An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
So how exactly does combat work? It seems to be like the older Ys games where you just run into the enemy but I always die in seconds. This is the Android version by the way.

rednaske

Mar 10, 2018
if you have other games, then duplicate one of them, then download alvein (windows version) and find a folder named "www", then rename the "www" folder to app.nw and copy it

Now go back to your duplicated game, do a right click on it and select show package contents, then go Contents/Resources and paste app.nw, in the window opened select replace when copying is finished, go back and run the duplicated game, it should run Alvein

If you don't have other games, just download RPG Maker MV MacOSX and do the same, it should work
Hello naniomawamushindeiro, I just tried this out and I seem to be stuck. I've put the part of the text I don't understand in bold and underlined. Could you please be so kind as to explain this further? Which window opened do you mean?
If I try running the duplicated game it just runs itself, not Alvein.

Thanks in advance!

Aperv95

Mar 22, 2022
Can someone recommend more games like these? I´ve also played Daily lives of my countryside and both are wonderfull! sadly none has finished dev yet....

Reactions: JerkMePls14

An'neryi

Aug 13, 2018
You have me at Green-haired halfling.
She's a dwarf but yeah, she's hot as hell. So's her sister that you have a threesome with. Halfliing/goblin/dwarf girls are always hot, like Janet in Aurelia.

As for the zoomer comment someone else made, it actually looks like the artstyle of a 2000s US comic to me, so very much not a zoomer style.

Reactions: junior366

matrovsky

Aug 25, 2017
Yni excuse me, i have a question...
will there be many vaginal sex scene, while wearing skirts....in the future update?
anyway, thank you for your hard work! the art was great!

Oct 14, 2021
Yni I would like to know, do you plan to give MC a magic ability like "Xray" to see through the clothes of the girls? it would be nice to be able to do so once you have reached a certain level of relationship with a girl, something like "Agamoto's eye" in Sex note, just a suggestion, thanks!

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes