baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont like hardcore ntr. making girls totally corrupted. its just fun up to that, but when shes a cumdump now what?
I prefer it slow and 100% control of choices. I already wrote in another post, and that the MC is slowly sharing her but always keep her close and not hurt her. so, light stuff.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Lovely update, I like the change on share route so we don't have to send her to that bastard third time and how it turned to more love/sub route (at least with my choices) with additional optional sharing (I wonder if there is sharing Amanda/Nicolas scene on horizon... :p), shame that Cass in that route is only sex-mate and not a girlfriend (unless I messed something but it's the same with Jenna sub so...) but oh well (also is there any way to get sub Jenna and don't burn her sister route?). Also, kind of sad how they turned down water sports so fast. :p

And for now... waiting begin again, ugh. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: AtemX

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
first time.."ok this should be a good game"
2 sec later...

Overview:
AlwaysFan is an adult visual novel where you play as Chris (customizable name),
a 21-year-old man who is in a difficult situation after the death of his parents.

nvm go next :BootyTime:
As much as we all like to clown on the dead parents/dad trope, the game has absolutely no relevance to the parents other than MC's financial troubles (not having parents to move into should he get evicted). I'd say give it a go and you'll be in for a (hopefully) pleasant surprise.

what type of ntr is in this game? netorare/netori/netorase?
Currently Netorase only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
if u tell me incest is planned even without parents (like sisters,aunt) i will download it now :KEK:
I'm not the author so I can't see into the future, but so far no family members have been mentioned in the story. Considering the game doesn't have an incest tag it is safe to say that there probably won't be any.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Great update as always. Again as I mentioned to another dev, thanks for giving us the choice on having a lesbian harem or not. A lot of games don't do that, so it is refreshing to have that option. This way those that don't mind lesbians in their harem can have it, while those who don't like that, can avoid it. Much respect for that. I know a lot of people will appreciate that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall all as always, great update again. Always enjoy seeing this game and Emilie is just the best. Thanks for all your work and excited to see what comes next. ;)

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes