3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
656693_poster_esticado.png

Overview:
As you start college, you need a job to have financial independence. After you get it, your life starts to drastically change. Bad things happening at home force you to find a better paying job, but the one you can find isn't the most typical job. You need to work and be able to support everyone in your house, but with this job it's no so simple. You can choose to corrupt the people around you, or act in a loving manner. You can choose to get your results out of fear, or other alternatives. In the end, will you work just enough to live comfortably or will you need all the money and power you can have? How far will your ambition take you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-17
Release Date: 2020-07-17
Developer: powd
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
ANDROID

Patches:

Extract patch inside folder 'game.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 656724_reception_4_d.jpg 656721_bedroom_haley_in.jpg 656725_liz_horror_2.jpg 656727_clinic_day_2_2.jpg

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Just a heads up. When you visit the collage on day 1 it says you attend class but the first day of collage starts on day 2.
Also usually after attending college in the morning it turns into afternoon but after the scene in the toilet you are transported to your room in the morning.

I do enjoy both redheads and milfs so i'll keep an eye on this one.

Good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Gooser

Sep 16, 2017
what is that on her forehead in one of the pics lol..

EDIT: lol well.. its gone now

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Sandman

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Freeroam hell in PerverTown! :LOL: Gonna be fun.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
The girls look hot. I'll keep an eye on this. Just hope it's not one of those grindy type of games.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. In the dialog with the mom the MC answers "You're not old, Mom.", but that makes no sense, because nobody talked about any age at all.
2. The first action in the freeroam part (*bluargh*) is to skip to the next day because there is nothing else to do. You can go to class but that doesnt trigger the first day at college, because that is the next day. Up to that point the game is quite vague about the first day of college. First I thought it is that day 1, but that is never said explicitly. And you can talk to the aunt, but thats a non dialog. You ask about the job and she just says that she wasnt even at her workplace and you have to ask tomorrow.

Its always the worst when these games dont deliver content without skipping time, even worse when you can/have to skip the whole day.

The sad thing is, there is enough potential for day 1 content. We should at least meet the sister and have a dinner with all the ppl at the end of the day. This feels like a rushed first day. Maybe in the next update, the dev can keep day 1 as a VN and deliver more time to meet all the girls and have some interaction between all of them.

After that awful intro, I had not much interest to endure the free-roam stuff. That where I am now, at the first day of college. Edit: Ok made it until the end (I guess) after that blowjob in the toilet. - There is not much in this game ... sure, it is a 0.1 but as I said, could be all in a VN without that free-roam crap ... I understand when the dev want to use that system to better hide small amount of content, but here it starts way to early.

Looks like a solid game for everyone who likes free-roam and can live with bare minimum introductions of characters. The writing is ok-ish. The first meeting with the aunt is cringy as fuck .. "I guess her husband is dead - Why dont I know that my uncle is dead?" ... yeah. Maybe that is only with the patch, but that is just stupid. There is no difference when the MC knows that he is dead and this is not used for some crude joke or semi-4th wall breaking.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes