Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The love/harem path is really good in this one. I normally avoid games with NTR in it like the plague...
I'm so glad those paths are ME...

Game is really good, thank you dev... you gave a minor heart attack though with the attempted kidnapping... :eek:

Reactions: AtemX

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Played the game, both routes, slept on it. The love route is sweet, Emilie is great, the relationship is....well, fine, even if something bugs me about it, it's not a deal breaker. Loved the inclusion of a chance to get her into exhibitionism, that was pretty cool and felt organic. Not a whole lot to add about it, keep up the good work.

Now the other path actively bothers me. Disclaimer: I really enjoy this game and want for it to succeed and only gain in popularity. Unfortunately there's decisions that have been made that actively work against this. I will describe them in a rather lengthy post, explain why they're an issue and how to possibly fix them. This is the developer's game and I have little hopes that this will go anywhere, but know that I do this only because I care, not to bash it for kicks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Played the game, both routes, slept on it. The love route is sweet, Emilie is great, the relationship is....well, fine, even if something bugs me about it, it's not a deal breaker. Loved the inclusion of a chance to get her into exhibitionism, that was pretty cool and felt organic. Not a whole lot to add about it, keep up the good work.

Now the other path actively bothers me. Disclaimer: I really enjoy this game and want for it to succeed and only gain in popularity. Unfortunately there's decisions that have been made that actively work against this. I will describe them in a rather lengthy post, explain why they're an issue and how to possibly fix them. This is the developer's game and I have little hopes that this will go anywhere, but know that I do this only because I care, not to bash it for kicks.

Thank you for your feedback, This is the first time I've received a message with so much... passion, so I'll try to answer it as best I can.

Reactions: taithetula

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Appreciate your response and attempts at engaging with the community. Once again, I know I may come off as harsh but I promise it's not because I have an issue with you. Making games is very hard. It's as much of a work of passion as a product of long daily grind. My aim is not to discourage or lecture you, but to give advice within my capacity as a player. All for you to succeed in making the game you can be proud of and that is both financially and personally satisfying in order to make the daily slog worth it.

Reactions: AtemX and Xrandom

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
in the android version there is a problem with displaying the control panel at the bottom, it is simply missing, you cannot exit to the main menu, save or go to settings.
the main menu is only available when the game is started ((

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Excellent update again.
Poor Erika :( oh well, at least her sister is hot. Got a bad feeling about Iris though. If I remember right the scene where Erika gets raped and probably impregnated back on 0.1 the ugly bastard was saying he'd go after Iris if she got in the way or got too much attention to it. I know you're not gonna give us any NTR surprises but I still get the feeling Iris isn't gonna have a very good time here on out.
Loved both the Jenna scenes. Liked the romance scene better though. Partly because I'm a sucker for a cute love story and partly because you can see her titties better from the front :WeSmart::BootyTime:
LOVED her non reaction to the MC giving her a cream pie. Hope she's got a big 9 month surprise a few updates from here, a good "surprise" pregnancy to go with the 2 planned ones so far.

One little weird bit I noticed, not sure if it's an inconsistency or if it's just Emilie being the greatest wingwoman ever.
Anyway I'm on her love path, and for an alternate playthrough I decided to try domming Jenna. While still on the love path Emilie told her she has a master/slave relationship with the MC. Now if Emilie is just being slightly dishonest to help us dom Jenna then that's awesome and kinda hilarious, but thought I'd point it out anyway.

Reactions: AtemX

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
in the android version there is a problem with displaying the control panel at the bottom, it is simply missing, you cannot exit to the main menu, save or go to settings.
the main menu is only available when the game is started ((
Did you play an older version of the game or is it your first time playing? In the second case, the main menu disapear only if you select "I play on a computer" instead of "I play on android device" when Emilie ask for and then you say "No" when she ask if you want the quick menu... If you selected "I play on an android device" at teh first question, there is no reason for it to disappear.

Excellent update again.
Poor Erika :( oh well, at least her sister is hot. Got a bad feeling about Iris though. If I remember right the scene where Erika gets raped and probably impregnated back on 0.1 the ugly bastard was saying he'd go after Iris if she got in the way or got too much attention to it. I know you're not gonna give us any NTR surprises but I still get the feeling Iris isn't gonna have a very good time here on out.
Loved both the Jenna scenes. Liked the romance scene better though. Partly because I'm a sucker for a cute love story and partly because you can see her titties better from the front :WeSmart::BootyTime:
LOVED her non reaction to the MC giving her a cream pie. Hope she's got a big 9 month surprise a few updates from here, a good "surprise" pregnancy to go with the 2 planned ones so far.

One little weird bit I noticed, not sure if it's an inconsistency or if it's just Emilie being the greatest wingwoman ever.
Anyway I'm on her love path, and for an alternate playthrough I decided to try domming Jenna. While still on the love path Emilie told her she has a master/slave relationship with the MC. Now if Emilie is just being slightly dishonest to help us dom Jenna then that's awesome and kinda hilarious, but thought I'd point it out anyway.
Thank you for yoru message, really happy that you liked the game so much!

For your question, it's intentional. Even in the love path, the MC is still a dominant person and this is something that Emilie appreciates even if it is less visible than in the sub route. Emilie's reaction at this point depends on the interaction the MC had with Jenna (if he kissed her or groped her), and Emilie will push a bit in the direction the MC wants for this relationship ;).

Swistler

Apr 20, 2020
"The war of 1812" question is bullshit, since Napoleon was invading Russia D:<
Specify which war you're talking about, sheesh.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
There were at least two big ones in 1812, then, so naming one of them so generically is very American of people, to put it politely. I remain unbudged.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not American, I live in Belgium. And here too we refer to the war of 1812 as the conflict that started that same year between the Americans and the English. For Napoleon, we speak in a more general way of "Napoleonic war" (which starts after the revolution of 1789) or "Russian campaign" when we want to speak specifically about the events of 1812. Each war has its name and is identifiable in this way.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes