molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Use the settings from in the game.. it pops up an English settings panel. Some options do not show there but it looks like most major ones do.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I agree, unless it's something he plans to do after he translated the whole game then it's fine, but I do thing it is a waste of effort because let's be real who would want to play a censored eroge? I am still playing the first game but the H-scenes are well done and they do add more depth to Avaro's relationship with the girls as they start to get closer to him and even joke about it like Ior saying she wants to bear Avaro's child.
Even if he removes the H-scene, the game is still has plenty of fanservice like Fia's clothes, seeing panties from Mikeyu or Kisnir's boobs, so someone who doesn't like fanservice still won't play this game just because the H-scenes were removed. That's why I think this is a waste of effort.
The latest patch has the links for the H-Scenes (puts them back in) and some new dialogue updates. Follow my instruction above in how to install in proper order.

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Who would ever make censor patches aside from Kim Yong Un? Dont waste time and resources for this bullshit, better concentrate on fully translating the game. I still need to finish the first game and I´ll still probably need around 8-12 weeks or more. So I hope the full translation is on a good way till I finish the first game.
I more or less explained my reasoning in my own announcement post, which it appears you have already read, but I will reiterate it here for people who don't want to sleuth.

There are people out there who are interested in the gameplay side of Eushully games, but are not interested in the overly lewd elements. This sort of patch is for them.

More importantly, if the patch is made well enough, it would make the game suitable to stream on platforms that normally wouldn't allow such a game.

Also, you can turn off the H scenes in Labyrinth Meister in particular by default. This paired with the fact the game's assets are arranged in a way that only a few files require modification makes it quite feasible to make something resembling an "all-ages" version of the game.

None of this changes the fact that the scenes will be translated. Scenes are actually a priority even over the wiki I should be building tables of data for.

It is also worth noting that censor patches will be separate patches for people who want it, so anyone who just wants stuff translated will be unaffected by this.

I agree, unless it's something he plans to do after he translated the whole game then it's fine, but I do thing it is a waste of effort because let's be real who would want to play a censored eroge?
Considering how successful some all-ages releases have been relative to their direct R18 counterparts, quite a few at least.

Even if he removes the H-scene, the game is still has plenty of fanservice like Fia's clothes, seeing panties from Mikeyu or Kisnir's boobs, so someone who doesn't like fanservice still won't play this game just because the H-scenes were removed. That's why I think this is a waste of effort.
I have little intention of changing fanservice elements outside of blatant nudity, mostly because anime tiddies are the kind of thing that upset western streaming platforms.

tha

May 30, 2017
I more or less explained my reasoning in my own announcement post, which it appears you have already read, but I will reiterate it here for people who don't want to sleuth.

There are people out there who are interested in the gameplay side of Eushully games, but are not interested in the overly lewd elements. This sort of patch is for them.

More importantly, if the patch is made well enough, it would make the game suitable to stream on platforms that normally wouldn't allow such a game.

Also, you can turn off the H scenes in Labyrinth Meister in particular by default. This paired with the fact the game's assets are arranged in a way that only a few files require modification makes it quite feasible to make something resembling an "all-ages" version of the game.

None of this changes the fact that the scenes will be translated. Scenes are actually a priority even over the wiki I should be building tables of data for.

It is also worth noting that censor patches will be separate patches for people who want it, so anyone who just wants stuff translated will be unaffected by this.

Considering how successful some all-ages releases have been relative to their direct R18 counterparts, quite a few at least.

I have little intention of changing fanservice elements outside of blatant nudity, mostly because anime tiddies are the kind of thing that upset western streaming platforms.
Thank you so much for your amazing work! Really enjoyed your last translation and looking forward to this one. As someone more interested in the gameplay aspects, the all ages version sounds good too.

Do you have any plans on doing more eushully translations like this in the future? (once this project is all wrapped up of course) I've been praying for someone to translate Fuukan no Grasesta, or especially Soukoku no Arterial, the gameplay in those looks awesome.

Seelenleere

Jul 1, 2017
Huh, I always crash if I try to go into the in game options or it crashes after 2 seconds of the new game cinematics.
I use a locale emulator and am on Windows 10.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017

I wonder if Eushully releases more appends, will you translate then as well?

But, thx for all the hard work, it's great that these games can reach people like me that doesnt speak japanese and dont have time to learn the language

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
can someone help me on the configuration? the game seems abit pixeled and i could not find a way to not be like that and configuration is like that 1645052153832.png 1645052071222.png

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I'm trying to resist playing this until h-scene translation is finished, I mean I'll probably just skip most/all of them anyway but I don't think I will be able to make myself play though everything twice so it would be best to just wait until it's finished.

Nov 24, 2019
can someone help me on the configuration? the game seems abit pixeled and i could not find a way to not be like that and configuration is like that View attachment 1657820
So...

To be honest, this seems to be anti-aliasing and I can't help you, but there's one thing I can do:

Captura de tela em 2022-02-16 21-59-22.png

has one of the best OCR Translation out there. It can translate images, and here you can try to change the Direct3D settings until you find something which work. (Which is kinda what the instruction says to you: "* Please change it only when some problem occurs")

It is not perfect, I think Google has also been fiddling with that, and even has been trying it, but Yandex was one of the first to add this OCR and imo is easier to use, so you might want to try it anyway.

PS. If you scroll up, there's some ingame settings which are translated, and recommended settings by Someone. (Literally)

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Good to know.
Anyway, if someone would give a shit, i got through trial and error what appear to be the most good looking setup:
View attachment 1656443
Is kind of a nuisance cause these options pop out only the first time, and the only way to "respawn" them is to delete a savefile in appdata. If there is a better way feel free to let me know.
Bless you, dear friend!

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with some soundFX being super loud regardless of how you change the FX volume in-game? The normal ingame sound FX from skills/attacks seems to go up and down in volume fine when I change it but a few of them like FIa's triple barrage or activating a Genma tower are just crazy loud no matter how I turn it down.

Also does anyone know what a triangle means in union skills? Like when it shows "main" "support" positions a O means it works in that position and an X means it doesn't but what does a triangle in the support position mean?

Last edited:

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you so much for your amazing work! Really enjoyed your last translation and looking forward to this one. As someone more interested in the gameplay aspects, the all ages version sounds good too.

Do you have any plans on doing more eushully translations like this in the future? (once this project is all wrapped up of course) I've been praying for someone to translate Fuukan no Grasesta, or especially Soukoku no Arterial, the gameplay in those looks awesome.
To be honest, I don't have any plans to do any more Eushully dialogue translations for a while after this. I did this dialogue TL at something of a breakneck pace and I'm doing scene TL at a more relaxed pace partially because I need a break and partially because I'm trying my hand at other pursuits such as streaming.

However, I can say there are translation projects in progress for both Fuukan and Arterial. I don't know when they'll be released, but there are people working on those games.

Also, while I say I probably won't be doing any more dialogue translations for the foreseeable future, I may help out with more interface translations like I did with Labyrinth Meister.
I wonder if Eushully releases more appends, will you translate then as well?

But, thx for all the hard work, it's great that these games can reach people like me that doesnt speak japanese and dont have time to learn the language
Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that they will release any more append content for this game. However, if they do release more append content, then it will be translated.

Jan 6, 2019
Even if he removes the H-scene, the game is still has plenty of fanservice like Fia's clothes, seeing panties from Mikeyu or Kisnir's boobs, so someone who doesn't like fanservice still won't play this game just because the H-scenes were removed.
I gotta be honest, removing H-scenes like this is a hell of a workaround. I still yet have to learn anything about game development, but I believe this wasn't as easy as removing one or two files with a compiler or whatever, otherwise it might create a numerous unnecessary bugs. And I believe someone like ZAP has no power to remove it as well unless they got the license from Eushully themselves and made two version, pretty much like what the pros like MangaGamer or Sekai Project would do

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
I gotta be honest, removing H-scenes like this is a hell of a workaround. I still yet have to learn anything about game development, but I believe this wasn't as easy as removing one or two files with a compiler or whatever, otherwise it might create a numerous unnecessary bugs. And I believe someone like ZAP has no power to remove it as well unless they got the license from Eushully themselves and made two version, pretty much like what the pros like MangaGamer or Sekai Project would do

What? It should be especially easy to remove them in this game since the game is already coded for them to be disabled. There is literally an option in the the game settings to disable the H-scenes already so the game is obviously already programmed to work with or without them being shown. Having the license or not has nothing to do with anyone's ability or "power" to remove them or edit the game to permanently lock the option off to not display them. Licensing from Eushully would only really matter if someone wanted to sell them. Which none of the translators has said they had any plans to try.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, now that i collected enough hours of playing i can say i'm enjoying this game.
I remember someone somewhere bitching about this being the worst eushully game ever. But right now i only see improvements compared to the first. And is certainly better than my personal worst eushully game (that is still enjoyable) "kami no rhapsody".

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, now that i collected enough hours of playing i can say i'm enjoying this game.
I remember someone somewhere bitching about this being the worst eushully game ever. But right now i only see improvements compared to the first. And is certainly better than my personal worst eushully game (that is still enjoyable) "kami no rhapsody".
i've played several of Eushully's games, IMO this one is not as good as the first Amayui, but still a very good game.

And i also agree that Kami No Rhapsody was one of their worst titles, but from all i've read that game focused a lot on the story, and since we didn't had a translation, it was hard to enjoy that part of it.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i just finished castle meister a few weeks ago so this is a very great surprise.

how is the story? is it just as bad as the first one?

• Angry
Reactions: Chambs
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote