Gromovershez910

Oct 19, 2022
Hello, from what I see in the log it looks like your backups are missing. Have you recently reinstalled your computer or done anything that might have removed them from the appdate folder (C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AlwaysFan-1639857665). If not, can you tell me what version of the game this save is from and at what point in the game did you save?

Thanks for the feedback, it will be corrected!
I would like to clarify, will the game continue to follow the Netorase variant (not NTR), where Emily will get great pleasure from having sex with other men, but at the same time love the main character and do it only at his request? So far, everything is very cool, except for a little cruelty of entering at the beginning

Reactions: Xrandom and Fiz1247

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
facts.

why would the dev even add that on the love path?
it's 2 paths for a reason LMAO!

If he want sharing play the ntr path.
It would ruin the game for me... those paths and the fact that they are completely separate make this game playable.
If those paths were to cross it would ruin the game completely...
Why do people even request shit like this... :FacePalm:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Let it remain separate, but fuck, don't make a full-fledged netorare out of the game. NetoraSe and Swing, that's what you need!
Actually I think the game would have done far better if that stuff wouldn't have been in the game. I think is obvious the dev write a really good romance plot but I think his netorase and sub routes aren't as good as romance.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
I stumbled over this game by chance and I am very postitivly surprised (with one negative surprise in it)!(y) A very nice love path and optional slightly kinky love route variant with exhibitionism, harem and stuff. Looks and plays very well, with a memorable FMC!:) And I have a soft spot for Cass too.
The negative is on the sharing route. I find it a major mistake that the "light" sharing path variant can only be activated by playing a douche and as...at the beginning. While you can repair the relationship according to forum posts later on, it is impossible to toggle sharing on without playing the partly really dark sh... early on. Why is that so?
I understand that for the "darker" paths you walk a harsh and partly brutish path, but why walling the sharing content behind a single choice available only over bad choices? For example a MC who likes consensual sharing (e.g. a stag) could still be nice to Emilie and develop feelings from the beginning. But you cannot choose this here, because being nice to her at the start bricks the sharing choice.
It should be possible to still get on the "nice" sharing path if you choose mainly good options at the start.
Beside that I find "Always Fan" a very nicely coming together game. I definitely will keep an eye on it!
Good luck and inspiration for you, AtemX!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why is that so?
Because the MC's personality, the only way he'll share her in the first place is if he doesn't love her. He can't be a stag because that's against his actual personality, he won't whore her out if he cares about her in the slightest.
Beyond that love path fans don't want their route getting diluted with garbage content that the vast majority of that route's fans never want to see. We're already competing with 2 other paths for vanilla romance content, we don't need to dilute that further.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because the MC's personality, the only way he'll share her in the first place is if he doesn't love her. He can't be a stag because that's against his actual personality, he won't whore her out if he cares about her in the slightest.
Beyond that love path fans don't want their route getting diluted with garbage content that the vast majority of that route's fans never want to see. We're already competing with 2 other paths for vanilla romance content, we don't need to dilute that further.
Pardo me, but I never talked about "diluting" the love paths, how do you arrive at this idea? There are (not having played everything to date) a nice sharing path and there are dark paths with stuff you cannot really say "sharing" to. The thing I ask is why the access to the nice sharing path is bricked if you start the playthrough with nice or mostly nice event choices.
That does not mix or dilute anything, because you are coming on the light sharing path which already exists. My thing is that you are forced to play the currently first quarter/third of the game a very specific way to get onto the sharing route.
And this way makes no really sense as it is. Even if the MC has no deeper feelings for Emilie at the start, he could still be a person helping her because she needs help.

Reactions: Xrandom and Fiz1247

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't view the "sharing" path as normal sharing. It isn't like a swinging or open relationship. MC basically pimps her out.

Interestingly, the dom/sub path can be pretty wholesome though. Instead of being domineering, you can turn it into a more role-play like relationship.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The thing I ask is why the access to the nice sharing path is bricked if you start the playthrough with nice or mostly nice event choices.
Because the MC's personality, he won't share her if he loves her.
Yes it would dilute it, if you don't know why then I can only imagine you haven't played. The "sharing" path is the MC pimping her out to literal human sex traffickers. How tf you gonna squeeze that into a wholesome romance path where the MC is looking out for her and protecting her? You don't. So that means sharing content on the love path would need completely different scenes than what you'd get on the current whore path. That's diluting future content.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because the MC's personality, he won't share her if he loves her.
Yes it would dilute it, if you don't know why then I can only imagine you haven't played. The "sharing" path is the MC pimping her out to literal human sex traffickers. How tf you gonna squeeze that into a wholesome romance path where the MC is looking out for her and protecting her? You don't. So that means sharing content on the love path would need completely different scenes than what you'd get on the current whore path. That's diluting future content.
I think you also did not play all. There is a light sharing path and there is dark sh... where the path you call "Whore path" is not the worst to see compared to what is possible there. The lighter sharing path is already in the game, so AtemX works on it anyway (I have seen scenes from it). My point is that the comparably light sharing path variant is only reachable in one playstyle, no matter the personality of the MC.
I do not want some dilution but that the game start does not force a specific playstyle on us until reaching a certain point.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
WTF are you smoking? At least share with us, so we at least have a chance to understand what you want.
Currently the option to start the "sharing" path, be it the nice one, the whore one or the really dark variants hinges on one decision, how you answer Roberts´s early message.
But this option gets bricked if you do not chose the douche and as... options until that point (later you can take nice and love options on the light sharing path). And here is the problem I have. The MC might not have deep feelings at game start for Emilie, but some decent choices should not lock off such a decision. Even a neutral or positive thinking MC should be able to choose sharing or not.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
TBH there should be a "be sub to Emilie" option. I would. I'm sub and she is so hot. But general sub not scary shit like strapons.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes