unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
I am at the part with emilia in the mountains and for some reason it just does nothing after the test of strength and i am stuck in the map.
same issue here, I used an old save though. the save in keiths basement didnt help when entering it before the scene.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Is the game abandoned?
Might be. I dropped my patreon support after a month of silence and it's still going on. Soon to be two months. Maybe there is new on the Discord but I don't believe that I should be having to join ever Discord server for ever project just to see the news. Should be posted regularly on patreon.

Reactions: slashslayer

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Why would you say that ?
That's how this always goes the line, first the dev is dumping constant updates after a while when he generated trust from his patrons he reduces the communication & look when the game was updated the last time over 4 months ago before that we got bi monthly releases and his last post is from early august the signs are clear.

Jul 24, 2022
That's how this always goes the line, first the dev is dumping constant updates after a while when he generated trust from his patrons he reduces the communication & look when the game was updated the last time over 4 months ago before that we got bi monthly releases and his last post is from early august the signs are clear.
I see now that's it's date was end of may. On other download sites, it seems like it was released in october. Too bad, another nice game bites the dust...

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I always hope for the best for these projects but when the developer can't even bother to drop a few updates into patreon for months on end for their supporters it does tend to signal a loss of passion in the project or inability to continue working on the project but unwillingness to be forthcoming with that.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
Something's wrong with this game. I'm at the beginning (witch, necromancers, special grass) and, when I grabbed the wood plank, the game indicated that I should go south while the witch told me to follow her voice. So, I followed her, she lead me west, and when we got to a small stream, she told me to lay the plank there. The problem: the game switched me to the witch without notification and I don't know how to switch back to the MC in order to continue. Also, the witch is surrounded by trees, the stream, and the MC so I'm also stuck in place.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
downloaded the game a day or two yesterday and got this error msg its not game breaking but im wondering if other ppl have the same thing happen to them?

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes