3.50 star(s) 90 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeh Anne's a bitch I mean how many women that have never been in care or through the Foster system dont know what a shit show meat grinder it is or that its not the best way to make sure a kid you can't look after Is brought up In a safe way unlike it how it advertises itself to be.

How dare she put a 5 year kid through that its odviously much better to bring that kid up the one who reminds you of someone you would rather not be reminded of and bring them up yourself and then growing to hate them every day their with you.

Thats not gonna effect the way you raise them now is it NO it's not like perents that hate their kids ever treat them badly or anything like that. Its not like they physicaly abuse them or neglect them or punish them emotionaly and physically no that only happend in the foster care system right?.

By all means feel free to hate Anne I for one don't think she's as bad as you odviously do but then I am willing to see if there are possible other sides to a charater's story.

Plus I have witnessed (not personaly mind you) the result of someone brought up in a family where one parent grew to hate her Child and I'm not marginalising the effect of being in foster care in anyway i'm just saying its not the only bad situation a kid can be put through.

But Like I said feel free to hate Anne as much as you want but I myself even though I don't trust her I just don't feel I know her well enough to know if she's the deamon you believe her to be.

And unless you are so bloody minded that you would rather end up on the streets everday and night untill you can find someplace.
Of course your gonna bit your tongue for now in the presence of anne unless your stupid and like I said wonna sleep in the streets.
So why would the MC speak out just yet you may think he's weak but he aint stupid.

Ok thats my 2 peneth's worth. Just know I am not defending Anne she may well be a Total and Absolute bitch you say.
I'm just willing to be more objective about the charater's and reaasoning in this game than some of you seem to be.

Not everything in life is strictly Black and White.
Just Sayin.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeh Anne's a bitch I mean how many women that have never been in care or through the Foster system dont know what a shit show meat grinder it is or that its not the best way to make sure a kid you can't look after Is brought up In a safe way unlike it how it advertises itself to be.

How dare she put a 5 year kid through that its odviously much better to bring that kid up the one who reminds you of someone you would rather not be reminded of and bring them up yourself and then growing to hate them every day their with you.

Thats not gonna effect the way you raise them now is it NO it's not like perents that hate their kids ever treat them badly or anything like that. Its not like they physicaly abuse them or neglect them or punish them emotionaly and physically no that only happend in the foster care system right?.

By all means feel free to hate Anne I for one don't think she's as bad as you odviously do but then I am willing to see if there are possible other sides to a charater's story.

Plus I have witnessed (not personaly mind you) the result of someone brought up in a family where one parent grew to hate her Child and I'm not marginalising the effect of being in foster care in anyway i'm just saying its not the only bad situation a kid can be put through.

But Like I said feel free to hate Anne as much as you want but I myself even though I don't trust her I just don't feel I know her well enough to know if she's the deamon you believe her to be.

And unless you are so bloody minded that you would rather end up on the streets everday and night untill you can find someplace.
Of course your gonna bit your tongue for now in the presence of anne unless your stupid and like I said wonna sleep in the streets.
So why would the MC speak out just yet you may think he's weak but he aint stupid.

Ok thats my 2 peneth's worth. Just know I am not defending Anne she may well be a Total and Absolute bitch you say.
I'm just willing to be more objective about the charater's and reaasoning in this game than some of you seem to be.

Not everything in life is strictly Black and White.
Just Sayin.
Just saying I am absolutely that bloody minded.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's why I like to wait before making any judgment on any characters. I feel like her behavior is a bit sporadic(not sure if that's the right word), but I wonder why the sudden change of heart? and why did she wait so long? I really want to learn more, and hope too see how she tries to make up for all the lost time.

I feel like from the mc pov, it's a very conflicted feeling. The women who abandon you, suddenly comes into your life with more money than you've ever seen and ask him to take care of her daughter? But she still came back, but he can't just say "thanks for coming back" he did suffer a lot because of that, but he wants his "family/caretaker" back or at the very least get some of this wealth he didn't had access to all those years. I'm looking forward to see this developing.

And the timing of his growing powers, seems funny. Was she aware it was going to happened? or is she completely unaware he has any powers? maybe it was something to do with why she had to leave in the first place or just a coincidence.

ps. if she does end up sleeping with him, considering all the money she spent on him she could easily be count as his "sugar mama". but they are probably quite far from that.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
What advice should she give? Say fuck it all and living on the streets instead of sizing the chance for a better life? Hm?
Right ?? Some comments are really funny. The MC gives her a big "fuck you" and then what ?? Living the good life like the homeless ppl with no food, shelter, hope for a better future, or at least a damn bed.:LOL: But if he had told her to fuck off or suck his nerd dick or something he would've lost everything... the bitch has a sexy big ass, a sexy, bitchy daughter and she has money, why throw that away ??:WeSmart:Swallow your pride for some time and make her swallow something else after u have confirmation that she was/still is a selfish cunt.;)

Anne's definitely need to answer for a lot at the moment, but I don't think I have it in me to hate her as much as you, I'm just not that kind of person :).
Yeah, I'm not gonna say she's innocent or that she did it to "protect" him, she herself says she put her career above his wellbeing, which means she was a selfish cunt... BUUUT why did his mom abandon him and where the fuck did she go ?? Why does Anne hate her so much ?? There's a lot of missing information that we need in order to pass judgement on her ass, and right now we have nothing. I say it's premature to antagonize her THAT much... maybe she searched for the MC after abandoning him but didn't find him. The dean said he applied once to her college, guess she told Anne about it and that's how she found him.:unsure:

She's hot, sure, but he can now get hot women... Why stay with someone who abandoned you as a kid
He must fuck her a couple of times first to make her fall in love with the magical D and then abandon her so that now she regrets not being a good aunt and a good slut for him.:WeSmart:

Anne says that its best not to talk about MC's mother, why is that? What could we guess from the way she deflects the question about his mother? What may or is Anne thinking?
She's Anne's sister. Anne's ex-husband ran away without giving a fuck about his daughter and never contacted them again. Biggest betrayal in the book, could explain why she hates men and why she said she hated the MC for reminding her of his mom.

And the timing of his growing powers, seems funny. Was she aware it was going to happened? or is she completely unaware he has any powers? maybe it was something to do with why she had to leave in the first place or just a coincidence.
This. That's a good theory.(y)Maybe she want to protect him from assholes/organizations that would experiment on him, brainwash him, or pull some other SF shit on him. She has money now, she can afford some bodyguards or some top of the line security, but whether Anne knew something about MC's dormant powers or not is a good question.

Even if I didnt make AE and played it, finally hear Anne's reasoning and it made sense, selfish or not as long as she to me had remorse and want to make things right, i am a type of person who'd forgive and go forward. Not saying anything like this may or may not happen. Well have to see... just how i see things.
Just promise to add a lot of sex with her AND the MC for those of us who are more forgiving.:p

DAMMIT... you guys have so many good theories now, I am getting nervous my idea's may not be up to scratch lol...o_O
Feel free to "borrow" any of those theories, they not copyrighted, nobody will sue you if u do that.;)

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I'm not gonna say she's innocent or that she did it to "protect" him, she herself says she put her career above his wellbeing, which means she was a selfish cunt... BUUUT why did his mom abandon him and where the fuck did she go ?? Why does Anne hate her so much ??
She fucked Anne's husband and the MC might actually be Summer's half brother. A good enough reason for Anne to hate her own sister, abandon the MC because he was reminding her of "someone" and stay away from men altogether...

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Well fuck... Like some guy said before I thought she was supposed to be the "villain". Why would anyone like her? And I'm honestly asking because she literally doesn't have any good traits. She's hot and that's it. So I'm guessing there won't be an option to not like her as the MC right?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
She fucked Anne's husband and the MC might actually be Summer's half brother. A good enough reason for Anne to hate her own sister, abandon the MC because he was reminding her of "someone" and stay away from men altogether...
Yeah, that's a good reason and the worst kind of betrayal, her own sister fucking and running away with her husband. But why didn't she take the MC with her instead of leaving him with Anne who had enough reasons to refuse to babysit the "traitor's" son ??:unsure: What if MC's mom and Anne's husband were the scientists who experimented on the MC and augmented his body ?? They knew their lives were in danger and they left him in Anne's care bcz she had money and could afford to protect him from their enemies.

Anyway, there's no point in continuing with the speculations, or this will become the Erryn from Intertwined 2.0 case. Until the next update pops up or the dev gives us some more hints, we'll just have to wait and see how events unfold. AE is a promising game, so waiting for updates to see what happens next is gonna be worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhound

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well fuck... Like some guy said before I thought she was supposed to be the "villain". Why would anyone like her? And I'm honestly asking because she literally doesn't have any good traits. She's hot and that's it. So I'm guessing there won't be an option to not like her as the MC right?
in America collage is expansive as hell, and most people get stuck paying for it for the rest of their life's, and not only she pays for it, she also got the mc a super expensive laptop. I don't really understand the "she doesn't have any good traits". Yeah, she is an ass for leaving him, and no, trusting or liking her shouldn't just be "given" but she sure as hell change his life and gave him something he could never have gotten if he was leaving on the streets, which was his only other option. And before you say "she probably evicted him", dev already said she had nothing to do with it.

Edit: I don't know where people got the notion she is the "villain", she just seem like a women who made a mistake when she was young like many young women who's life suddenly change when a child drop in their life(and this one, wasn't even hers). And now she is trying to make up for it, but we don't know the reason why she left in the first place even.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hold up, I thought Anne was supposed to be the antagonist as she fits that role perfectly. But now people are saying she isnt? Im so confused by this game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
in America collage is expansive as hell, and most people get stuck paying for it for the rest of their life's, and not only she pays for it, she also got the mc a super expensive laptop. I don't really understand the "she doesn't have any good traits". Yeah, she is an ass for leaving him, and no, trusting or liking her shouldn't just be "given" but she sure as hell change his life and gave him something he could never have gotten if he was leaving on the streets, which was his only other option. And before you say "she probably evicted him", dev already said she had nothing to do with it.
But right after that she asked for something in return which just makes it look like she's using him, that's why I'm confused that we're supposed to like her. But ok, you like her because she paid for college, what are the other reasons?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hold up, I thought Anne was supposed to be the antagonist as she fits that role perfectly. But now people are saying she isnt? Im so confused by this game.
what antagonist banks rolls someone collage while giving them a roof, with the only string attached is "keep an eye on my hot ass bitchy daughter"? you show me that villain, and I'll reconsider my view on her.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
But right after that she asked for something in return which just makes it look like she's using him, that's why I'm confused that we're supposed to like her. But ok, you like her because she paid for college, what are the other reasons?
I don't know her yet, but she sure as hell doesn't seem evil to me. And she saved the mc's life.

I don't like to just hate a character just because in the first episode of the season they did something bad, I could point you out to endless amount of stories where you first meet a character, they do something awful and then you found out that not everything was at it seems or hell, they show regret and try to change the way they've been doing things.

I don't see a reason to just "write her off" as a villain, because
1. Why did she do it?
2. How are you going to make up for it?

so far the only string is "watch my sexy ass bitch daughter" doesn't seem like the worse thing considering she is basically "pays" over 100k for his education + laptop for his studies + free rent in a huge house. So far, I don't really see the "villain" move here, but maybe we are playing a different game and I miss the part where she had a sinister laugh about it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think alot of us want to paint Anne either black or white when in truth she's a very conflicted character that we don't know the full motivations of yet. We got to wait and see. I personally would consider giving her a chance so long as she's upfront with MC. I mean, we have a story where a man literally teleports down a train platform to save a woman from committing suicide AND NO ONE EFFING MENTIONS IT AGAIN, so there could be a number of reasons the story has plaid out as it has right now.
And there is always the simple: "I was a terrible person but i'm trying to be better now, I am so very sorry."

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
what antagonist banks rolls someone collage while giving them a roof, with the only string attached is "keep an eye on my hot ass bitchy daughter"? you show me that villain, and I'll reconsider my view on her.
Ay yes lets just forget her abandoning him, making it rich, then only seeking him out when it benefited her. Manipulating him when hes weak and has lost his home, to essentially work for her to protect the daughter she actually cares about. But man that college money is sweet.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ay yes lets just forget her abandoning him, making it rich, then only seeking him out when it benefited her. Manipulating him when hes weak and has lost his home, to essentially work for her to protect the daughter she actually cares about. But man that college money is sweet.
did I forget about it? I already pointed out on multiple comments about how there could be an explanation for it. Hell, you don't even know when she came into that money, or how long she has been looking for the mc.

but leaving that aside.

I don't just see "black or white" and she seems conflicted as hell to me, and not just "I'm using you, and then I'm going to throw away" and I want her and the mc to have a sit down and talk things out or hell, see what she needs the mc specifically to watch her daughter instead of hiring a lady bodyguard/babysitter if she hates men so much.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I don't know her yet, but she sure as hell doesn't seem evil to me. And she saved the mc's life.

I don't like to just hate a character just because in the first episode of the season they did something bad, I could point you out to endless amount of stories where you first meet a character, they do something awful and then you found out that not everything was at it seems or hell, they show regret and try to change the way they've been doing things.

I don't see a reason to just "write her off" as a villain, because
1. Why did she do it?
2. How are you going to make up for it?

so far the only string is "watch my sexy ass bitch daughter" doesn't seem like the worse thing considering she is basically "pays" over 100k for his education + laptop for his studies + free rent in a huge house. So far, I don't really see the "villain" move here, but maybe we are playing a different game and I miss the part where she had a sinister laugh about it.
It's not that I just don't like her for the sake of it. I don't like her because of the things she did and the things she's doing now. Obviously maybe there's more to that story but right now she just isn't likable. And that "only" string is actually kind of a big deal for me because given their history and current situation I would expect her to be nice just for the sake of being nice. And I'm not trying to be an asshole by saying this but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me any good traits she has. Being rich and feeling guilty for something bad you did are not good traits. I am honestly trying to understand why some people like her because I just don't see it.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well here are some things we do not know yet.
"Who bought MC's appartment building?" - It could of been Anne, but it easily could of been someone else.
"Are Samara and her BF just normal friends of the MC or something more?" - A few people have said they got the feeling Samara was a little Too gung-ho on MC giving anne a shot, I personally think its just a fellow poor person seeing someone smack awaya helping hand for no good reason, but there could be more...
"Did Anne know where MC was the entire time or did she just locate him?" - From the sounds of it, Anne might not of known hwere MC was and was looking for him for some time to make this apology offer. She was so invested in it that she left the city and came down personally when he denyed her middle man, not something one in power does...

I think we do not have enough of the story to cast Anne as the villian, though she's a good focus for people's frustration atm. Just need to work it out with some nice rough taking, put those super powers to work! xD

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
It's not that I just don't like her for the sake of it. I don't like her because of the things she did and the things she's doing now. Obviously maybe there's more to that story but right now she just isn't likable. And that "only" string is actually kind of a big deal for me because given their history and current situation I would expect her to be nice just for the sake of being nice. And I'm not trying to be an asshole by saying this but I'm still waiting for someone to tell me any good traits she has. Being rich and feeling guilty for something bad you did are not good traits. I am honestly trying to understand why some people like her because I just don't see it.
I never said I liked her, but I just don't see her as "villain" and I don't hate her, because for me it's a give and take. I'm trying to figure out what she wants, why is she doing it and why now?

She acted like a bitch in the past? sure, abandoning a child is awful. But I don't know why she did that, so it's a grey area for me. There are plenty of good reason to get a child to someone who is better suited than you at rising them if you can't do that in that point in your life, but it's a gamble which we don't know why she even took and I want to know.

She suddenly come into the mc life asking for a favor? that's a bitch move, but she also gives the mc a something he would've never have gotten in his current life trajectory. So again, I don't just jump and say "yay, give me a kiss sugar mama" but it's a grey area, and I want to learn more.

Do I feel like she is the worse person in the world? no, but it does seem like she made bad moves in her life. And maybe she'll show some genuine willingness to improve and change, but right now I don't know anything beside what short little talks we had with her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think a lot of the distaste for Anne is tied to first impressions.
  1. The first thing we hear about her is that the MC wants nothing to do with her (when the lawyer comes calling)
  2. The second thing we hear about her is that the MC definitely wants nothing to do with her (when she visits the café herself)
  3. The third thing we hear about her is that the MC suspects her of being involved in his eviction (the dev has clarified in this thread that that is not actually the case, but that doesn't change the MC's speculation in-game)
All of this comes before the MC reluctantly agrees to her proposition and we have a chance to get to know her. By then the player's impression of her behaviour may already be coloured by those initial impressions. I don't think I would have found her very appealing even without those first reactions (her treatment of the MC after he moves in raises all kinds of red flags to me), but they definitely didn't help.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.50 star(s) 90 Votes