3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Good news everyone some of Kims karmic justice for fucking your mom has been semi revealed via info from Devs live stream! After fucking MCs mom and messing with the future, her punishment issssss!!! SHE HAS A SUMMER JOB NOW AT A COFFEE JOINT SOMETIMES :coffee:! Take that you female NTR bitch, clearly this is equal level for fucking a MC's (thou he is barely one) love interest.

This is not all thou as she also has a coworker at this job! HIS MOM! So now mom can be in close proximity with Kim who will oddly remind her of girl she banged in past! Mom also is apparently now even cooler and nicer with kim due to timeline change so this is probably safe as Kim can do no wrong according to you all and is the bestest best friend a person can have! (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm confused. When I download the game and play it it's just a kiss. Where is this kim fucking julia scene? Do you need to put a code in the game?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
I'm confused. When I download the game and play it it's just a kiss. Where is this kim fucking julia scene? Do you need to put a code in the game?
patched it over to be kiss now for reasons you can guess, talk b4 was it may come back, be in gallery, or toggle

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Found it, he making it switch along side the mini games so WILL be in. Unless the Dev themselves is not enough cuz what would they know? You can find the full back and forth post in the discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats the problem here? not part of the main story but you can have it in if you want it? it's like having a choice whether to have a girl on girl sex scene or not. how can you complain about having it optional?

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
whats the problem here? not part of the main story but you can have it in if you want it? it's like having a choice whether to have a girl on girl sex scene or not. how can you complain about having it optional?
Cuz its canotically the first one as that what was originally written with MCs (neutral ass) reaction being the same after it for both. But this is going to be reopening the Kim is shit vs kim is saint talk from pages earlier

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
Cuz its canotically the first one as that what was originally written with MCs (neutral ass) reaction being the same after it for both. But this is going to be reopening the Kim is shit vs kim is saint talk from pages earlier
But was reconned then? It's not in game now so you got what you wanted didnt you? Your original post was about something that isn't in game so I don't see the point of your complaint. You apparently were watching him stream so you can find something to complain about? come on

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
But was reconned then? It's not in game now so you got what you wanted didnt you? Your original post was about something that isn't in game so I don't see the point of your complaint. You apparently were watching him stream so you can find something to complain about? come on
realized im talking to either a dev simp, you do some work on game, or clearly alt acct as ALL your postings on this site are literally only for FILF and AD and only when something not positive is said.... not ONE single other posting anywhere else

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
realized im talking to either a dev simp, you do some work on game, or clearly alt acct as ALL your postings on this site are literally only for FILF and AD and only when something not positive is said.... not ONE single other posting anywhere else
I've talked about my dislike for FILF lol. You on the other hand probably have the most thread posts in than anyone else and for the past year have all been negative. So I guess we are polar opposites.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've talked about my dislike for FILF lol. You on the other hand probably have the most thread posts in than anyone else and for the past year have all been negative. So I guess we are polar opposites.
gafwe.gif

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is it a bug?
Have a wee problem.
trying to get the first special render , But every time I try to revisit Nadia I get an error screen.
Is this a know bug and is there a "Fix", or do I need to reinstall the game ?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreationsСегодня, в 5:03
Everyone Hey everyone, I'm currently working on the final scene of the update. The Camp Out repeatable event between the MC, Natalie, Julia and Penny. These events have multiple scenes that are linked through each other by some choice. It's overall a REALLY big scene and gets bigger as the main story progresses since your relationship with these characters builds through that. It'll likely be around 100+ images for this scene alone so it'll take some time to get it all ready and rendered. Overall, I believe the update should be ready in the middle of June
1621740507198.png 1621740516674.png

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
65.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 - Progress Report 6/6

Hey everyone,
I'm still going through the large repeatable scene in the next update. One that'll have choice of character interaction that lead on to more lewdness the farther along in the relationships you get with each character (As the story progresses further). With V0.03, you'll be able to go through one specific event, but will have three to choose from different parts of the "scenario". Will add the other two asap. I'm currently about 65 images in for this thing along, and have a good 30+ more to do.
Once that's done, I'll just need some time to set up a few changes in game that have to do with progressed story interactions and a few idle placeholders. Update will be out this month and will get it to you ASAP!
I also do plan on upgrading both of my systems so that my render process with become much faster. Very costly, but very worth it. Hardest part is coming up with a 3090 and beating the scalpers to it. Seeing as reports, I would nearly double my render speeds with these big upgrades. Stock problems suck.

View attachment 1233060

Altered Destiny V0.03 - Progress Report 6/6

Hey everyone,
I'm still going through the large repeatable scene in the next update. One that'll have choice of character interaction that lead on to more lewdness the farther along in the relationships you get with each character (As the story progresses further). With V0.03, you'll be able to go through one specific event, but will have three to choose from different parts of the "scenario". Will add the other two asap. I'm currently about 65 images in for this thing along, and have a good 30+ more to do.
Once that's done, I'll just need some time to set up a few changes in game that have to do with progressed story interactions and a few idle placeholders. Update will be out this month and will get it to you ASAP!
I also do plan on upgrading both of my systems so that my render process with become much faster. Very costly, but very worth it. Hardest part is coming up with a 3090 and beating the scalpers to it. Seeing as reports, I would nearly double my render speeds with these big upgrades. Stock problems suck.
aweme (y)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
progress_98%_03.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 - Progress Report 6/15

Hey everyone,
Just a short update. I'm MOSTLY all done with rendering and currently doing some coding and small world changes in game. I have to write in about 120 images worth of text and scene polish, but I expect to be ready by this weekend. No promises, as I'm terrible with predictions, but I REALLY am trying to get it out this weekend. Fingers crossed.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes