zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea nicoe's final scene for this biuld. we will have to wait for more. i think all the lady's are hot. will there be more girls too just wondering.

wadup321

Apr 28, 2018
Best game I have played in a while. Bitches are hot, art is great, gameplay is good as well. Can't wait for more. The first time I just might donate on patreon to a dev. Keep it up, awesome work!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question did anyone get Nicole painting scene instead of the purple hair witch massage scene?

Also I noticed that everyone is talking about the code that the dark elf girl needs for the banker safe. That one is random for every play-through, so you need to make sure that you got the sound in the game on and that you can hear a sound made when entering the code. Try with the first number and you will see that the sound changes the tone at a specific number. Make sure that you get a specific sound from each number you pick for each row entered. :unsure:

bumplakeke

Mar 21, 2018
This straight up might be my favorite H-Game ever and its still very early in its development. Everything from the comedy, the dialogue, the art, the pacing in between scenes, the mini games, the poses are all just perfect. I have 0 complaints besides just wanting more

Reactions: yrban7477

An1meFan52

Sep 15, 2021
I think I encountered a bug: so when I have to buy anything im buying we're alright here. BUT when im pressing the "cancel" button it is not working it didn't even move it's getting stuck on "buy" but you can press the things you want so back to the topic with those things being said how can I press the "cancel" and continue the story?

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
wheres the old tower from oakshire? is there a way to open a larger map? minimap isn't too useful

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
Only played for like 10 minutes so far but the level of detail in this game is insane, the houses and nature around it look amazing

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes