Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The only one willingly missing the whole point is you! What is so difficult to understand for you? I have no problems with the love routes, they can stay exactly as they are.

Once more for the daft ones here: At the beginning of the game we have a lot of choices before we get the message from Robert. If you are on the love route and made only good and nice choices, you can only deny his request. Nice and correctly so!
But to reach the Robert message to get on the sharing route you have to practically always choose the bad and brutal options, "because you do not have feelings for Emilie and use her to solve your problems" Yes, there are assholes like that out there, too many who are predators.
But you can have no feelings whatsoever for a person and just worklike relations with her/him and still treat them with basic decency! There are several decent choices in the early game which have nothing to do with feelings, but basic decency and kindness. Choosng these options should not deny the option to the sharing route. You could deny Robert, but you should not be forced to unless you are on the love routes.

Hope this clears it up a bit for those blabbing about dodging "NTR" choices, that is simply not needed.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The only one willingly missing the whole point is you! What is so difficult to understand for you? I have no problems with the love routes, they can stay exactly as they are.

Once more for the daft ones here: At the beginning of the game we have a lot of choices before we get the message from Robert. If you are on the love route and made only good and nice choices, you can only deny his request. Nice and correctly so!
But to reach the Robert message to get on the sharing route you have to practically always choose the bad and brutal options, "because you do not have feelings for Emilie and use her to solve your problems" Yes, there are assholes like that out there, too many who are predators.
But you can have no feelings whatsoever for a person and just worklike relations with her/him and still treat them with basic decency! There are several decent choices in the early game which have nothing to do with feelings, but basic decency and kindness. Choosng these options should not deny the option to the sharing route. You could deny Robert, but you should not be forced to unless you are on the love routes.

Hope this clears it up a bit for those blabbing about dodging "NTR" choices, that is simply not needed.
Hey dev Cant play as a complete douchcanoe on the Love Route pweety pwease patch?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am not even trying to be an ass but bro what can you not understand? The dev don't want to have both choices and seperate paths because us as vanilla players don't want to dodge ntr choices or situations because the routes are on the same line. the dev already said that. You pick a side and stay on it regardless of how you get to the route. I think it's fair to both routes.
Pardon me, I too do not try to be an ass but what do you not understand about my argument??????? The routes stay divided, this division starts with the Robert choice, then you are on the Love or Sharing routes. Following me so far? Good!
The choices BEFORE you come to the Robert message which divides the routes are the same for all paths. You can choose nice, love, decent, indifferent, bad, brutal variants in these choices. If you make love and nice choices consistenly, you have only the choice to deny Robert and CORRECTLY so!
But to reach the sharing option, the game forces you to consistently choose bad and brutal choices and this is wrong. Among the events BEFORE are decent choices you can even make if you care zero for the person in question, just basic decent and kindness choices. But if you choose more than one or so of these decent choices, it bricks the sharing option. And this I argue, it should be possible to have the sharing option open if you made a couple basic decent choices before the Robert message comes in.

Do you and some other vanilla "facepalmers" understand? There is nothing to dodge for you, the path to the sharing option is simply too narrow.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Pardon me, I too do not try to be an ass but what do you not understand about my argument???????
There's nothing that we don't understand about your point. The dev has already responded to it, just because you're unsatisfied with that response doesn't mean you get to throw a hissy fit and derail this thread with your whining.
Dev said it's not happening, that's supposed to be the end of the discussion here. Mods are gonna have a hay day cleaning this place if you keep going on like this.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There's nothing that we don't understand about your point. The dev has already responded to it, just because you're unsatisfied with that response doesn't mean you get to throw a hissy fit and derail this thread with your whining.
Dev said it's not happening, that's supposed to be the end of the discussion here. Mods are gonna have a hay day cleaning this place if you keep going on like this.
That I doubt! It is very clear by a slew of posts talking about "dodging sharing" options that most facepalmers (some even clicking the emoji so quick they most definitely do not even read the post in question) do not understand the point made.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
bro like I said there are a ton of sharing/ntr games on here for the shit you want. go play them and stop with this shit altready. the dev made his/her point and nothing will chang
Just for the record: I really like the Love routes in "Alwaysfan", I said so several times before. It is just that the path to the sharing option is too narrow. You are forced to play a style you are not. The only positive about this is that you can become better later on in the "nice" sharing path.

Reactions: Dopplyn and Xrandom

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That I doubt! It is very clear by a slew of posts talking about "dodging sharing" options that most facepalmers (some even clicking the emoji so quick they most definitely do not even read the post in question) do not understand the point made.
This is not the game you're looking for...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
that is completely nonsensical if you read and, more importantly, understood the Post made by the Dev
Ihave unfortunate news for you, my point is NOT nonsensical! You can reach the love routes even if you made a couple less nice or even bad choices. But it is impossible to reach the sharing path if you make a couple nice choices.
I know what AtemX wrote, but on this I challenge his argumentation. The early game plays that even a rather douchy MC can still reach the love paths, a rather decent MC cannot reach the sharing paths.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is not the game you're looking for...
And with this post you show that you really do not get the point, pardon me! I really like this game and both the strict vanilla and the slightly kinky (threesomes, etc.) Love paths! I also like the nice sharing path (the dark paths I would never call sharing at all!), that is an interesting variant!
But I have a problem with the fact that in the early game a rather douchy, bad MC can still chose the option for the Love routes. But a rather decent, if indifferent, MC cannot reach the nice sharing path. The game forces you to play a total ass to reach that option (only saving grace of the beginning is you can play the nice sharing path), whereas a comparable ass MC can still chose the Love routes.
See my point, which is even easy to remedy in that a bit higher number (than the current amount near zero) of decent choices made before the Robert message do not switch off the option for the sharing path. Nothing else, it does change nothing for the love routes, but you can be a slightly better MC overall.

And as a side info: I am generally a love player myself too, e.g. in Misfits I am one of the few players on the loyal paths and help others finding them.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Ihave unfortunate news for you, my point is NOT nonsensical!
proceeds with more nonsens :ROFLMAO:

The creator said its not in his character, so it is not in his character.

And as a side info: I am generally a love player myself too, e.g. in Misfits I am one of the few players on the loyal paths and help others finding them.
That is nice for you, I guess? Congratulations?

• Haha
Reactions: AryanKarthick

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why does this game always reset the menu option for skipping unseen text? I keep disabling it so i don't miss anything but the next time i load it goes back to being skipped... why?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Why does this game always reset the menu option for skipping unseen text? I keep disabling it so i don't miss anything but the next time i load it goes back to being skipped... why?
Have same problem since 3.0, it was not there in previous version so I assume it's some kind of bug.

Reactions: Bingoogus

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Hey, thanks for your report, I also noticed this bug this week while testing my last build, it comes from the implementation of the Spanish translation and will be fixed in the next update. If you want to fix the problem yourself in the current version, you have to open with a text editor the "spanish_script.rpy" file in game/tl/spanish and delete the lines 33 and 34. These lines are:

Code:
    _preferences.skip_unseen = True
    renpy.game.preferences.skip_unseen = True
My apologies for the inconvenience.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
It is strange that this happens because if you don't really play with the language in Spanish, this script should not work, that is to say, that this scrtipt would only be activated when you put the game in Spanish.
Anyway, if AtemX says that modifying those lines will solve the problem, do what he says.
By the way... greetings AtemX!
;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AtemX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
On the sharing submissive path, I think Emilie shouldn't have admitted she was faking it with Ethan if MC doesn't kiss her, it kinda makes the whole scene with Ethan pointless, she should continue trying to make MC jealous until the player gives in, as that was the whole point of it, immediately saying she faked it would negate the faking.
My main playthrough will always be the love routes for every character, I only went through sub and sharing routes to fill up the gallery, but it would still be better if they made sense and not wimp out on trying to make MC jealous, just to name an example, if you're going to spend time making those routes, at least do it properly, she was so determined to make him jealous, so she shouldn't give that up right after the sex scene ends, she should follow through with it.

I really hope there will be a full gallery unlocker someday, I'm missing the second to last scenes on both the love and submissive paths for Emilie, and I don't know how to get them at all.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
if you're going to spend time making those routes, at least do it properly, she was so determined to make him jealous, so she shouldn't give that up right after the sex scene ends, she should follow through with it.
I personally don't see it like that. It's not like she planned that, it was all Ethan idea and she went with it in spur of the moment, she is still all about being loved by MC and considering her past experiences and her personality it's not that surprising for me that she immediately said what she said when MC "doubt" her.

As for the missing scene, isn't it the alternate scene when you refuse anal?

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Does anyone else think Emelie kind of looks evil in some scenes? Because of facial expressions.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
As for the missing scene, isn't it the alternate scene when you refuse anal?
Assuming he's talking about this* one it's not. Just did a replay from the anal choice and that didn't unlock it.
After playing through most of the options for the past 2 updates I'm guessing it's a makeup scene for people not going full harem but since I don't wanna reject Cassandra, even to see what happens, I won't find out and could easily be wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes