3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
lcw.png

Voice Actor #1 - Ms. Rivera (Penny)

Hey everyone,
My full focus is working on FILF V0.13, but I'd like to announce the first voice actor of Altered Destiny. Little Clover is excited to be voicing Penelope Rivera along with a possibility of other side characters. I currently have 3 character's voice acting set and should have it added in with V0.03 when that time comes. Other character's voices will be gradually added in when the role is filled as I find willing participants.
Here are links to Little Clover's support channels if you are ever interested:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
imma need you to explain how in the hell is she a STEP anything to MC or do you not know what relation a step is to a person
Maybe Kim isn't the MC's progeny. Do we know anything about his father? I've only made it to the gypsy so far. If we don't, maybe Kim's father is also the MC's? MC's mother sure doesn't want him and Kim sleeping together. Possibly half-brother and sister?

Kim's father is also extremely overprotective when MC visits him in his office and talks about love interests. And maybe Kim's mother found out about the affair/children, and that's what she and hubby are fighting about?

Of course, this could be way off track, since I haven't advanced very far.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Can only speculate but many people already dont like Kim and this betrayal just made her even more disliked.
Kim is actually hated by many since the last update, personally people can't wait to bang kim's sponsor, just to stick it to kim xD

M'95

May 17, 2019
nope he won't, actually that scene was in the beta, the final release, the scene was taken off, still allloooottt of hate towards kim was directed
It was realease v0-02a (not a Beta version that alternative fact was created in this thread to make the discussion about this even more stupid).

Want to know my take on it? (I know you don't, but I am still going to give it anyways) : The first version was better, but the author/creator changed it, so let's deal with it.

I am looking forward to what happens to MC now his home situation has improved so much!

Last edited:

xxxcomics41

Sep 15, 2020
It was realease v0-02a (not a Beta version that alternative fact was created in this thread to make the discussion about this even more stupid).

Want to know my take on it? (I know you don't, but I am still going to give it anyways) : The first version was better, but the author/creator changed it, so let's deal with it.

I am looking forward what happens to MC now his home situation has improved so much!
I'm 99% sure 02a was only accessible from the beta patreon role

Reactions: DD69-1

M'95

May 17, 2019
I'm 99% sure 02a was only accessible from the beta patreon role
I got it here on F95, I have it still on my HD and nowhere it mentions BETA (ingame or in the DIR files).

If it was used on Patreon and only given to some there to beta test this specific scene I highly doubt, but it could be true, I am as fallible as the next guy/girl (or anyone inbetween).

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I got it here on F95, I have it still on my HD and nowhere it mentions BETA (ingame or in the DIR files).

If it was used on Patreon and only given to some there to beta test this specific scene I highly doubt, but it could be true, I am as fallible as the next guy/girl (or anyone inbetween).
2a was beta man, checked it on his patreon as well, was available for 20 usd patrons [it leaked here, ICC was a member here then and participated in chats, people ranted about 2a release and he changed the release scene about kim because it sucked & was horrible & he also deleted his f95 account, 2b was public release for 10 usd patrons, thought you knew that]

PS the scene of kim, was a slap on friendship with MC , i agree that we have different opinions on it, will see how the game goes from here

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
2a was beta man, checked it on his patreon as well, was available for 20 usd patrons [it leaked here, ICC was a member here then and participated in chats, people ranted about 2a release and he changed the release scene about kim because it sucked & was horrible & he also deleted his f95 account, 2b was public release for 10 usd patrons, thought you knew that]

PS the scene of kim, was a slap on friendship with MC , i agree that we have different opinions on it, will see how the game goes from here
Aha ok, I stand corrected then.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Help please. I have "c" with patch. Returned to present to find Mom in new relationship. I get to picture highlighting the two rings. I can't save. Advancing takes me back to before the tower. Appreciate any help.
I think that's the end of the current content?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes