Dec 17, 2019
Taya says if the code is higher or lower than your current number. You just need to pick up the number.
For example, the code is 123, if you have 100 she says that safe code is greater than this number, if you have 200 she says it's less than this number. Then you try 110, 120, 130 and she says that code number is greater than 120 and less than 130... etc. I hope everything's clear : (
Yes, the puzzle is to find code with taya instructions, when you enter a code, she will tell you if its greater or less than code, here is fastest way for any puzzle like this:
go by and you should find it after 5 or 6 tries
Please people, read older posts, some of you are asking duplicate questions which are answered before.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Walkthrough is coming soon.

The Android version contains a bug that does not allow you to complete the game, we are already working on it.
Here's a problem on android. Can't jump farther than the water. No z or enter to jump farther. The check does not help.

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Here's a problem on android. Can't jump farther than the water. No z or enter to jump farther. The check does not help.
I advise you to go through other characters or play the pc version for now, we are working on this bug.

Reactions: Misterafro

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
Personally, every time I pass by accidentally pressing the buttons.

If you can't get through - wait for a walkthrough ;)

Lil_Yni

Apr 16, 2021

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.32b bug

1) Play 9bones - Rules - + 10 Gold - so you can cheat a lot of money
2) Collected Recipes Fishnet (buyed) - Workbench 0/4 - Crafted Items 1/4
3) blank item place - Halve Erotic Poster (Mom, Hide & Seek)
4) Become a Guardian - After losing I talked with Keith (next day I should came to him) - Night Dream - Now I talked the same was I told Keith before
5) Collected Recipes Drawing Kid - Workbench 1/4 - Crafted Items 1/4 (Fishnet) - after you finished it - Workbench 0/4 - Crafted Items 2/4

Last edited:
Reactions: Lesther
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes