DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Assuming he's talking about this* one it's not. Just did a replay from the anal choice and that didn't unlock it.
After playing through most of the options for the past 2 updates I'm guessing it's a makeup scene for people not going full harem but since I don't wanna reject Cassandra, even to see what happens, I won't find out and could easily be wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the scene I was talking about, and if that's the requirement, I hope someone makes a gallery unlocker mod soon

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I personally don't see it like that. It's not like she planned that, it was all Ethan idea and she went with it in spur of the moment, she is still all about being loved by MC and considering her past experiences and her personality it's not that surprising for me that she immediately said what she said when MC "doubt" her.
It's still very anticlimactic though.

Izz1043

Dec 25, 2019
I put an assessment solely because of the visual (the opinion is subjective and I can give my assessment), the number of routes is a big plus and the tie is good, But the visual of the girl's eyes and the model of the gg, Believe me, you can make a normal man in HS2, you can. There is a claim to gg with his proportions, why in the memories of school the form of his classmates is normal and on the stage itself it is clear that gg has problems as if he had only a day of legs

Midnight578

Sep 26, 2019
SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying got pulled in only to be slapped silly by game overs because I and the first couple pages of google doesn't even know the answer is stupid.

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes