zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope that the mc get's all the girls. i also thought there were no guy's left are mybe there were just a few left but them assholes need to back of my girls lol.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Hi I would like to know what to call the character who serves as mother to activate the incest content should I call her mother or mom thank you in advance
I think I entered "Mom" and left the name as it was ("Emilia"?), but I have no idea if it activated anything that might've been different if I entered a different word.

Dec 4, 2020
This game sucks because the notebook doesn't give enough detail to complete the quests. Unfortunately, I can't review it because, apparently, I didn't play enough of the game to give it a review. Having to comb the thread for guidance is tedious and frustrating. If the game ever gets a walkthough or a guide I might try it again. 1 star.

Reactions: Jashinslayer

Yni

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2021
This game sucks because the notebook doesn't give enough detail to complete the quests. Unfortunately, I can't review it because, apparently, I didn't play enough of the game to give it a review. Having to comb the thread for guidance is tedious and frustrating. If the game ever gets a walkthough or a guide I might try it again. 1 star.
The walkthrough will be a little later. You could help make the game better and easier if you could better describe the problem you are facing :WeSmart:

Reactions: AGUSTINOX

LazyM

Oct 22, 2017
i like this game, it has some cool arts but i find it funny how the seasonal event got better content than the entire game.
i hope this game doesn't turn into a blue balls galore and its updated often.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just hope the hero can save all the girls from the evil man who just want to us them and abuse them. tje other thing is those men only want them for there on greed and for sex least the mc cares about them. even if he is into harm mode lol.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I think I entered "Mom" and left the name as it was ("Emilia"?), but I have no idea if it activated anything that might've been different if I entered a different word.
I think that it's just that the dev didn't want to commit to the incest version fully, hes trying to make sense with both incest and non-incest version so it may seem very vague and unsatisfying for both sides.
It's like a lazy patch which sadly happens too often with these games but i guess it's enough to validate an incest tag which in my opinion shouldn't even be there since you could make a point that any other game with character name imput customization could've technically make it as such by naming any female "Mom" even if that wasn't necessary the intention behind it.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Greetings,
I had some problems running the game on my linux distro (openSUSE Tumbleweed) but managed to solve it. And I want to share the solution..
So first I downloaded it from OP (the linux version of course). But it wouldn't work because both the Game and nw executables threw a bunch of errors.
Then I found this thread and followed the instructions from the NW.js section. In other words, extract NW.js archive and then move the "www" folder and two files "nw.pak" and "package.json" from game directory in the directory where NW.js was extracted.
Finally I executed the nw executable. And it launches this time. But an error shows up.
View attachment 1324543
But it's easy to solve this error. Take a look:
View attachment 1324547
This is our current structure of that directory. All that I had to do is just rename "Title" to "title". And it worked!
Hope this will help others who use unix-like systems and have the same problem as me :)
You're a life saver, thank you. On the subject of running it on linux (I'm on Mint), in one of the threads dedicated to it there was a suggestion to run the index.html in a browser (in which case the cache would replace regular saves). I stumbled upon the screenshot I posted and since the image says what it does I'm sharing it, I don't know if it could be of any use. It's on firefox.

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
This English in the games is being very much good to reads not stupid and confusings as fucks at all. I didn't stop to playings after 20 minutes because of the great goods much englishes

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes