3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So in this game you watch potential love interests getting fucked by others? And it's a harem game? Interesting... Yeah probably one of those 'you are not in a relationship yet so no ntr' thingyright? :ROFLMAO: Honestly I hate voyeur scenes so much. They are meaningless and when the potential love interest getting fucked, the only purpose is annoy the players maybe other than ntr fans. It's kinda like one or two step before cuckold in my opinion. Are there many voyeur scenes in the game despite it's not ntr? Like are there more scenes where mc watching other people fuck than mc fucking the girls?
You can skip em but of course they still happens, still disgusted? look for another game.

I agree with you though I generally don't like vouyer scenes where mc is doing the peeking (not accidental), not so much because I feel cucked (unless they're mc's gf/wife with other male, I'll delete the game right away) but it made me feel like a creep.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
So in this game you watch potential love interests getting fucked by others? And it's a harem game? Interesting... Yeah probably one of those 'you are not in a relationship yet so no ntr' thingy right? :ROFLMAO: Honestly I hate voyeur scenes so much. They are meaningless and when the potential love interest getting fucked, the only purpose is annoy the players maybe other than ntr fans. It's kinda like one or two step before cuckold in my opinion. Are there many voyeur scenes in the game despite it's not ntr? Like are there more scenes where mc watching other people fuck than mc fucking the girls?
At its current state only 1 potential/future Fling, not love interest, is getting licked by another woman which gets a dicking herself at the same time. You can choose to watch it or not. The fact that it happens still stands if you don't watch it.
The other one is just the best friend of MC and in the current state not planned as more than that, which gets a dicking from her boyfriend. Also choosable to watch or not. Same as above, it happens either way.

As of current state it is 50/50 IMO of watching vs mc fucking.

not saying more to that :)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
She seems like she'd almost ditch her bf for mc and let him sleep in her bed. lmao
I believe she has real feelings for mc, but probably influenced by mc's power when she kissed him. So not exactly organic.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
At its current state only 1 potential/future Fling, not love interest, is getting licked by another woman which gets a dicking herself at the same time. You can choose to watch it or not. The fact that it happens still stands if you don't watch it.
The other one is just the best friend of MC and in the current state not planned as more than that, which gets a dicking from her boyfriend. Also choosable to watch or not. Same as above, it happens either way.

As of current state it is 50/50 IMO of watching vs mc fucking.

not saying more to that :)
So literally half of the scenes are mc watching other people fuck? Wow. What a harem game rofl. After I commented about it, I read dev notes and it states voyeur scenes rarely happens and it's not the theme of the game at all. You say half of the scenes are voyeur scenes. It seems the dev kinda misleads people. Anyways thank you for the info and have a nice day

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can skip em but of course they still happens, still disgusted? look for another game.

I agree with you though I generally don't like vouyer scenes where mc is doing the peeking (not accidental), not so much because I feel cucked but it made me feel like a creep.
Well I don't remember asking for a suggestion but here you are giving one... Anyways have fun (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Well I don't remember asking for a suggestion but here you are giving one... Anyways have fun (y)
Oh so I have to ask permission first? I'm so sorry Daddy I've been a bad girl, I need to be punished :cry:
I still don't know If I'll have fun with this one actually, but I hope you find what you're looking for too.
I recomm~ oh wait... o_O

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
So literally half of the scenes are mc watching other people fuck? Wow. What a harem game rofl. After I commented about it, I read dev notes and it states voyeur scenes rarely happens and it's not the theme of the game at all. You say half of the scenes are voyeur scenes. It seems the dev kinda misleads people. Anyways thank you for the info and have a nice day
No problem, you too.
Fling
More romantic than "friends with benefits" but not an actual relationship.

I didn't know the definiton clearly so i looked it up. Is all "Flings" gonna be like that? Like Summer or the maid. Are they always gonna be with just MC for the rest of the game? And are they gonna be always "Flings" for the rest of the game? Just curios if you can answer some.
Mh... as I can't spoiler, they still fall under the comment from MrKnobb about "only for the MC" for the duration of the game. Sorry that I am not able to offer you a more detailed answer to that at the current time.

As for all "Flings" gonna be like that or not, it could, depending on the character, range from FWB to actual Fling. For example, Asamis current attitude towards the MC, would hint at only FWB for me. I can't imagine her being romantically involved with the MC to be a full fledged "Fling". At least at the current stage of the game.

Finally, of being always "Flings" for the rest of the game.... I think as long as they have contact with the MC and no reason to leave they will be his "Flings". That is as much as I can answer currently.

Sorry for being so vague, but yeah.. reasons. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LegendKing23

YojiSaito

Jan 31, 2021
I'm getting this error when i come back from the movies and given the option to peek or not peek. Pressing either option gives the error. How do i fix this?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ae_patch.rpy", line 1213, in script
jump s1e1_annesex
ScriptError: could not find label 's1e1_annesex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ae_patch.rpy", line 1213, in script
jump s1e1_annesex
File "E:\Game's\AltExtS1E2-vs0.1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Game's\AltExtS1E2-vs0.1.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 's1e1_annesex'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE S1E2 vs0.1.2
Wed Apr 07 20:48:14 2021
```

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm getting this error when i come back from the movies and given the option to peek or not peek. Pressing either option gives the error. How do i fix this?
Looks like the option to skip her sex scene in the latest version playing havoc with the patch again. Easiest solution is to remove the incest patch or wait for it to be updated.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
hi MrKnobb, I liked your other project, retrieving the past, just a little surprised the change mid-way through. However, I'm just curious if this will be a true harem? 'cause most harems don't usually have specific routes/paths for specific love interests...
In any case just wanted to let you know the ae_patch has a few bugs in it(not sure if you're the one that wrote the ae_patch):
ae_patch are missing:
jump s1e1_sc at line 628
jump s1e1_sc4 at line 994
jump s1e2_pc5 at line 1990

p.s. Don't let other people affect what you should add/remove from your VN. if they want to "suggest", fine, but it's your VN, write it the way you want it. If they don't like then they can write their own VN (just my humble opinion).

Last edited:

e-grey

Jan 15, 2019
hello MrKnobb, i'm getting this error with the patch

While running game code:
File "game/ae_patch.rpy", line 629, in script
jump s1e1_sc
ScriptError: could not find label 's1e1_sc'.

Full traceback:
jump s1e1_sc
File "G:\{dl19287i-n97h-598r}\8620o-2rh09-e43re\hmmm\games\AltExtS1E2-vs1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
File "G:\{dl19287i-n97h-598r}\8620o-2rh09-e43re\hmmm\games\AltExtS1E2-vs1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE S1E2 vs1.2.2
Wed Apr 07 18:56:30 2021

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
hello MrKnobb, i'm getting this error with the patch

While running game code:
jump s1e1_sc

Full traceback:
jump s1e1_sc
File "G:\{dl19287i-n97h-598r}\8620o-2rh09-e43re\hmmm\games\AltExtS1E2-vs1.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
File "G:\{dl19287i-n97h-598r}\8620o-2rh09-e43re\hmmm\games\AltExtS1E2-vs1.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
ALTERNATE EXISTENCE S1E2 vs1.2.2
Wed Apr 07 18:56:30 2021
Open patch folder in "notepad" and add a 2 after SC on line 629. Worked for me..

Reactions: Angelsong and YGOLD

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
See, I can see a lot of this from both sides.
I HATE voyeurism and anything to do with my girls getting fucked by anyone but me, this is well documented.
When I play a game, I would prefer that I'm the only male character that has a sex scene.
ESPECIALLY in a harem game.

BUT, I can also see the developer's side of things.
He plans to have this game be about an MC that starts out at the very bottom and builds himself up, finding his confidence and solving the mysteries of what's happening to him/around him and has some fun and forms strong relationships with a selection of beautiful women, depending on player choice, to end up having a harem of gorgeous girls by his side at the end. Will he get every girl in his harem? No, not every woman wants to share but we should have an ample selection for forming our harem.
But, we are not there yet, we are only at episode 02/20...

Right now is about laying the seeds of the story and going over characterization to show the audience where these characters are at the start of this journey so we can get that sweet, sweet, character growth over the course of the next 18 episodes.
So far, the developer has listened to a vast majority of people's reactions to episode 1/2 and has made some compromises with his original vision of the game to allow a wider audience.

This to me is doing your job right as a developer. Anyone who tells you not to listen to feedback is a gods damn liar. If I put out something that sucks, you bet your ass I want to know about it so I can GET BETTER.
A developer's job is to listen to the feedback of his audience and shift through it to decide what is useful feedback and what is just garbage. This admittedly is a hard thing to do, because a player will ALWAYS advocate for what they like in particular. But if you have say, 30 people telling you the same thing, maybe its a good idea to not dismiss it? lol. The important thing is to listen, see where you can make accommodations and be upfront about where you can't or wont.

Player O: "But I want MC to rape this shit out of the stuck up bitch!"
Dev: "Sorry, no rape planned for this game. Use the search function to find something more to your liking."

Player A: "Can I not watch the character I want to fuck get fucked by someone else?"
Player B: "I liked it, was hot."
Player C: "What player A said"
Player D: "Yeah, change that gross shit!"
Dev: "Really? But its a hot ass scene I spent a bunch of time on! The guy doesn't even touch her! Arrg, fine, I still need the scene to of happened for things later in the plot, but I'll let you skip it. Happy?"
Player A: "Yes, thank you."
Player B: "Sell out!"
Player C: "Not great, but sure."
Player D: "No, fuck you and everyone that looks like you."
Dev: -Calls mods.-

I don't like the voyeurism scenes but Dev's stated there wont be much more of that going forward so I'm happy with that and the story and characters are interesting as hell, so I'm will give him the benefit of the doubt for episode 3. I feel like this isn't much to ask at all, we just need to give him time and see what he does with all the feedback he's been getting.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Oooh... erm... cough cough... you can send me some pics of your cousin via private message.. TO erm.. for research yes... definitely research. ;)
Ya know what MrKnobb, I just may do that if you feel like it may aid, ugh...uhm... cough, (smiles with a shitty grin) in the artistic development of an "Alternate Existence."
Seriously though, and please don't laugh at this inquiry because we'll F it laugh if you feel like it, lol. How does one go about sending a pic in a private message? Hypothetically speaking that is, LMAO.

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes