PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I seem to remember playing this before to the content in the tower take down and who cooperates and who doesn't and some of the fighting. Precognazent, or deja vu. It is funny how dimensional fluidity works.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I can't wait for the next release. Emilie is so hot. Though in some scenes she looks evil/mean by the expression on her face. Female domination? Just like spanking or being on top, not that strapon shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
you would be rich in Argentina
Maybe I should move? Unless it was like N Korea I'd still get the same Social Security. In USA I am poor as fuck. Argentina has from what I read great food. Especially steak. And cooked right. Well done is an abomination. Medium rare is right. My GF lives in Florida now and only gets 700 something a month. Also I get a raise this year. Like 8%

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think she would not like me being with the hot albino girl in game. Hot albino girl is hot but would rather be with Amy. 3 way would probably kill me.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Did you play an older version of the game or is it your first time playing? In the second case, the main menu disapear only if you select "I play on a computer" instead of "I play on android device" when Emilie ask for and then you say "No" when she ask if you want the quick menu... If you selected "I play on an android device" at teh first question, there is no reason for it to disappear.

Thank you for yoru message, really happy that you liked the game so much!

For your question, it's intentional. Even in the love path, the MC is still a dominant person and this is something that Emilie appreciates even if it is less visible than in the sub route. Emilie's reaction at this point depends on the interaction the MC had with Jenna (if he kissed her or groped her), and Emilie will push a bit in the direction the MC wants for this relationship ;).
Does the grope option only show up if you do the nudes?

Julian_RWR

May 16, 2020
Maybe I should move? Unless it was like N Korea I'd still get the same Social Security. In USA I am poor as fuck. Argentina has from what I read great food. Especially steak. And cooked right. Well done is an abomination. Medium rare is right. My GF lives in Florida now and only gets 700 something a month. Also I get a raise this year. Like 8%
if you can still get those 1k a month plus your GFs 700 you could rent and live comfortably here. But, beware, we are on an economical crisis and with a lot of insecurity. Specially on the Conurbano Bonaerense (the captal of the country and the nearby cities that make a kind of megalopolis). Still, the people, the food and the wine are great here.

• Sad
Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
if you can still get those 1k a month plus your GFs 700 you could rent and live comfortably here. But, beware, we are on an economical crisis and with a lot of insecurity. Specially on the Conurbano Bonaerense (the captal of the country and the nearby cities that make a kind of megalopolis). Still, the people, the food and the wine are great here.
In the USA I am poor as fuck, note I have very high medical costs, she has some too. She would also get money in alimony from her ex husband and child support. If I wasn't living with my parents with what I make I would probably be homeless and die.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Should I do the duo shoot or solo shoot for Jenna? For my first playthrough I'm trying to be a good boy, who is only faithful to Emilie.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Should I do the duo shoot or solo shoot for Jenna? For my first playthrough I'm trying to be a good boy, who is only faithful to Emilie.
This choice has no consequence on your relationship with Emilie, so make the one that best fits your principles/mood!

Reactions: Dubolic
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes