fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
My artist can make a lot more money when he sells his art on twitter :HideThePain:
The Patreon business model is very simple - the more you work, the more you earn.
Don't get too worked up over the criticism Yni. I have always felt that Patreon though prevelent and what people know is a very poor fit for software development. It tends to leave people with the idea that anything short of a steady stream of significant updates is a ripoff. People get disappointed by projects they sponsor or some actual scammers and everytime there is a hiccup in releases people assume the worst.

Patreon is meant to provide the financial support and encouragement to promote the development of art. With software people expect tangible results for their money. These two things don't mesh super well. But it is the framework people know and are used to.

Keep up your art at the rate you are comfortable with. If people aren't happy with your output they should just put their support cash elsewhere.

Jul 13, 2021
Don't get too worked up over the criticism Yni. I have always felt that Patreon though prevelent and what people know is a very poor fit for software development. It tends to leave people with the idea that anything short of a steady stream of significant updates is a ripoff. People get disappointed by projects they sponsor or some actual scammers and everytime there is a hiccup in releases people assume the worst.

Patreon is meant to provide the financial support and encouragement to promote the development of art. With software people expect tangible results for their money. These two things don't mesh super well. But it is the framework people know and are used to.

Keep up your art at the rate you are comfortable with. If people aren't happy with your output they should just put their support cash elsewhere.
100% agree and dont take it as a personal jab at Yni i have not tried this game yet to make any comments positive or negative on it although its on my list just more so speaking my mind . i will go on over and pay for the game now to try it considering Yni seems to be active with community that in and of itself deserves the support

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
When visiting the mom in the evening for bath time, despite the Masturbation option being available, it doesn't activate. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
SO, let me get this straight: this game goes in the same line of Town of Passion? Because if that's how it is, I'm in.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My artist can make a lot more money when he sells his art on twitter :HideThePain:
The Patreon business model is very simple - the more you work, the more you earn.
I'm new in this thread so I'd like to ask: How advanced is this game's development? I'd also like to know if you normally upload new versions at a steady pace or if it's irregular, if you dont mind the questions.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes