Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I'm exited for this. I literally couldn't tell the difference between the MTL and an actual translation in the first one. One of the best edited MTL I've ever seen. It was super readable.

nqdss

Nov 25, 2017
Can't believe i could see the day when a properly translated Eushully game come this fast. This is pure bliss.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
I had been watching the translation progress and now it is finally here. Probably will wait a bit more for more translation progress since it's beta though. Don't get masterpieces like this that often.

dracas

Sep 27, 2017
this will be a rly nice week. today this game an end of the week Evenicle 2 comes out. So much to play suddenly and thx for that^^

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Just in time. I'm close to finishing Jake's vods of Castle Meister, and itching to play something similar myself.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I hope this is a good one.
I played the prequel and, to be honest, almost every game eushully and softhouse chara made with an english translation.
I really liked the prequel but i don't see the completed tag on this one. Is there something missing?

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
ITT: people that can't even spot a edited machine translation 99% of the time complaining about one.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol the first castle meister took like 4-5 years to be translated, i can say im excited to see this just hoping the translation is decent at least since its edited mtl

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
ITT: people that can't even spot a edited machine translation 99% of the time complaining about one.
To be fair, edited MTL doesn't really say much about quality but that actually applies to non machine translation as well. I've seen non native translations of stuff being just as bad if not worse than machine ones, .

Danny900

Jul 7, 2017
I loved the first one, thank you so much for translating the second one. I'm waiting for the final version of the translation. Really a good job so far!

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
To be fair, edited MTL doesn't really say much about quality but that actually applies to non machine translation as well. I've seen non native translations of stuff being just as bad if not worse than machine ones, .
Most of the stuff coming from JP that is translated is "edited MTL".

The name of the company/person translated is what guarantees quality or not, and in this case, depravity's translation of the first Amayui was perfect.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kajidiablo
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote