Stunkeeper

Dec 11, 2019
I find it funny how in this thread all the save requests get completely ignored, I'm not gonna lie I am in dire need of a save but its just hilarious how many request just are not even acknowledged. :LOL::LOL:

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
I am stuck with Emilia no masturbation scene in bathroom doesn't work when i click nothing happens and can't undress Emilia in night

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys sorry a question but the crystals how should I do?

what is the code

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
No it's not 2 1 1 2, some are minus octaves.
Then is there any hint to the code? I have a hearing loss and I really don't want to have to go through all 625 possible combinations to figure it out. I have easily made it through every puzzle so far, but the one involving sound I can't get past.

Dec 15, 2022
Then is there any hint to the code? I have a hearing loss and I really don't want to have to go through all 625 possible combinations to figure it out. I have easily made it through every puzzle so far, but the one involving sound I can't get past.
It was difficult to find, in the end I just tried to search in this thread to: 2, -1

Result:

2,-1,1,-2

Try it....

Dec 15, 2022
HAha! I also have the hearing loss problems, took me a long time (at least 1 hour trying) at that time, to get the right combinations.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes