3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the game, the story etc but would be helpful with a guide sometimes if there are many differents outcomes or if it always follows the same straight path

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
1. In the dialog with the mom the MC answers "You're not old, Mom.", but that makes no sense, because nobody talked about any age at all.
2. The first action in the freeroam part (*bluargh*) is to skip to the next day because there is nothing else to do. You can go to class but that doesnt trigger the first day at college, because that is the next day. Up to that point the game is quite vague about the first day of college. First I thought it is that day 1, but that is never said explicitly. And you can talk to the aunt, but thats a non dialog. You ask about the job and she just says that she wasnt even at her workplace and you have to ask tomorrow.

Its always the worst when these games dont deliver content without skipping time, even worse when you can/have to skip the whole day.

The sad thing is, there is enough potential for day 1 content. We should at least meet the sister and have a dinner with all the ppl at the end of the day. This feels like a rushed first day. Maybe in the next update, the dev can keep day 1 as a VN and deliver more time to meet all the girls and have some interaction between all of them.

After that awful intro, I had not much interest to endure the free-roam stuff. That where I am now, at the first day of college. Edit: Ok made it until the end (I guess) after that blowjob in the toilet. - There is not much in this game ... sure, it is a 0.1 but as I said, could be all in a VN without that free-roam crap ... I understand when the dev want to use that system to better hide small amount of content, but here it starts way to early.

Looks like a solid game for everyone who likes free-roam and can live with bare minimum introductions of characters. The writing is ok-ish. The first meeting with the aunt is cringy as fuck .. "I guess her husband is dead - Why dont I know that my uncle is dead?" ... yeah. Maybe that is only with the patch, but that is just stupid. There is no difference when the MC knows that he is dead and this is not used for some crude joke or semi-4th wall breaking.

Thanks for not making me waste time on downloading and trying this one. Seems like a game I won't be interested in at all.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
The latest update added a bunch to the story, although it's still a little lacking on naughty stuff. Still, I enjoyed it and it shows promise to me.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
will all events be forced like that scene in the school bathroom or can we refuse some in the future? I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know if we will have choices to accept or refuse something

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.3 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
So, one of the quests is telling me to talk to Liz in the living room in the evening, but when I do it tells me I need to work before talking to her. Any advice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, one of the quests is telling me to talk to Liz in the living room in the evening, but when I do it tells me I need to work before talking to her. Any advice?
Go to school, go to work then once you get home go to the living room.
If she is not there then do it the next day.

I really hate being forced into a relationship with that blue haired tattooed bitch.
Oh well may not play this anymore.

Dev you need to allow short convo's with the rest of the family from time to time, nothing towards points or anything like that but the house is empty and boring.
Go to school, go to work then go home and just sleep if there is nothing to do with Liz in the evening 2 times, very boring.
Need more life to get the players attention.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Same thing for me. I cannot work. There is no door to go in at the clinic
I just downloaded it today and had no problems from start to finish.

Maybe start a new game and try again making sure you check the notebook every day and do what it says.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Not even at the clinic? View attachment 643883
click on the word WORK. It is a VERY good story line. My only hope in this game is that Mia turns into an absolute slut and she loves to be in the storage room with the MC. All of the women have perfect bodies, so I hope Mia's body is NOT perfect when her clothes are off. She has a daughter who she seems to argue with, so when Mia takes her clothes off, I want her to show her age. I know, that is selfish of me, but a man can dream, LOL!!!

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes