3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wow

"You're a college student who has to learn how to deal with big changes in your life, and make decisions that impact your future."

That doesn't sound like plenty of the other Ren'Py games on this site, no sir, not at all.

Hard Pass.

Edit:

View attachment 481158
Well, there is many people that enroll in college every year :p

• Love
Reactions: Gardan

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Looks good for first release, but it definitely needs more content to be even considered a game.

Unfortunately, (DEv's) powd's first Patreon goal of 0 - 500$ is a bit alarming:
(When this goal is reached I'll be able to focus more on the development and
release a new version even faster and will be able to improve rewards for patrons.)

We will see in 6 months i guess :p

Reactions: GlacierC

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
There's really nothing here. A lot more could've and should've been packed into this. This is why I don't like most free-roam games. Once you get put into it, you're just clicking on every room looking for things to do. You don't really know anything about anybody. You're given the basic rundown of each family member in the intro and then placed in a house filled with empty rooms and one or 2 quick objectives and then call it 0.1.

I'll keep an eye on this cause I do like the renders, but it's a basic 0.0.0.1 sandbox incest game with a pretty design at the moment. The likes of which we've seen countless times already. Most of which end up being abandoned before they hit 0.3. Hopefully, this isn't one of those, but this needs to evolve fast if it's gonna be anything. I wish the dev luck.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But, but, but, they are not all involved in incest. Or are they? :ROFLMAO:
No, but safe to say there is more people enrolling in college than there is adult renpy games released a year :p
Sooo. There is probably a higher chance there is more people enrolling in college that have (or had) some form of an actual incestous relationship than there is renpy games released..... :giggle:

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
All I could think of when I saw this title was that old flash game series from 15-20 years ago...

"YOU GET THAT BRIDGET OUT HERE NOW BEFORE I BLOW US ALL TO HELL!"

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Okay so how does the MC look like?

Is it the silky smooth hobbit with the enormous cock again?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Great another kid goes to college and doesn't know what to do with his life game! Also you don't put exit signs on the entrance of doors that lead into a building. In this case at the college.

Last edited:

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
College themed.
Why would they make a boring money grab attempt like this in a world where BADIK clones exist.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes