JosephF

May 28, 2019
Thank you translators and everyone involved. Godspeed!
Will wait till they are done with translating everything, hope is as good as the first game!!

dyavolx

Mar 28, 2019
So any good soul out there willing to translate this shit for me?
View attachment 1656311

Every damn time...
You can use yandex's translating service on images, just google yandex translate and it should be the first thing. This is yours translated to english.
image.jpeg.translated.jpg

Also if you download the google translate app on your phone or a tablet you can use your camera in the app and just aim it at something and translate it, obviously you would only use it in situations like this where you only need to translate a very small amount.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
You can use yandex's translating service on images, just google yandex translate and it should be the first thing. This is yours translated to english.
View attachment 1656410

Also if you download the google translate app on your phone or a tablet you can use your camera in the app and just aim it at something and translate it, obviously you would only use it in situations like this where you only need to translate a very small amount.
Good to know.
Anyway, if someone would give a shit, i got through trial and error what appear to be the most good looking setup:
this_other_shit.png
Is kind of a nuisance cause these options pop out only the first time, and the only way to "respawn" them is to delete a savefile in appdata. If there is a better way feel free to let me know.

Depravity

Jun 6, 2021
Good to know.
Anyway, if someone would give a shit, i got through trial and error what appear to be the most good looking setup:
View attachment 1656443
Is kind of a nuisance cause these options pop out only the first time, and the only way to "respawn" them is to delete a savefile in appdata. If there is a better way feel free to let me know.
If you make the game crash, it'll force it to pop up as well, so killing the game with Task Manager should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someone

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Who would ever make censor patches aside from Kim Yong Un? Dont waste time and resources for this bullshit, better concentrate on fully translating the game. I still need to finish the first game and I´ll still probably need around 8-12 weeks or more. So I hope the full translation is on a good way till I finish the first game.

Reactions: JosephF
Jan 6, 2019
oh boy, the grind is here again...

Who would ever make censor patches aside from Kim Yong Un? Dont waste time and resources for this bullshit, better concentrate on fully translating the game. I still need to finish the first game and I´ll still probably need around 8-12 weeks or more. So I hope the full translation is on a good way till I finish the first game.
oh, and I agree. Decensoring the CGs only in this game is a waste of time and it'll be better if that time is used to fully translate everything. I believe ZAP takes like 5 years to finish the translation for Kami no Rhapsody, and I can bet this'll take another 5 years to finish the translation as well, even with the help of machine translation

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
and I can bet this'll take another 5 years to finish the translation as well, even with the help of machine translation
Maybe if you wanna go full grammarnazi.
The dialogs are already perfectly readable and understandable from now.
And zap had looong time of hyatuses and in the end it had not even finished it, the translation from what i remember was completed by other people.
A much better example would be the translator of battle goddess 0. I remember his threads on hongfire and nekohen, he was able to translate a new chapter every couple months.
A decent translation of a VN can be done in a reasonable time when the translator have enough time and will power to do it.

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
Is this also practically MTL like Castle Meister? God I wish Eushully would stop being a bunch of racist assholes and just translate their games.

Edit: did not know there was an update to the translation after the first godawful one that was posted on here. Gonna try me some castle meister again and see if it got any better. As in, actually moderately comprehensible. Thus far the only Eushully game I played that had a decent translation was Kamidori. Himegari got abandoned halfway and turns full MTL in the middle, Grasesta is plain MTL with no effort, and Rhapsody is alright but not quite there.
The translation of castle meister was being corrected daily from the day it was released until even a few weeks ago, depravity himself even continues to make corrections from time to time so I can assure you that its quality has improved enormously, and for labyrinth miester the quality is even better i invite you to try it

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2019
Maybe if you wanna go full grammarnazi.
The dialogs are already perfectly readable and understandable from now
only if it's just some normal dialogue. H-scenes? not so much. You've got to get one huge book of Japanese vocabularies or whatnot that is talking on what the hell are they saying while banging at somewhere. That's the biggest caveat when it comes to translating everything.

A decent translation of a VN can be done in a reasonable time when the translator have enough time and will power to do it.
also this, although they might end up like Tsurezure Scans where the main translator kinda gave up on the translation project cough Gin'Iro Haruka since that Visual Novel is super long

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
oh boy, the grind is here again...

oh, and I agree. Decensoring the CGs only in this game is a waste of time and it'll be better if that time is used to fully translate everything. I believe ZAP takes like 5 years to finish the translation for Kami no Rhapsody, and I can bet this'll take another 5 years to finish the translation as well, even with the help of machine translation

Kami no Rhapsody had much more dialogs than other Eushully games, and for how meh the game was, no wonder it took this long to translate it.

• Haha
Reactions: fuew12

nomade

Jul 25, 2017
For those who have that MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager error, you are either on W7 which don't support it (so the game won't work) or on W8 and you need to install a video package (just google "MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager package"), it's already preinstalled on W10.

By the way, it's also the case for monster hunter rise but their a mod on nexus to play it on W7 :geek:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
I actually still a bit don't like with the way eushully make the prequel of this one as one way ending with lame character as winning girl... I prefer like kamidori where we can get each ending with one of the heroines... I was expecting Kisnil kagri, lauros, or mikschana ending at that time but that not gonna happen and maybe never gonna happen...
Also I Dunno but maybe this one also just same as the prequel one with that one way ending... man what a waste I like previous eushully game but I guess I'll skip this one...

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone got the crypto key script for CheatTable working on this. I tried all I could find on FearLess and the japanese ones but it won't actually decrypt values for me.
I remember that when i played Alchemy i had to use SpoilerAL (dunno if it's still alive ) which,at the time ,had already it's own table that worked like charm,maybe there's one for this too.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol i needz help from someone, can someone direct me to the options screen so i can make the window resizable? i cant read japanese to save my life xD

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I agree, unless it's something he plans to do after he translated the whole game then it's fine, but I do thing it is a waste of effort because let's be real who would want to play a censored eroge? I am still playing the first game but the H-scenes are well done and they do add more depth to Avaro's relationship with the girls as they start to get closer to him and even joke about it like Ior saying she wants to bear Avaro's child.
Even if he removes the H-scene, the game is still has plenty of fanservice like Fia's clothes, seeing panties from Mikeyu or Kisnir's boobs, so someone who doesn't like fanservice still won't play this game just because the H-scenes were removed. That's why I think this is a waste of effort.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
lol i needz help from someone, can someone direct me to the options screen so i can make the window resizable? i cant read japanese to save my life xD
I guess you are talking about this:
So any good soul out there willing to translate this shit for me?
View attachment 1656311

Every damn time...
As previously said you can kill the game with the task manager to make this pop out.
I posted what i consider the best configuration soon after that. Just few posts above this.
Glad to be of help.

Reactions: kajidiablo
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote