PokemonLord

Feb 15, 2022
I see a lack of loli tag, which makes me happy, but I have my doubts.
Can anyone confirm that this is safe?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn Mega file is too damn large by .05 MB so unable to download as there is a 5GB limit. The raw is crap because there is no instructions on how to prep the raw and than install the English patch because it's all in Japanese and unable to be read.

Finally found this release already patched with update 1.0.7 so can use the beta patch over it.

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
Damn Mega file is too damn large by .05 MB so unable to download as there is a 5GB limit. The raw is crap because there is no instructions on how to prep the raw and than install the English patch because it's all in Japanese and unable to be read.

Finally found this release already patched with update 1.0.7 so can use the beta patch over it.
But that's the previous game, this is the sequel xD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But that's the previous game, this is the sequel xD
Ahh did not notice that. Well since the raw has no damn instructions I'll have to wait for someone to upload a proper release that is less than 5GB per file so can be downloaded or a proper torrent.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Welp, looks like I'm losing more of my life. Gotta actually finish the first one yet, got to just completing the elf city before I ran outta steam last time. Anybody who played the first one got an idea how many hours left in the game by that point?

minishmaster

Nov 5, 2017
There are five files in the torrent, the game disk, the three appends, and a cracked .exe that runs the game without the need for a verification code. On top of that you have all of the translation files in a separate download.

You install the game by mounting the 6GB iso and then going through the startup to install the actual game files (install is the first option that isnt greyed out, and then just follow the steps). The files are naturally going to be in C/program files/[eushully] but you can redirect it wherever during the installation. Run the appends from the torrent (just run the amayui_lm_whatever.exe files for the update and append 02, and mount KENGEN.ISO and do the top option for append 01). And then replace AGE.exe in the game files with the cracked AGE.exe from the torrent.

Then you just take all of the translation files and throw them into the game files. No subfolders, so you should end up with 100 files of complete gibberish and the only important one is the AGE.exe needed to run the game. At this point just running AGE.exe should make the game work, and if so I recommend that you make a shortcut of the AGE.exe and put it on the desktop so you don't have to navigate that folder again (until the next patch comes out, at least)

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone got the crypto key script for CheatTable working on this. I tried all I could find on FearLess and the japanese ones but it won't actually decrypt values for me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok for you all here is the install order I figured it out with a few sites that had the first 4 to install.

1. AMAYUI_LM
2. amayui_lm_ap01
3. amayui_lm_103
4. Amayui_lm_ap02
5. ZAP-ALM-v103
6. Amayui LM Crack
7. ZAP Interface Release 2.03
8. Project Amayui 2 - Beta Dialogue
9. Project Amayui 2 - H Scenes

Yes I would say install the first ZAP as there is many files that are not included in the 2.03 files.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Ok for you all here is the install order I figured it out with a few sites that had the first 4 to install.

1. AMAYUI_LM
2. amayui_lm_ap01
3. amayui_lm_103
4. Amayui_lm_ap02
5. ZAP-ALM-v103
6. Amayui LM Crack
7. ZAP Interface Release 2.03
8. Project Amayui 2 - Beta Dialogue
9. Project Amayui 2 - H Scenes

Yes I would say install the first ZAP as there is many files that are not included in the 2.03 files.
When you say "the first ZAP" you mean ZAP-ALM-v103? I didn't find it in the torrent files nor in the drive files, where is it?

Apr 2, 2018
Is this also practically MTL like Castle Meister? God I wish Eushully would stop being a bunch of racist assholes and just translate their games.

Edit: did not know there was an update to the translation after the first godawful one that was posted on here. Gonna try me some castle meister again and see if it got any better. As in, actually moderately comprehensible. Thus far the only Eushully game I played that had a decent translation was Kamidori. Himegari got abandoned halfway and turns full MTL in the middle, Grasesta is plain MTL with no effort, and Rhapsody is alright but not quite there.

Last edited:

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Did the h-scene atleast have a MTL dialogue in there? or it just change into jap

If it the latter i will just wait

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
sex scenes are nothing but huff puff fuck me harder etc etc etc not having them translated changes nothing
Dunno what crappy game are you playing eushually game h-scene have some of romantic dialogue mix in there espcially for the main heroine some side girl barely have any dialogue/scene in the game except in h-scene

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Dunno what crappy game are you playing eushually game h-scene have lots of romantic dialogue in there espcially for the main heroine some side girl barely have any dialogue in game except in h-scene
lol they may be romantic but it still changes nothing compared to everything else eushuly games are amazing for the gameplay story is soso or amazing depending on the game sex scenes are always just the same bs other then some minor conection during like "this makes me love you so much more" or w/e if you need that self reflection your either ugly as fuck or hoping for more in life its simple shit every game has and why i said what i did

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When you say "the first ZAP" you mean ZAP-ALM-v103? I didn't find it in the torrent files nor in the drive files, where is it?
Here is the first Zap 1.03

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this also practically MTL like Castle Meister? God I wish Eushully would stop being a bunch of racist assholes and just translate their games.

Edit: did not know there was an update to the translation after the first godawful one that was posted on here. Gonna try me some castle meister again and see if it got any better. As in, actually moderately comprehensible. Thus far the only Eushully game I played that had a decent translation was Kamidori. Himegari got abandoned halfway and turns full MTL in the middle, Grasesta is plain MTL with no effort, and Rhapsody is alright but not quite there.
Well the part of the story I saw it definitely is damn good edited MTL it reads really well and makes sense. So from what I seen of it... I am impressed.

Reactions: Gasv89

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
lol they may be romantic but it still changes nothing compared to everything else eushuly games are amazing for the gameplay story is soso or amazing depending on the game sex scenes are always just the same bs other then some minor conection during like "this makes me love you so much more" or w/e if you need that self reflection your either ugly as fuck or hoping for more in life its simple shit every game has and why i said what i did
To each their own

So did anyone actually play the game and reach h-scene yet? did it turn into jpn or just gibberish mtl?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote