3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
" 3) Visit Professor Perl in her breakroom within her science lab (Afternoon, Evening). "

She's never there, what can I do?

Dion

May 3, 2017
Hi guys,

anybody to help/advice how to get:

Harpy Questline:

3) Once you finish Chapter 4 and receive a text from HHS, visit the studio during working hours (Afternoon).

I think I've finished Ch 4 but I don't receive a text from HHS.

And how can I unlock Lily and Raven scenes:

View attachment 3975642 View attachment 3975643

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
I stuck same place, any solution?
Despite passing many days, no text from Lily or HHS

123Steel

Dec 3, 2017
Seventh Heaven's Sexual Services:
1) Red Jacket, Found in the Icecream Parlor
(Evening).

Can't find he Jacket. Is it a bug? It seems like I'm not he only one missing it. Can anybode help??

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys,

anybody to help/advice how to get:

Harpy Questline:

3) Once you finish Chapter 4 and receive a text from HHS, visit the studio during working hours (Afternoon).

I think I've finished Ch 4 but I don't receive a text from HHS.

And how can I unlock Lily and Raven scenes:

View attachment 3975642 View attachment 3975643

Thanks. I appreciate your help.
I stuck same place, any solution?
Despite passing many days, no text from Lily or HHS
I was having the same issue too. I started v0.09c after returning from the past to the new timeline and my artifact is no longer working.

Those 2 scenes are dependent on a few variables but, crucially, in my case "resting_or_sleeping_in_past". Mine is set to 1 indicating the game thinks I am still in the past. So those text messages will never trigger for me no matter how times I sleep.

Easiest way to fix this is using the console. First check the variable and then set resting_or_sleeping_in_past = 0. With this, assuming everything else is done, sleeping at least a couple of nights should trigger those messages. In my case it also triggered the last special drink at Ava's.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I was having the same issue too. I started v0.09c after returning from the past to the new timeline and my artifact is no longer working.

Those 2 scenes are dependent on a few variables but, crucially, in my case "resting_or_sleeping_in_past". Mine is set to 1 indicating the game thinks I am still in the past. So those text messages will never trigger for me no matter how times I sleep.

Easiest way to fix this is using the console. First check the variable and then set resting_or_sleeping_in_past = 0. With this, assuming everything else is done, sleeping at least a couple of nights should trigger those messages. In my case it also triggered the last special drink at Ava's.
Did you rent the room in the past?

Feb 1, 2021

Thanks asahibito This help for scene with Lily. But I still don't get a text from HHS. Any suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to upload the event planner camping photo into the computer?
if you mean download then it's somewhere in images folder so happy searching unless normal renpy screenshot (press s) works.

Aug 16, 2023
Seventh Heaven's Sexual Services:
1) Red Jacket, Found in the Icecream Parlor
(Evening).

Can't find he Jacket. Is it a bug? It seems like I'm not he only one missing it. Can anybode help??
This is one of the sketchbook updates that can only be acquired before you complete Chapter 4 of the main storyline. In other words, you have to visit the version of the ice cream parlor that is in the past - not the one in the "present" that you create following your time traveling exploits.

The developer's walkthrough on their website mentions where to find these but do not clarify that some are inaccessible after Chapter 4. This also applies to the pink dress you find in the coffee shop, possibly others.

It's annoying but you might have to go back to older saves OR replay the game from the beginning if you want to complete all of the tasks and achievements in the game.

Reactions: NoRefund

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Ahahahahahhaa Natalie looks too much like Charlie Schlatter I can't deal with it.

Seriously though, I am right at the point where I take the science book to her and I am enjoying the story so far. Makes it worth the sandbox gremlin chase. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes