4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
v0.2 update release

It took quite a while due to multiple things like hardware problems, lack of time, complexity of the game, many, many technical issues, but the v0.2 update finally came out today and is available on my Patreon right now.

The game is first available to all patrons at the Supporter tier and above. It will then be available for each subsequent tier a week later until the public release, which is planned in about 3 weeks.

I want to thank you all for your patience, your very kind comments and of course your support. I hope you don't run into any bugs and enjoy the game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Alterlife-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mitch56

Jun 18, 2018
In Android the text is barely readible, at least for me. Maybe add some text size setting please.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just an FYI for those wondering, I said no to Futa content when prompted and basically there is no other content. The Futa characters even mock the MC for not wanting it, so regardless of what the developer says if you don't want Futa there is zero reason to try this game.
It's only the second update, other women will get content as it develops.

This update was aimed at futa, others won't be. If you're going to whine, that's okay but stop with the misinformation.

And staff, bring back the facepalm, shit like this needs it.

Matt's Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Alterlife-0.2

For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
I'll be honest, this download post absolutely killed my spirit, my mood, and everything I had. It's basically the middle finger to all my hard work over the year that I've put into the game every single day. It's also a middle finger to all my patrons who have supported me and without whose support I could not continue.

The public version was supposed to be released in 3 weeks, not now. I have no words for this kind of behavior and I can't even tell you how much damage it has caused.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'll be honest, this download post absolutely killed my spirit, my mood, and everything I had. It's basically the middle finger to all my hard work over the year that I've put into the game every single day. It's also a middle finger to all my patrons who have supported me and without whose support I could not continue.

The public version was supposed to be released in 3 weeks, not now. I have no words for this kind of behavior and I can't even tell you how much damage it has caused.
I get it but complaining about piracy on a pirate site rarely goes well (it's also some of the best advertising an adult dev can get and people will support you after finding your game here if you consistently produce)

Personally I wish I'd waited for the public release because this leak is broken; I've hit about a dozen traceback errors so far

Reactions: Boyoz and ItzSpc

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm aware how shitty this feels for you and don't mean to stick the boot in so to speak but this is a piracy site first and foremost.

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes