AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Thank you all for your interest in my game :)
I need some walkthrough i hope dev make it :cry:
Sorry but I don't intend to do a walkthrough, I leave it up to everyone to make their own path according to their choices rather than being guided by a guideline ;).
if u tell me incest is planned even without parents (like sisters,aunt) i will download it now :KEK:
There will not be any incest in this game, for sure.
This scene has a bug.
The default MC name is used instead of the custom one I chose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this report, indeed it's the name of the MC configured in the gallery which was in these 2 lines of text... This will be corrected in the next patch.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Sorry but I don't intend to do a walkthrough, I leave it up to everyone to make their own path according to their choices rather than being guided by a guideline
I respect that but I must say things getting complicated :p
It took my some time to realize that Amanda can have (I assume) two future routes and I'm still not 100% sure what trigger with one :p.

I also can't stop wondering if

Apart from that, glad there is finally 20+ patreons, hopefully more will come soon.

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Thank you all for your interest in my game :)

Sorry but I don't intend to do a walkthrough, I leave it up to everyone to make their own path according to their choices rather than being guided by a guideline ;).

There will not be any incest in this game, for sure.

Thank you for this report, indeed it's the name of the MC configured in the gallery which was in these 2 lines of text... This will be corrected in the next patch.
I hope you at least add the semi-walkthrough like avoiding NTR, bad endings and such. MC's main LI is ultra hot. I don't remember any game with an albino girl. I bet one if she actually did an onlyfans and looked anything like her would be very popular.

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I respect that but I must say things getting complicated :p
It took my some time to realize that Amanda can have (I assume) two future routes and I'm still not 100% sure what trigger with one :p.

I also can't stop wondering if

Apart from that, glad there is finally 20+ patreons, hopefully more will come soon.
For your first question, yes Amanda can have 2 future routes (3 if you consider not having a relationship with her as a route)
For your second question

I hope you at least add the semi-walkthrough like avoiding NTR, bad endings and such. MC's main LI is ultra hot. I don't remember any game with an albino girl. I bet one if she actually did an onlyfans and looked anything like her would be very popular.
Bad choices are and will always be indicated with a red warning, like the one that leads to the sharing route (which is not accessible at all if you chose the love route), so no problems there!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Scared to try this LOL.
Now I see the harem tag but I also see the 3 words... NTR.
so before I play is it avoidable and is lesbain between harem girls optional?

Reactions: jxd

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Scared to try this LOL.
Now I see the harem tag but I also see the 3 words... NTR.
so before I play is it avoidable and is lesbain between harem girls optional?
Yes too both questions and sharing/ntr choice is only possible on corruption route on love route you don´t get the choice.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so in my slave playthrough, I raped Jenna and not only did she still answer my call? She has me shooting for her again even though she said age doesn't want to see me ever again?

AmayaSama

Jul 8, 2019
For your first question, yes Amanda can have 2 future routes (3 if you consider not having a relationship with her as a route)
For your second question

Bad choices are and will always be indicated with a red warning, like the one that leads to the sharing route (which is not accessible at all if you chose the love route), so no problems there!

Thanks for this update. I like this game. I like the 2 paths (see 3). Keep it up, take your time to develop it as you wish. Big support :)

Reactions: AtemX

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's weird. I saw this meme a few months back about wrongly placed contractions, how certain placements in a sentence make the contraction sound weird and jarring to us native english speakers. And since then I've seen a lot of these wrongly placed contractions in AVN's. So AtemX I'm cannot be used at the end of a sentence. It has to be I am. Here I'm is weird and jarring to native english speakers. Here I am sounds right.

Reactions: AtemX

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Wait so in my slave playthrough, I raped Jenna and not only did she still answer my call? She has me shooting for her again even though she said age doesn't want to see me ever again?
I just checked the code to be sure but that's litterally impossible, there is no call at all if you did that to her. So I think you did something wrong with your saves. In the relation screen, her path should be lost if you raped her.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I just checked the code to be sure but that's litterally impossible, there is no call at all if you did that to her. So I think you did something wrong with your saves. In the relation screen, her path should be lost if you raped her.
I just double checked, I was on the slave girlfriend route and thought I was on the pure slave right, that was my bad I was on the wrong save

AtemX

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I just double checked, I was on the slave girlfriend route and thought I was on the pure slave right, that was my bad I was on the wrong save
You scared me for a moment, this kind of error would have been very problematic ^^ but thanks for the feedback.

It's weird. I saw this meme a few months back about wrongly placed contractions, how certain placements in a sentence make the contraction sound weird and jarring to us native english speakers. And since then I've seen a lot of these wrongly placed contractions in AVN's. So AtemX I'm cannot be used at the end of a sentence. It has to be I am. Here I'm is weird and jarring to native english speakers. Here I am sounds right.
I will remember this for the future, thank you :).

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes