Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
for a sec I thought this was a monster girl game but no, she's only albino.
bruhzone.jpg

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Most of us love NTR, so speak for yourself.
He was, when someone says "a lot of us" they're obviously speaking for themselves. He didn't say "all of us" or "everyone", maybe just don't be a dick when people are speaking for themselves.
BTW from what I've seen even a lot of the people who do love NTR seem to prefer avoiding it here. Maybe try that whole speak for yourself thing yourself.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I really enjoyed the game so far, I just hope there isn't too much depressing/ugly bastard/rapey ntr/sharing/swinging because that not as fun, (in my opinion). I love netorase and swinging because it's a happy and good experience that both partners are into, but when things like drugs, rape and blackmail start coming into it, it just looses its excitement and fun and becomes something less enjoyable. Again, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
My hope is there a chance she can become femdom. Just dominant, not like strapons and shit like that. Just her taking charge.

Reactions: AtemX

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Did you play an older version of the game or is it your first time playing? In the second case, the main menu disapear only if you select "I play on a computer" instead of "I play on android device" when Emilie ask for and then you say "No" when she ask if you want the quick menu... If you selected "I play on an android device" at teh first question, there is no reason for it to disappear.

Thank you for yoru message, really happy that you liked the game so much!

For your question, it's intentional. Even in the love path, the MC is still a dominant person and this is something that Emilie appreciates even if it is less visible than in the sub route. Emilie's reaction at this point depends on the interaction the MC had with Jenna (if he kissed her or groped her), and Emilie will push a bit in the direction the MC wants for this relationship ;).
I transferred the save from the old version of the game to the new one and most likely for this reason there is no access to the quick menu, the versions are practically incompatible with each other (((

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Having a problem with saves.
Hello, from what I see in the log it looks like your backups are missing. Have you recently reinstalled your computer or done anything that might have removed them from the appdate folder (C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AlwaysFan-1639857665). If not, can you tell me what version of the game this save is from and at what point in the game did you save?

Mislabeled dialogue: Rycharde (MC) --> Emilie

View attachment 2176974
Thanks for the feedback, it will be corrected!

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes