Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
the ghost Keith mentioned that you can unlock scenes in the gallery by paying 100g each, but when i interact with the gallery, its not possible to unlock anything
You must complete the story with the character to get the scene in the gallery

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, goddamn it was very good. Tanya truly are a very kinky slut and I love every training section available, 10/10 would love for more training in the future. Nicole's friend Zac really are interesting, that slime design giving me the vibe of Plankton from Spongebob but his facial sometimes reminding me of Rick from Rick and morty.... his hilarious humorous really make me want to see him again and doing more crimes together. That Nicole with Emilia event....all I can say is I would love to see a threesome event in the future, not just that but very interesting to learn their actual relationship and real feeling to each other when they drunk
Very high quality update and can't wait to see more updates soon

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lil_Yni and Yni

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
There realy needs to be option to skipp minigames! Some off minegames are either anoying or hard.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
So uhhh, feels like a dumb question, but what are the Android controls? Like, in the settings menu, how to go back from the options?

Edit: never mind, it's tap with 2 fingers

Last edited:

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
really good game, awesome art. Puzzles and everything. If the game starts to update every month or month and a half will be HUGE

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
can anyone tell me whether theres any sex scene with emilia and nicole??

Last edited:

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Question: is the woman you wake up with at the beginning of the game your mother, or does the incest tag cames from another character? I want to know before I start playing because I want the "correct" relationships on my first playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes