3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Either a dream or a shitty roundabout way to try and appease all those who were less than happy about crappy writing. Wouldn't be surprised of either scenarios, to be fair. Of course even the dream would be thanks to Kim and her being a great friend obviously.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Either a dream or a shitty roundabout way to try and appease all those who were less than happy about crappy writing. Wouldn't be surprised of either scenarios, to be fair. Of course even the dream would be thanks to Kim and her being a great friend obviously.

Yea,I feel like the Dev is super emotionally invested in Kim.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
hmmm..
heres my thinking. backlash from kim shit, whether dev diehards admit it or not fucked him up a bit. So now he figures if he fastfowards MC fucking mom he can go SEE SEE KIM DID THAT SHIT cuz somehow mom ending up with teacher makes her think incest is fucking great. OR its a dream

just to make sure thats mom he fucking right. Hair looks lil diff in dark
My money's on it being a dream
He wrote in that post that it's a sketch scene like the one we have with milf Penelope. Non-canon reward scene for drawing stuff in main characters sketch book. :(

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I like what I like. I avoid games that I don't like. I don't put effort into spending time doing things I don't like. I know it's super cringe huh?

Well at least you're self aware enough to realize how cringe it is to white knight for Devs.

Its like someone white knight in for wal mart.

They're businesses at the end of the day I promise they don't care about you or me. Lol

Reactions: Aelth and EJW

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
All I have to say is that its best if you just play games you enjoy. Why be one of the most common to post in this thread of a game you don't enjoy to just talk shit all the time. It baffles me
Only comment twice here...thrice now...never said i don't like the game either....u make a lot of assumptions...

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
All I have to say is that its best if you just play games you enjoy. Why be one of the most common to post in this thread of a game you don't enjoy to just talk shit all the time. It baffles me
this is the internet. I dont mean F95 I mean pointlessly talking what you dont like is the internet. Your currently talking bout how you don't like people spending time on things they don't like

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
hmmm..
heres my thinking. backlash from kim shit, whether dev diehards admit it or not fucked him up a bit. So now he figures if he fastfowards MC fucking mom he can go SEE SEE KIM DID THAT SHIT cuz somehow mom ending up with teacher makes her think incest is fucking great. OR its a dream

just to make sure thats mom he fucking right. Hair looks lil diff in dark
Sadly its a dream. You can see it from Moms hair.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
22.png
scene_home_pbedroom_post_day_g.png a3.gif town.gif

Altered Destiny Progress Report 2/27 - Information Dump

Hey everyone,
Been soaring through content creation for the next Altered Destiny update. Been enjoying streaming the content creation and chatting with you guys ( ). I'd like to give a little bit of an information dump of my plans for V0.03.
V0.03 Ending Point Goal?:
V0.01 got us to the point to reveal the idea of the game... time travel. V0.02 got us to the point of return with the present. An accident gone right kind of thing. Now, the main focus is to get to the point where you can travel to and from the past freely. Not to mention of an explanation of how the mechanics of it work from both Nadia and Professor Pearl. V0.03's main plot-line will stop at around the point of the freedom of traveling between the two points in time. Though, there will be some side content such as the second sketch-quest unlock-able scene as well as other things.

"Travel-Gating":
There are two forms of gating for freedom of travel that is progressed as you just play the game. I never like grinds and I'll never do something that seems too tedious. Currently, you are only able to travel via walking as shown from the world map. Some locations across town are in-accessible until you upgrade your form of travel through story progression. There are some rare cases where you can gain temporary upgraded travel such as borrowing Kim's skateboard. These are the three sections in terms of travel differences. You currently only have access to #1 ( ). Of course, currently in game you see that MANY locations across town aren't created yet, as I create them as I provide content for those locations. Will be putting together other places such as the Western Beach in this next update.

The second form of travel-gating is the ability to travel between the locations two timeline setting at whim. This means that you can travel from the past park and present park within the screen itself. Your power to control the artifact grows stronger as your progress. At first, you'll ONLY be able to travel between the two timelines from the world map, but later on, you're reach will go outwards. Unlocking the ability to travel within the locations itself. Example: Office door is permanently locked in the present? Go to the past, go inside the unlocked room, time-travel and be inside the locked room. Etc.

Repeatable Big Events:
One thing I really want to focus on is events that unlock as you discover new locations that focus on spending time with a character(s). These events give more options as you progress your romantic relationship with the character(s). One example will be a beach day event with Julia/Natalie/Penny/MC. Something where you can spend the day with these characters and gain special options depending on how far your relationship with the characters is. Of course, these options will just be bare-bones of content as the game's true world is only just beginning. These events are simply activated on your new event board in your bedroom.

Voice Acting Progress:
I'm excited to get voice acting into AD with other adult models in the industry. I haven't put TOO much effort into it just yet as I'm currently focused on working on the new scene content of the update. As I'm only one person, I can only focus on one thing at a time. I've attached a few voice files of Penny's voice actor - Little Clover sent me. Will be looking into recruiting more solid/committed people soon enough. PS - Don't forget to check out Little Clover. Links to her stuff within her twitter ( ).

Simplicity of a Sandbox Game:
Sandbox games can be confusing. FILF itself is spaghetti code that has a lot of people confused without a walkthrough (Although I provide in-depth walkthrough on my website ( ). I want you to smoothly progress through the game without much issue or a need of a walkthrough. If you've played V0.02c you have seen that I added quest markers on the map that indicate there is a story-progressing event there within that time of day. I ALSO have added a hover that darkens most things that aren't interactive within the screen. This'll help you make sure you aren't missing anything without knowing. With both of mechanics in game, you SHOULD be able to comfortably play the game without getting lost... ever. Don't forget though, there is plenty of other events to experience that won't be labeled with a "!" or "?". Hover Help Example: ( )

The two MILF household and future story twists:
As you've seen with V0.02's ending, your household has gained someone new, Penelope. Like all my other games, you will be able to romance just about everyone. Julia and Penelope is in a healthy relationship, but that doesn't mean you won't be "getting in on that". Don't forget that this is a story-focused adult visual novel. This is a happy go-lucky story, but there WILL be some twists and tragic events, but don't worry, it is only temporary and things will get better.

Overall, this will be a GIANT game. It has two world maps, two timelines, two or more versions of many characters and many events to experience over and over again. Not to mention that my goal is to give you bi-monthly updates. Looking forward to releasing V0.03 as soon as it's ready. Thanks!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
View attachment 1057314
View attachment 1057315 View attachment 1057316 View attachment 1057317

Altered Destiny Progress Report 2/27 - Information Dump

Hey everyone,
Been soaring through content creation for the next Altered Destiny update. Been enjoying streaming the content creation and chatting with you guys ( ). I'd like to give a little bit of an information dump of my plans for V0.03.
V0.03 Ending Point Goal?:
V0.01 got us to the point to reveal the idea of the game... time travel. V0.02 got us to the point of return with the present. An accident gone right kind of thing. Now, the main focus is to get to the point where you can travel to and from the past freely. Not to mention of an explanation of how the mechanics of it work from both Nadia and Professor Pearl. V0.03's main plot-line will stop at around the point of the freedom of traveling between the two points in time. Though, there will be some side content such as the second sketch-quest unlock-able scene as well as other things.

"Travel-Gating":
There are two forms of gating for freedom of travel that is progressed as you just play the game. I never like grinds and I'll never do something that seems too tedious. Currently, you are only able to travel via walking as shown from the world map. Some locations across town are in-accessible until you upgrade your form of travel through story progression. There are some rare cases where you can gain temporary upgraded travel such as borrowing Kim's skateboard. These are the three sections in terms of travel differences. You currently only have access to #1 ( ). Of course, currently in game you see that MANY locations across town aren't created yet, as I create them as I provide content for those locations. Will be putting together other places such as the Western Beach in this next update.

The second form of travel-gating is the ability to travel between the locations two timeline setting at whim. This means that you can travel from the past park and present park within the screen itself. Your power to control the artifact grows stronger as your progress. At first, you'll ONLY be able to travel between the two timelines from the world map, but later on, you're reach will go outwards. Unlocking the ability to travel within the locations itself. Example: Office door is permanently locked in the present? Go to the past, go inside the unlocked room, time-travel and be inside the locked room. Etc.

Repeatable Big Events:
One thing I really want to focus on is events that unlock as you discover new locations that focus on spending time with a character(s). These events give more options as you progress your romantic relationship with the character(s). One example will be a beach day event with Julia/Natalie/Penny/MC. Something where you can spend the day with these characters and gain special options depending on how far your relationship with the characters is. Of course, these options will just be bare-bones of content as the game's true world is only just beginning. These events are simply activated on your new event board in your bedroom.

Voice Acting Progress:
I'm excited to get voice acting into AD with other adult models in the industry. I haven't put TOO much effort into it just yet as I'm currently focused on working on the new scene content of the update. As I'm only one person, I can only focus on one thing at a time. I've attached a few voice files of Penny's voice actor - Little Clover sent me. Will be looking into recruiting more solid/committed people soon enough. PS - Don't forget to check out Little Clover. Links to her stuff within her twitter ( ).

Simplicity of a Sandbox Game:
Sandbox games can be confusing. FILF itself is spaghetti code that has a lot of people confused without a walkthrough (Although I provide in-depth walkthrough on my website ( ). I want you to smoothly progress through the game without much issue or a need of a walkthrough. If you've played V0.02c you have seen that I added quest markers on the map that indicate there is a story-progressing event there within that time of day. I ALSO have added a hover that darkens most things that aren't interactive within the screen. This'll help you make sure you aren't missing anything without knowing. With both of mechanics in game, you SHOULD be able to comfortably play the game without getting lost... ever. Don't forget though, there is plenty of other events to experience that won't be labeled with a "!" or "?". Hover Help Example: ( )

The two MILF household and future story twists:
As you've seen with V0.02's ending, your household has gained someone new, Penelope. Like all my other games, you will be able to romance just about everyone. Julia and Penelope is in a healthy relationship, but that doesn't mean you won't be "getting in on that". Don't forget that this is a story-focused adult visual novel. This is a happy go-lucky story, but there WILL be some twists and tragic events, but don't worry, it is only temporary and things will get better.

Overall, this will be a GIANT game. It has two world maps, two timelines, two or more versions of many characters and many events to experience over and over again. Not to mention that my goal is to give you bi-monthly updates. Looking forward to releasing V0.03 as soon as it's ready. Thanks!
Wow... this is a whole heap of amazing! I can't wait till you go back in time, get your mom pregnant and have your sister ALSO be your daughter :)

• Haha
Reactions: magaclaawe

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My money's on it being a dream
Nah, I mean, I'm pretty sure it happened. And that's fine. However, I don't have any problem fetish wise, because why not? But, she's well written and very engaging; as a friend to her, it makes me upset. The MC was betrayed. I think people can make mistakes and people can be forgiven. This is a really cool dynamic introduced into this game. Making us feel some kind of betrayal and know that you can STILL probably influence the future. Kim and MC are basically brother and sister [;)] and it would take A LOT for them to stop caring about each other. I think this type of drama is missing in many vanilla novels. I think if Kim begs the MC and maybe gives a better explanation, things can get back to normal.

All in all, really impressed that this is MUCH better realized in 2 updates than F.I.L.F. who knows how many updates.

On a note besides that controversy... Does anyone else think that Kim is MC's blood related brother? (Maybe if you mess with the past... daughter?) Like both her dad and MC's mom REALLY don't want them to get together.

• Angry
Reactions: Raven Hex

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Nah, I mean, I'm pretty sure it happened. And that's fine. However, I don't have any problem fetish wise, because why not? But, she's well written and very engaging; as a friend to her, it makes me upset. The MC was betrayed. I think people can make mistakes and people can be forgiven. This is a really cool dynamic introduced into this game. Making us feel some kind of betrayal and know that you can STILL probably influence the future. Kim and MC are basically brother and sister [;)] and it would take A LOT for them to stop caring about each other. I think this type of drama is missing in many vanilla novels. I think if Kim begs the MC and maybe gives a better explanation, things can get back to normal.

All in all, really impressed that this is MUCH better realized in 2 updates than F.I.L.F. who knows how many updates.

On a note besides that controversy... Does anyone else think that Kim is MC's blood related brother? (Maybe if you mess with the past... daughter?) Like both her dad and MC's mom REALLY don't want them to get together.
duh mom wants kim to self so can fuck her again on the MCs bed but also with new 2nd mom now. During this MC is off polishing kims skatboard, buys her a new jacket, and then catches em AND THEN GOES INTO AND GETS ALL, neutral like first time. Kim says sorry and all is forgive as per their dynamic (y)

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes