Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
3.png
nadiaencourage_02.png Progress_45%_03.png

Altered Destiny Progress Update 4/12

Hey everyone,
Altered Destiny's next update has been coming along quite well. Been focused on progressing through scenes to get a feel of how things have changed since the MC has returned home. Along with some backstory of characters and continuation towards the ability to go between the past/present at will.
I will be streaming scene creation once again starting this week. Will announce once I start up the stream on Picarto. Thanks!

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
pennytowel_19.png
99.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 Progress Report 5/2

Hey everyone,
Been a little extra quiet this week. Had some hardware failure problems on both of my computers. Super annoying and super stressful. I always keep backups of my content so there isn't too worry, but I ended up getting everything up and running again. I've been continuing working on code/text/polish along with some new scenes. Been delaying my streaming schedule a bit, but I believe I'll be able to finally get everything rolling once again by tomorrow or tuesday!
Anyway, here is a couple images of a scene I finished and a scene that is currently in progress.

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 Progress Report - 5/7

Hey everyone,

If you haven't checked out the livestream, I talked about a possible release date for V0.03 of AD. I originally wanted to have it end at the point of you be able to travel between the past and present. Though with the side content I've been working on, I'll likely have that be the stopping point of V0.04.

So, in terms of story progression I've mostly hit the stopping point of V0.03. At this point, you'll be unlocking the use of the "Event Planner". These are repeatable scenarios that involve specific characters. When activating one, you'll go through a large scene with multiple choices throughout. Depending on how far along you are on the relationship of the certain characters involved, the "lewder" it gets. So, it gives more reason to experience these again as you go through the game's storyline. Though, the relationships between these characters are only just beginning so for the time being, the "lewdness" of choices will be limited. The Camp Out option will be available in V0.03 while the Beach Day will be available in V0.04

Overall, this update will include about a dozen individual scenes, new locations setup, completely remodeled home/bedroom, a bunch of new idles and imagebutton animations for previous characters with the post changes and so on. Setting up the groundwork for a complete "life change" of the MC takes a lot of time.

When do I expect the update to be ready? I expect it to be ready in the first half of June. The closer it gets to that point, the more clear of how accurate my belief is.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I almost turned this game down, because I am so sick of all these girls with mega boobs in these games, but then I got over it and aprt from the boobs it actually turned out quite nice, keep going. I also like the little tweaks he's done to the interface.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Progress_85%_03.png

Altered Destiny V0.03 Progress Report 5/13

Hey everyone,
I've been progressing at a very good pace for the next Altered Destiny release. The past five days or so, I've been getting all the previous scene content I've finished in game. That includes all text, transitions, music and just general polish. It can be quite a long process, especially when a lot of new code needs to be set up for new game content mechanics.
What that's left to do is one more story progression scene, one large repeatable event, a couple new bath-thought options, and just a few idles. I expect to have everything ready in the first half of June. Thanks!

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Good news everyone some of Kims karmic justice for fucking your mom has been semi revealed via info from Devs live stream! After fucking MCs mom and messing with the future, her punishment issssss!!! SHE HAS A SUMMER JOB NOW AT A COFFEE JOINT SOMETIMES :coffee:! Take that you female NTR bitch, clearly this is equal level for fucking a MC's (thou he is barely one) love interest.

This is not all thou as she also has a coworker at this job! HIS MOM! So now mom can be in close proximity with Kim who will oddly remind her of girl she banged in past! Mom also is apparently now even cooler and nicer with kim due to timeline change so this is probably safe as Kim can do no wrong according to you all and is the bestest best friend a person can have! (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes