3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
Well it feels wrong to call just her a bitch since i don't like a single character in the game so far even the MC the guy needs to man up big time the guy has zero back bone.
I like the girl on the beach choice, and I think she's the only one who wants straight sex not bisex. I don't like share my girl with girl :D
ı think she is not bitch but she abandoned mc because we look like someone, so she is not good for me.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
That friend character samara she gives some really shit advice for a so called friend character. lol
What advice should she give? Say fuck it all and living on the streets instead of sizing the chance for a better life? Hm?

And you didnt like a single Charakter that you meet in the game yet? Well... You may be in for a though ride for you then :KEK:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Well it feels wrong to call just her a bitch since i don't like a single character in the game so far even the MC the guy needs to man up big time the guy has zero back bone.

Anne is a fucking snake. This is a chick who abandoned a 5 year old child to foster care. Like this dude was to young for preschool, and Anne threw this dude out.

A 5 year old child thrown into the shithole known as foster care, because he was an impediment. Fuck that bitch.

I have a whole rant about Anne, that I doubt anyone wants to hear.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not to argue with you on this. You feel the way you feel and that is 100%.

Even if I didnt make AE and played it, finally hear Anne's reasoning and it made sense, selfish or not as long as she to me had remorse and want to make things right, i am a type of person who'd forgive and go forward. Not saying anything like this may or may not happen. Well have to see... just how i see things.

Any chance i can get to get to enjoy her nice big ass and titties im game you feel me...;)

Anne is a fucking snake. This is a chick who abandoned a 5 year old child to foster care. Like this dude was to young for preschool, and Anne threw this dude out.

A 5 year old child thrown into the shithole known as foster care, because he was an impediment. Fuck that bitch.

I have a whole rant about Anne, that I doubt anyone wants to hear.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Even if I didnt make AE and played it, finally hear Anne's reasoning and it made sense, selfish or not as long as she to me had remorse and want to make things right, i am a type of person who'd forgive and go forward. Not saying anything like this may or may not happen. Well have to see... just how i see things.

Any chance i can get to get to enjoy her nice big ass and titties im game you feel me...;)

Lol I love Anne's model. But the foster care system at least in the U.S. is profoundly fucked up. Like its a cesspool of abuse and molestation.
For someone to willingly condemn a 5 year old to that,well I'm sure she feels bad. Bit I'm also sure there's rapists,and murderers feel bad too.

And then the fact that she feels so bad,it took 17 years for the guilt to kick in?

And she feels so bad,that she doesn't bring him in,and be like let me pay for college,its hey do something for me,and I'll pay for your college.

Then there's the weird hooker thing. She feels bad for having hookers over,but she doesn't feel bad when he first shows up.

Plus the apology thing I won't rehash now.

I mean like I said,you're right the model is smoking hot. But Anne is bordering on almost villain territory so far in the story. And it will take a LOT for me at least to see her as anything other than shallow,narcissistic and borderline evil. (Like take a LITERAL bullet,type a lot.)

Mar 27, 2019

Might have to agree with ya on that a bit...physically I'd bone the hell outta her...maybe even turn it into grudge fucking...who knows...MENTALLY however I'd tell her take a long walk off a short pier carrying a 100 pound ruck....

3.50 star(s) 90 Votes