3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Kim and MC are basically brother and sister [;)] and it would take A LOT for them to stop caring about each other. I think this type of drama is missing in many vanilla novels.
Yeah, fucking up your family and almost your whole future, when you specifically ask her not to is just the type of shit is what every game should have. Really taking that best friend trope to a whole new level. Lol.

Last edited:

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Yeah, fucking up your family and almost your whole future, when you specifically ask her not to is just the type of shit is what every game should have. Really taking that best friend trope to a whole new level. Lol.
What exactly did she do to fuck up his whole future? Didn't Nadia say that the whole thing was linked to Kim and Julia going to a specific place while you are to lead Penny. Didn't the MC get a blowjob from someone in the past? Like the dev said, it was supposed to be an accident gone right kind of thing

Reactions: magaclaawe

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What exactly did she do to fuck up his whole future? Didn't Nadia say that the whole thing was linked to Kim and Julia going to a specific place while you are to lead Penny. Didn't the MC get a blowjob from someone in the past? Like the dev said, it was supposed to be an accident gone right kind of thing
"Accident". Hahaha. It was all intentional, without her knowing what the end result would be. That's the thing about time travel and changing past events, it's a gamble until you see the results. And as far as ICC and his explanation goes after the release...let's leave it that, as a poor attempt trying to justify bad writing
then going "offended generation" about it.
CheapWindingGopher-size_restricted.gif

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
"Accident". Hahaha. It was all intentional, without her knowing what the end result would be. That's the thing about time travel and changing past events, it's a gamble until you see the results. And as far as ICC and his explanation goes after the release...let's leave it that, as a poor attempt trying to justify bad writing
then going "offended generation" about it.
View attachment 1061314
Oh I didn't know you created this story and knows how its going to go. Interesting how the dev said it wasn't intentional but you say it is. Could you please tell me what happens next in the story? I enjoy these troll posts.

Who should we believe?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Oh I didn't know you created this story and knows how its going to go. Interesting how the dev said it wasn't intentional but you say it is. Could you please tell me what happens next in the story? I enjoy these troll posts.

Who should we believe?
Starting to think your either ICC making new acct after deleting or some how part of the development since you newbie acct that apparently ONLY POSTS on filf and AD thread and seems to know fixes, sus as fuck

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
newtimeline_15.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 Progress Report 3/9

Hey everyone,
Just making a small progress report on how Altered Destiny is going. I finished with the first three scenes of the update. The past few days I've been together the text, code and what not within game. I don't want to move onto more new content until I have all of what I have finished up and ready to go.
It shouldn't take me more than 2-3 days to get everything in order. As soon as I finish that, I'll be streaming once again with a focus on putting together the next 2-3 scenes before I repeat this process. Until then, just keep an eye out. The next two scenes will be more or less the start of Silvia's storyline.

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Take your time and make it nice and clean. Most of the angry situation with kim is gone and we can wait a little longer for more progress ;) I´m not the only one to say: you make a good job :p

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1075789

Altered Destiny V0.03 Progress Report 3/9

Hey everyone,
Just making a small progress report on how Altered Destiny is going. I finished with the first three scenes of the update. The past few days I've been together the text, code and what not within game. I don't want to move onto more new content until I have all of what I have finished up and ready to go.
It shouldn't take me more than 2-3 days to get everything in order. As soon as I finish that, I'll be streaming once again with a focus on putting together the next 2-3 scenes before I repeat this process. Until then, just keep an eye out. The next two scenes will be more or less the start of Silvia's storyline.
Looks like my theory of Kim being the dom, and MC the sub (and all that entails) holds true, judging from the promo picture posted. I'll probably hold off on seeing this further until I see word that the MC's balls have dropped.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Altered Destiny V0.03 - Progress Report - 3/15

Hey everyone,

For the past week, I've been putting together all the content I have currently finished rendering and doing some much needed game mechanic coding now that the player has reached this part of the story. Things such as a more polished gallery, working in-game phone and computer. Just much needed things for you to keep track of your progress. Here is just a small video example:

Also, I've been putting a lot of voice files that Little Clover has sent me in game. Very happy with the quality that she puts out! Here is a video example as well:

As for voice acting. The MC will likely stay silent as you are the player while other character's will be the main priority to be voiced. A voiced MC can always be a possibility at a later date, of course. It'll be a slow process, but I will add more and more to it as the game progresses. Voice files can add up the file size, especially as more character's get their voice actors, so all voice files will be of a separate download from the game itself.

Anyways, I will be continuing my scene creation scenes later on tomorrow as my main priority now is to get some Silvia content going. Thanks!

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Will it a bit same abaout paradox plotline, like those another game they called 'The Artifacf' ?

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
12.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 - Progress Report 3/30

Hey everyone,
Sorry that I've been a bit quite for the past week. I had planned told people that I was going to stream the rest of the Silvia content creation for this update, but ran into a health scare. Not on myself, but my wife. Not going into detail but everything is one hundred percent good, luckily.
I've just been working quietly instead. I've finished the Silvia scenes and just need to do a few idle images, and then I'll be moving onto the next set of scenes that'll lead on to the Natalie/Professor Pearl story driven scenes. I will stream once again as soon as I begin those in just a couple days. Thanks!

fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
Good health for your wife and yourself. Is it possible to give us the % for the next update and not pictures. Don´t missunderstand me, but with every picture you give, the more we want to play :D I like the unkown in the game to suprise ;)

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes