continue it on tomorrow stream!
Back to the future reference :BootyTime:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 1030533
View attachment 1030534

AD V0.03 Progress #1

Hey everyone,
Not really of these since they are not real and just in his head. I would much more prefer more or the actual story. Maybe more content before the time jump.

Reactions: erikus

player2021jm

Feb 17, 2021
New to this game. Apparently a mc condemned to kill himself here. He travels to the past to correct his present with his supposed best friend (a selfish bug to the maximum). And what does it achieve? He returns to a present in which his mother and a teacher who was lonely and vulnerable are now married and happy, so two of the main love goals have become lesbians thanks to his trip to the past and now they are much further from being reached by mc. The friend who is a lesbian now has a much better chance of fucking them than him. This friend on the trip betrayed him and made advances towards her mother, which is why she is now a lesbian. The best thing this boy can do is take good care of his hand because a future of handjobs awaits him. Of course, if the best thing he has as a friend is this girl who accompanied him on the trip to the past, it is not that he had many better prospects: Mc, run away and go to another city to start from scratch. Much worse can not be

Oct 8, 2019
New to this game. Apparently a mc condemned to kill himself here. He travels to the past to correct his present with his supposed best friend (a selfish bug to the maximum). And what does it achieve? He returns to a present in which his mother and a teacher who was lonely and vulnerable are now married and happy, so two of the main love goals have become lesbians thanks to his trip to the past and now they are much further from being reached by mc. The friend who is a lesbian now has a much better chance of fucking them than him. This friend on the trip betrayed him and made advances towards her mother, which is why she is now a lesbian. The best thing this boy can do is take good care of his hand because a future of handjobs awaits him. Of course, if the best thing he has as a friend is this girl who accompanied him on the trip to the past, it is not that he had many better prospects: Mc, run away and go to another city to start from scratch. Much worse can not be
While I too have been super critical of the friend character, not understanding boundaries, I think you are oversimplifying just a tad. Assuming the most logical choice, they are going to go back to the past again to try to undo what they did this time. However, that will likely snowball and the game may turn into a cycle of the MC trying to change things only for the results do not match what he intended in the first place. Which to be honest, sounds very frustrating but at the same time not as bleak as the possibility that you have put forward. Either way here is hoping future updates reign in the friend character.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes