3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The continuity of this game is all over the place. I click on a target and it assumes I've already performed some task or talked to some person. For example, I go to work at the clinic because I'm supposed to talk to the aunt. Instead, I have to work and not even given the chance to talk to the aunt. Then, the "Boss" pulls up in a limo and asks me if I had thought about a previous conversation we supposedly had...although I'd never seen him before. Very confusing.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What is the point of allowing the player to say they want nothing to do with Angie if the player is then forced to look her up, the game assumes you did the project with her, and that she sucked the MC's dick? If the player rejected Angie there shouldn't be a love or corruption question, she should never show up again.

This game has potential but needs to stop being "sandbox" and embrace the more traditional VN style. There is a narrative that could be worthwhile and interesting but the way it is presented is very confusing. It is overall disappointing.

lord anubis

Dec 12, 2017
if i install the incest patch it won't even load the game after this update
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 265, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What is the point of allowing the player to say they want nothing to do with Angie if the player is then forced to look her up, the game assumes you did the project with her, and that she sucked the MC's dick? If the player rejected Angie there shouldn't be a love or corruption question, she should never show up again.
I found that odd as well and did a quick run through on both rejecting her blowjob and accepting it and saw no difference in dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the character but initially rejected the blowjob for various reasons...there should be some variation even for those two routes and far greater variation if you fully reject her.

As to sandbox...this is one of the least egregious examples of it. Compared to Indecent Desires this is Candyland with a walkthrough.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This game has potential but needs to stop being "sandbox" and embrace the more traditional VN style. There is a narrative that could be worthwhile and interesting but the way it is presented is very confusing. It is overall disappointing.
Here here!! I guess the update ends after your first day working for the bosses son? Show up to the new office after college, nothing to click on, nothing to do...can't talk to anyone at the clinic...this is the problem with sandbox.
Story has some real potential, but as long as you keep the sandbox format Dev, I won't be coming back.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Stil Empty Game Only Bj if counts as Sex :cautious: Needs biger content with every update to be fun :cool:(y)
Now its Non Satifsying game :cautious:
Game Milf's are :love:and Girls are good to :love:<====BUT
At least Make those Milf's and Girls fall in love with Mc .. so they can visit Mc at Night to have some Fun <==Its and Adult game so let it be Like this ..Or Perverted Version Mc Drugs them And Fucks them every night ..:giggle:(y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
OP should be updated with instruction on how to install the incest patch.

We need to place the whole "tl" folder into the game folder.

Reactions: psico100

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
OP should be updated with instruction on how to install the incest patch.

We need to place the whole "tl" folder into the game folder.
its pretty much like all other games, extract your download and add to game folder

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I found that odd as well and did a quick run through on both rejecting her blowjob and accepting it and saw no difference in dialogue. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the character but initially rejected the blowjob for various reasons...there should be some variation even for those two routes and far greater variation if you fully reject her.

As to sandbox...this is one of the least egregious examples of it. Compared to Indecent Desires this is Candyland with a walkthrough.
hmmm so I rejected her BJ cus I didn't want to give her too much of an upper hand, but I guess I gotta go back if this route isn't supported yet.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is there a difference with Angie after 1 when we accept blowjob, after 2 if we don't do it and after leaving we have a choice that it will be nicer then we will go further. Is there a difference in these choices?

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question: how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes